+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

karens

Jul 15, 2017
I had sent an email across to CIC Ottawa asking where's my file, the reply was " it is till at Sydney, Nova Scotia.... and it has not been transferred to the Local visa office"

My Documents are under review
My BG: In Progress, we will let you know when we start
Medicals : Passed

I was advised by a lot of the forum members that I am on IP1...... but I see a lot of people who are on Ip1 and has BG in progress status.

What is the difference then ??
As per my understanding, each case is different and 2 cases that seem to be similar might have varying timelines. One of my friend's cousin, got his PPR in 52-53 days from e-AOR. He is a French Citizen with zero travel history. But one of my close friend who is also a French Citizen and has zero travel history, is on her 65 day after e-AOR, her Meds are Passed, and her current BGC is NA. So as you can see, each case is different and cannot be used as a reference.

@legalfalcon, @DelPiero07, @KiranK , do correct me if am wrong. Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: KiranK

dr.kalyan

Apr 6, 2017
I had sent an email across to CIC Ottawa asking where's my file, the reply was " it is till at Sydney, Nova Scotia.... and it has not been transferred to the Local visa office"

I was advised by a lot of the forum members that I am on IP1...... but I see a lot of people who are on Ip1 and has BG in progress status.

can you share the content of email u written and email adress of cic where u sent the mail

Reactions: Rravindran

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
As per my understanding, each case is different and 2 cases that seem to be similar might have varying timelines. One of my friend's cousin, got his PPR in 52-53 days from e-AOR. He is a French Citizen with zero travel history. But one of close friend who is also a French Citizen and has zero travel history, is on her 65 day after e-AOR, her Meds are Passed, and her current BGC is NA. So as you can see, each case is different and cannot be used as a reference.

You are right my friend!

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other

You are in IP1, it was too soon for you to e-mail for VO as files remain at CIO till IP1 is done (R10 check), You should wait for your background check to change back to "not applicable". Then try again e-mailing to know your VO, then you will be able to know the VO where your file be processed till last. It is IP1 only, many people report different wordings, no worry here.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
As per my understanding, each case is different and 2 cases that seem to be similar might have varying timelines. One of my friend's cousin, got his PPR in 52-53 days from e-AOR. He is a French Citizen with zero travel history. But one of close friend who is also a French Citizen and has zero travel history, is on her 65 day after e-AOR, her Meds are Passed, and her current BGC is NA. So as you can see, each case is different and cannot be used as a reference.

You are absolutely right dear!

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi all,
My application says "Your action is required", but when I click to see the status it only shows the following:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

There is no link for me to click on, nothing for me to do, no message. What is required from me?
AOR on June 22nd, btw

Thanks
Did you get any e-mail? check spam too. if not then its probably a system glitch, many candidates have reported this.

barbaratb

Jun 24, 2017
Hey Guys!

My AOR: June 24th
Today (July 18th) I received a request letter that got me worried. They are requiring a "Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature."
Anyone else here?
Is that common to happen?

Thanks!!

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hey Guys!

My AOR: June 24th
Today (July 18th) I received a request letter that got me worried. They are requiring a "Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature."
Anyone else here?
Is that common to happen?

Thanks!!
Nothing to worry many people get this request, sometimes they find some irregularity in personal history or might not be satisfied by your information, hence they request Schedule A for clarification. No problem here, fill the form carefully, upload it. You will be fine. Good Luck

poorguy

Apr 13, 2017
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
10-10-2017
hi guys i received my Aor in 10 July but now i have a concern. In my proof of employment i have adhered to all CIC's requirements and have stated the date i was employed and that that i am currently employed by the company however i just noticed now that i dont have a date on the letter (the date when it was signed). I clearly specify when i was hired and that i am currently employed but do you think missing the date on the letter is a big issue?

Should I raise a CSE and resubmit a letter with the date? @legalfalcon could you please assist?

Last edited: