+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
What is the use of knowing one's Visa Office?
Some Visa Office's have different processing times, so for certain candidates it is a sort of reassurance that at what time their file was transferred from CIO (Centralized intake Office) to VO and which VO are they being processed at, it gives a little bit idea about processing speed.

Reactions: Sandhu33sandhu

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Some Visa Office's have different processing times, so for certain candidates it is a sort of reassurance that at what time their file was transferred from CIO (Centralized intake Office) to VO and which VO are they being processed at, it gives a little bit idea about processing speed.
Ah!! Thank you. So when do they assign a Visa office? After MP? Does it change in between or remain constant?

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Ah!! Thank you. So when do they assign a Visa office? After MP? Does it change in between or remain constant?
In the beginning all files are at CIO Sydney. After medicals are passed and IP1 is completed (R10 check is done), i.e it changes from "in progress" to Not Applicable files are transferred. Now due to heavy load of applications, many files are transferred to CPC Ottawa irrespective of country (but mostly for Indian Nationals). Many applications are transferred to Local Visa Offices. Some applications remain at CIO till the very end of processing and are sent to LVO at the very last stage.
Mostly Ottawa is considered to have faster processing.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
They assign visa office after medicals, it mostly remains constant unless your file is at CIO, then it is transferred at very last to LVO. @gurik has explained it very well above.

Abby Alex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
So guys n gals,
I have passed the medicals.
The Question is, Now What?
What is expected to happen next and if possible aprox when?

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
So guys n gals,
I have passed the medicals.
The Question is, Now What?
What is expected to happen next and if possible aprox when?
Congratulations fellow GOT fan!:)
BGC is expected to change to "in progress" from current "not applicable" effective immediately after medical pass or in a day or two mostly, if it has not already, most people miss this change as sometimes it happens before medical pass and changes very quickly back to NA.
This change is indicative of R10 check being completed.

Reactions: Abby Alex

Aagaman123

Jul 13, 2017
Hi Guys,
I had my AOR on 9 June 2017 but still have no news about my medicals :/
I had a document request though, for travel history !! I uploaded it today. Do you think this could be the reason for delay in medicals to be passed?

Tee_man

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,
I had my AOR on 9 June 2017 but still have no news about my medicals :/
I had a document request though, for travel history !! I uploaded it today. Do you think this could be the reason for delay in medicals to be passed?
Most likely. As soon as the document you uploaded is reviewed and found to be okay, you should get medicals passed update

Karan22

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Hey everyone! Passed medicals!
AOR- 16th June, 2017
Medical Pass- 13th July, 2017
IP1- 12th July, 2017
UCI- 12th July 2017.

Reactions: gurik

nejitee

Jun 7, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
Congrats to those getting medicals passed. We shall all get there.

Reactions: Karan22