+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

captainzozo69

Jul 30, 2020
GUYSSSSS.....FOOKING FINALLY.....I got that shitty email of COPR after 1 year.
FSW Inland + BC PNP tech pilot nomination
AOR: september 20, 2020,
Biometrics completed: October 20, 2020
COPR email today.

About a fooking time man.
eCOPR received this morning. The cic application profile also has finally changed to Background check is completed on August 31. Application approved on September 11. It's weird that you don't see the background check completion till the very end.

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
eCOPR received this morning. The cic application profile also has finally changed to Background check is completed on August 31. Application approved on September 11. It's weird that you don't see the background check completion till the very end.
Congratulations. It's good that you got the eCOPR within short time after details are submitted through portal. One of my friend (CEC class) has been waiting since more than a month for his eCOPR after details were submitted through portal.

captainzozo69

Jul 30, 2020
Congratulations. It's good that you got the eCOPR within short time after details are submitted through portal. One of my friend (CEC class) has been waiting since more than a month for his eCOPR after details were submitted through portal.
thanks, dont care about CEC, their processing times are 3-4 months now.

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Some FSW outlanders reported on FB groups that they got ppr, also apparently there was no CEC draw during the last couple of weeks. Expectations are high that next draw may be a general one (including FSW). Personally, I think our time is coming very soon, let's stay positive.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Some FSW outlanders reported on FB groups that they got ppr, also apparently there was no CEC draw during the last couple of weeks. Expectations are high that next draw may be a general one (including FSW). Personally, I think our time is coming very soon, let's stay positive.
What was their aors like? It’s bad that we being inland are. Still waiting.

Aug 22, 2021
I think that delay is because of the elections. I think they are still going to continue with the cec and pnp draws.

Reactions: guelphite

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Has anyone applied for BOWP and OWP extension for their spouse together ?
We just applied and I have a few questions about it.
As soon as we applied, we received this letter.

"
Dear XXX,

This confirms that your application has been received by IRCC on Sep 11, 2021

Please attach this letter to your present work permit number UXXXXX as proof that you are authorized to continue working with the same conditions until Jan 09, 2022 or until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first. This extended period of work is authorized as per subsection 186(u) of the immigration and refugee protection regulations. If you leave Canada before a decision is made on your application, you will no longer be authorized to continue working

"

is this normal procedure ???

Bayanta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018

"
Dear XXX,

Please attach this letter to your present work permit number UXXXXX as proof that you are authorized to continue working with the same conditions until Jan 09, 2022 or until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first. This extended period of work is authorized as per subsection 186(u) of the immigration and refugee protection regulations. If you leave Canada before a decision is made on your application, you will no longer be authorized to continue working

"

Yes, it's normal. They are sending those letters automatically until they process your application.

irti94

Feb 4, 2020

"
Dear XXX,

"

Did you receive this letter for both the applications? or did the letter just reference the principle applicant?

NovemberSnow

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
FSW inland waiting for 22 months. Received my GCMS notes. I saw that my medicals were extended this year and they updated my current work permit. Except for this, nothing has been touched since January 2020. Nothing is passed. Security not even started.

Reactions: requiemforadream