+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Okay so currently your R10 is being done, keep a check on you BGC status and additional documents status. if there is any change it will be indicative of your documents being received by them.

the aditional documents you provided are being reviewed. .... is also there

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
so I am at ip1

on thing kiran they wanted access to the wes report which was duly provided by u
Technically IP1 means when your account shows Background check as "in progress" instead of the default "not applicable".
But IP1 in account is basically indicative of R10 check been carried out, so in that sense you are in that process, but keep checking your account for any changes in BGC.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
the aditional documents you provided are being reviewed. .... is also there
This the default message after June 6 changes, when this changes ti "additional documents uploaded" it will be conformed that they got additional documents, in most cases this change happens.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
This the default message after June 6 changes, when this changes ti "additional documents uploaded" it will be conformed that they got additional documents, in most cases this change happens.
so I think so far it's fine. ...I will keep a check on the background thing. .. they are doing R10 as of right now. ..

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
so I think so far it's fine. ...I will keep a check on the background thing. .. they are doing R10 as of right now. ..
Yep, everything is going smooth so far. update when you have any changes in BGC.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Yep, everything is going smooth so far. update when you have any changes in BGC.
sure how many takes it take ...

I did get a message in my cic inbox that they did access for my wes report so I paid the fee got confirmation from wes that my order has been executed.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other

I did get a message in my cic inbox that they did access for my wes report so I paid the fee got confirmation from wes that my order has been executed.
Could be anytime from 10-20 days, also do inform CIC that you are sending report from WES. As sometimes WES takes its sweet time.
Have you lost your original copy? Mostly CIC asks you to upload colored scan of original WES report, if you haven't send that send that also along to be more safe.

Zessie

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-13-2017
AOR Received.
06-13-2017
Med's Done....
07-10-2017
Passport Req..
02-08-2017

Hi:

Do you mean there is a service in WES that you can buy to track whether your WES report has been accessed?

Sawsan H

Jul 27, 2017
Hi guys,
Thanks a lot for all the useful information. My husband and I are both living in Jordan and we sent the application via mail as stated on the website. The application was received on 17 July. How long do you think we have to wait before we receive AOR?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
It mentions "Changes in Employment" in that link. Are you sure I do not have to let them know? What if they call my company and learn that I no longer work there.
@legalfalcon has guided you correct here. There is no need, your company will confirm the time period mentioned in your file till AOR, so you will be okay.
AFAIK it is for candidates with job offers or CEC candidates as changes in their job can change the application eligibility conditions, in your case it does not affect your eligibility at all. Candidates all the time leave jobs, i have seen maximum not informing CIC, no negative impact.
Also you have already sent CSEs, you will unnecessary complicate file, though no negative impact of course, IMO. Still if you wish you can send for your peace of mind.
@legalfalcon can further help you out on this with his expertise.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Could be anytime from 10-20 days, also do inform CIC that you are sending report from WES. As sometimes WES takes its sweet time.
Have you lost your original copy? Mostly CIC asks you to upload colored scan of original WES report, if you haven't send that send that also along to be more safe.
We had done wes in 2014 and they wanted access to the online report. .. yeah I have informed them about wes...