+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Anyone who went through a similar situation... Please advise the next change I could expect.... Reading all the forum, this certainly ain't IP1 .....Right ?
Many of us have went through similar updates. You are at IP1 for sure, and next would be NA2-IP2-PPR. But, there have been unusual cases with BG remaining same till PPR.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi guys,
AOR Jun 22 here
Until yesterday my status was:
Medical: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
UCI number not populated
BG: NA

Today:
Medical: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
UCI number populated
BG: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Is it the regular process? Am I at IP1 or not until medical passed?
Thanks
It is IP1, but sometimes they merge the wordings of the two, but as per your timeline, it is definitely IP1.

Reactions: _Leandro_

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi guys, I've been checking my BG Status daily since getting the medical passed but until now it says NA. I have only been checking after receiving the medical status. I barely checked prior to that.
Can someone advise whether this is more likely an NA2 or still NA1? I'm not sure whether the ADR has put my BG on-hold that's why it's NA..
June 9-AOR
July 9 - Medical Passed
July 10 - ADR
July 13 - Submitted ADR
July 15 - ADR uploaded
I have seen that for some June applicants, the status of Ip1 happened before the medicals passed. So I think you have missed it. Don't worry your file is going at great speed.

Reactions: honeybee08

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
congratulations @gurik and @KiranK you are next..need some expert advice from you guys ..my AOR -21 june , meds cleared-14 july,, since then BG- in process,, what's next .. what's your opinion on the time it will take till ppr from now
Thank you so much.
It takes 1-15 days for IP1 to got to NA, wait for days, as per current CIC progress I think you have to wait for 45-55 days more. Count 30-40 days from NA2 stage, if you are lucky then maybe even less.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi @KiranK, @Baahubali, @astralsource & @gurik ,

Please can I have couple of mins of your time.

FSW-O / IELTS - CLB 10 / CRS - 430
AOR - 08 June 2017 / Meds Pass - 10 July 2017

I do not have access to myCIC since am going through a consultancy. I call the CIC and listen to the Automated Message to get my Status update.

Please find my status below, and help me on what Status I am on right now (IP1 or NA or IP2):-

1) If we need more info. from you or once the final decision has been made, we will contact you.
2) Medical Status - Passed
3) Eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
4) Documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. (I have provided LoE and its related documents during my e-APR submission)
5) Interview - You do not need an Interview.
6) Fingerprints - We do not need your fingerprints at this time.

I did not hear anything about my BGC on the CIC Automated Message, so I am assuming BGC is in NA. I have no travel history whatsoever (I am a UK citizen).

Could you please tell me if my Application is in IP1 or IP2 status. Much appreciated guys.
Ask your consultant for screenshots of your Application progress, most people with consultants do this. Its your right, you paid them.
Can't tell anything about Ip1 or Ip2 till we know your BGC status dear. So call your consultant and demand your application status update daily. Then we will be able to tell you something. You will have to be stern with them , these people are least bit professional.

Reactions: Scorpman21

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Completely agree with you Gurik. Especially the ones who don't even share login credentials with applicants are surely the ones to stay away from.
Exactly! Daily I see so many frustrated about not knowing their profile status because of these thugs. Take away tons of money for filling 2 simple forms and you don't have basic right to information. Real bad.

Baahubali

May 18, 2017

I do not have access to myCIC since am going through a consultancy. I call the CIC and listen to the Automated Message to get my Status update.

Please find my status below, and help me on what Status I am on right now (IP1 or NA or IP2):-

1) If we need more info. from you or once the final decision has been made, we will contact you.
3) Eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
4) Documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. (I have provided LoE and its related documents during my e-APR submission)

I did not hear anything about my BGC on the CIC Automated Message, so I am assuming BGC is in NA. I have no travel history whatsoever (I am a UK citizen).

Could you please tell me if my Application is in IP1 or IP2 status. Much appreciated guys.
It is difficult to interpret your bg status just from your timeline and other statuses. Ideally you should be in IP1 or NA by now but cannot guarantee. Like @gurik said, ask your consultant for the status. Otherwise track people on immitracker around your AOR and see where you fit.

Reactions: KiranK and gurik

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other

@gurik and @Baahubali have replied correctly here. Please ask your consultant to give you information. Not hearing anything regarding BGC mostly means that it must be NA (not applicable). Most likely you missed IP1. i did too because of my stupid consultant. keep bothering them till they give you daily updates, worked for me;)
You are IMO in NA2 stage, IP2 after this in 20-40 days, maybe sooner if you are lucky!

Last edited:
Reactions: gurik

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
congratulations @gurik and @KiranK you are next..need some expert advice from you guys ..my AOR -21 june , meds cleared-14 july,, since then BG- in process,, what's next .. what's your opinion on the time it will take till ppr from now
Thank you so much harinder, means a lot:):)
@gurik is right here, As per current statistics you should get PPR in 50-60 days time, if all goes well and normal. Wishing speedy PPR for you too:)

Reactions: gurik

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Sadly second rejection in June guys, cause-missing traffic clearance document or something form Australia. Another issue like PCC only. The rejection timing is 25 days only. This is shows that they have are actually speeding up the process. Hope there is no other such news.

_Leandro_

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Hi all,
My application says "Your action is required", but when I click to see the status it only shows the following:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

There is no link for me to click on, nothing for me to do, no message. What is required from me?
AOR on June 22nd, btw

Thanks

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
Sadly second rejection in June guys, cause-missing traffic clearance document or something form Australia. Another issue like PCC only. The rejection timing is 25 days only. This is shows that they have are actually speeding up the process. Hope there is no other such news.

Whats " missing traffic clearance document "??

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
I had sent an email across to CIC Ottawa asking where's my file, the reply was " it is till at Sydney, Nova Scotia.... and it has not been transferred to the Local visa office"

My Documents are under review
My BG: In Progress, we will let you know when we start
Medicals : Passed

I was advised by a lot of the forum members that I am on IP1...... but I see a lot of people who are on Ip1 and has BG in progress status.

What is the difference then ??