Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Its always better to upload ECA and IELTS CIC can be brutal at times so always better to be safe, but mostly they ask also if needed.
Still if you wish to send you can send via CSE.
IRCC will not ask for document is it is the R10 - completeness check. Better to upload it than be sorry later. This is because during the R10 there is a strict liability on the applicant to upload all documents and if there is anything missing, or not as per specifications, the application is rejected.

https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

Reactions: Faky201 and KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
No. The email you received is a standard reply which everyone received. Nothing to worry about. Just keep a track of your application and if your R10 is complete, you are all good. I am not sure about your AoR, but if you should have been through the completeness check within the first 45 days.

After 60 its the eligibility time. Order GCMS and keep a track and after you are done with eligibility you are 95 % through.
Thanks mate! R10 will be completed once the eligibility status shows that its cleared is it? coz its currently showing that "we are reviewing your eligibility" and I couldn't make out what info do you want regarding my AOR. Will be helpful if you could make me understand and I will provide you with the respected information. Thanks again.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Guys, I have a small query. Do we need to take an appointment at the VFS after receiving PPR? Can someone please explain what to do once we receive a PPR?
No need, its mostly walk in, get the PPR e-mail print, 2 photographs as per CIC guidelines and PP. Send. That is all.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Is there a way to check in your account to see if CIC has corrected the address? Thanks for the ink. I will update my passport information using this.
Your account will show "additional documents uploaded" in most cases, this will confirm that they received the update and have updated.

Reactions: z0mbie

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi All, @KiranK

I have 1 questions.
1. What is the email Id to contact CIC? Are there multiple or only one? I had raised a CSE and wanted to get in touch with CIC regarding the same.
Use this, they generally reply to this CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
2. Does contacting CIC via emails affect our application processing timelines? I mean, if i drop them a query, will it affect my timeline somehow like it does if you raise a CSE? Its no problem, just don't bother them about processing times before 90 days, genuine enquires are okay.

Thanks in Advance.

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Hi Guys,

I sent mail to CPC-Ottawa asking about VO. I got the reply after couple of hours saying that "My application has been approved and a Ready for Visa letter with instructions will be sent shortly".

May be they start PPR as batch tonight hopefully...
Congratulations ...

Reactions: gurusamy

pratee1234

Jul 19, 2017
IRCC will not ask for document is it is the R10 - completeness check. Better to upload it than be sorry later. This is because during the R10 there is a strict liability on the applicant to upload all documents and if there is anything missing, or not as per specifications, the application is rejected.

https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/
So even for docs like ECA and IELTS where the specifications don't ask for them, it is better to upload? Can't believe I am still asking this question after 7 days, but I haven't yet uploaded ECA. I am afraid if I do it, it will delay my application. If I do it, should it be via email or CSE?

yourr.grace

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi, I dropped them a mail enquiring about my CSE but i haven't got a reply. I dropped them a mail at 12:00pm IST. I have heard they reply within a few hours but looks like they didnt bother.
First my cse is not updated even after 2 0 days and now the email has gone unanswered.
I am on NA2 since 8 days.
AOR 4th july
Med pass 18th july
Ip1 19th july
NA2 20th july.

z0mbie

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Hi, I dropped them a mail enquiring about my CSE but i haven't got a reply. I dropped them a mail at 12:00pm IST. I have heard they reply within a few hours but looks like they didnt bother.
First my cse is not updated even after 2 0 days and now the email has gone unanswered.
I am on NA2 since 8 days.
AOR 4th july
Med pass 18th july
Ip1 19th july
NA2 20th july.
It took them 27days to respond to my CSE. So you should be getting a response soon for your CSE

Reactions: KiranK