+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
Applied on July 2020, and my application has been stuck for the past 10 months.

Last week when I called them to change my address and also ask about how my application is going on, they said they're not answering any questions regarding my case because of the humanitarian situation in Afghanistan!!

I really don't understand what the humanitarian situation in Afghanistan has got anything to do with my application!

I've been living and working in Canada for three years, have paid thousands of dollars in tax, paid thousands of dollars in tuition fees, and they don't even answer me because refugees are of higher priority than a hard-working person like me.

If I had applied for refugees status three years ago right away when I landed in Canada, I would have probably got my citizenship by now!

----
Sorry for the rant, I know a lot of people in this thread must be in the same shoes as me. Really frustrating situation.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg

Last week when I called them to change my address and also ask about how my application is going on, they said they're not answering any questions regarding my case because of the humanitarian situation in Afghanistan!!

I really don't understand what the humanitarian situation in Afghanistan has got anything to do with my application!

I've been living and working in Canada for three years, have paid thousands of dollars in tax, paid thousands of dollars in tuition fees, and they don't even answer me because refugees are of higher priority than a hard-working person like me.

If I had applied for refugees status three years ago right away when I landed in Canada, I would have probably got my citizenship by now!

----
Sorry for the rant, I know a lot of people in this thread must be in the same shoes as me. Really frustrating situation.
I feel you man. I never experienced such injustice and humiliation in my life before dealing with Ircc.
This Organisation is a pure anti human evil

Nameer khan

Jan 20, 2018
Guys,

I know this question has been asked by many people on this thread. You can see my application status in the signature of this post. It has been 9 months since I got AOR.

Question 1: I am currently eligible to apply in CEC stream. What should I do? would you guys recommend my applying in CEC stream or should i just keep my hopes high and wait for FSW application response considering that only background check is left.

Question 2: --- My TRV is expiring in Jun 2022 and PGWP is expiring in Jun 2023 --- I have to go back to my country due to my father's health as he is critical and i might have to go back for 5-6 months. What would you recommend me to do considering my TRV/PGWP/PR application situation?

D

Deleted member 994371

Guys,

I know this question has been asked by many people on this thread. You can see my application status in the signature of this post. It has been 9 months since I got AOR.

Question 1: I am currently eligible to apply in CEC stream. What should I do? would you guys recommend my applying in CEC stream or should i just keep my hopes high and wait for FSW application response considering that only background check is left.

Question 2: --- My TRV is expiring in Jun 2022 and PGWP is expiring in Jun 2023 --- I have to go back to my country due to my father's health as he is critical and i might have to go back for 5-6 months. What would you recommend me to do considering my TRV/PGWP/PR application situation?

People who filed CEC applications 2 months back have received PPR. If you are eligible for CEC, you should definitely do it. They just might even cancel the FSW application and ask people to reapply.

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Does anyone know if there are any implications to creating a second GCkey account and applying for CEC express extry while on a BOWP from an ongoing FSW-Inland application? I can't withdraw my FSW application since this would cancel out my BOWP. Has anyone done this before or should I just wait it out? My AOR is March 2020 with Eligibility - Passed, Security - Not Started and Criminality - In progress.

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
GUYSSSSS.....FOOKING FINALLY.....I got that shitty email of COPR after 1 year.
FSW Inland + BC PNP tech pilot nomination
AOR: september 20, 2020,
Biometrics completed: October 20, 2020
COPR email today.

About a fooking time man.
Congratulations, what a good news.

mehtapr1

Jun 21, 2018
The lack of accountability on IRCC's part is simply disgusting. I am sure some of us in this group plan on being future citizens in this country - let's see how well it works out for IRCC and the government.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021

----
The lack of accountability on IRCC's part is simply disgusting. I am sure some of us in this group plan on being future citizens in this country - let's see how well it works out for IRCC and the government.
Its really disgusting how we are being treated. There is no end date to this torture which makes it so annoying. And there is no means for raising concerns too.