+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Bayanta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
FSW inland waiting for 22 months. Received my GCMS notes. I saw that my medicals were extended this year and they updated my current work permit. Except for this, nothing has been touched since January 2020. Nothing is passed. Security not even started.
Join the club!

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Did you receive this letter for both the applications? or did the letter just reference the principle applicant?
yes, for both applications, similar letter.

blinkymila

Dec 15, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Everyone,

One of my friends has a FSW-inland application submitted last December. Eligibility passed and criminality under process for months and the file is in Ottawa. He is now eligible for CEC and wants to submit another application for next draw. Does anyone know if he needs to cancel the other application? Is it even ok if someone has two application in process at the same time? I know that the button to submit your information in order to add your name to draw is no longer available since he has already accepted one invite and has an application in process. Does anyone know what should happen now? Does he need to create a new express entry account?

I personally think it should be fine and the only problem is probably with having two profile in the pool at same time which is not the case here. It would be really great if someone could share their experience with me.

Thanks.
I sublotted CEC and FSW and you don’t have to cancel one. You can have both applications in processing

Reactions: upon

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
did it always use to happen? weren't people allowed to work indefinitely on implied status?
I also was confused with the wording in this letter. Seems like they made a grammar mistake or my English not good enough to catch it.
Implied status(now called maintained status) used to be and supposed to be until decision is made on your application.

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Got the GCMS notes and it's so frustrating... eligibility has not even started.

AOR DEC 2020
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: ln Progress
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical: Passed (JAN 21)
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Regs:
Final:

I couldn't find the processing center name.
The application is assigned to RC-2710. Is it the Montreal VO number?

sufjans

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
I also was confused with the wording in this letter. Seems like they made a grammar mistake or my English not good enough to catch it.
Implied status(now called maintained status) used to be and supposed to be until decision is made on your application.
Your English is fine. It says what you think it says. If it's a new caveat, then it couldn't be introduced at a worse time. Why will companies offer jobs to people if they submit a letter stating they may not be authorized to work in the next three months?

Jasmeet23

Mar 29, 2021
I sublotted CEC and FSW and you don’t have to cancel one. You can have both applications in processing
Thats an incorrect information, You cannot have two EE files submitted at the same time. Repurcussions will follow in this scenario.

You can have multiple PR applications lilke EE+PNP but not two EE's.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Your English is fine. It says what you think it says. If it's a new caveat, then it couldn't be introduced at a worse time. Why will companies offer jobs to people if they submit a letter stating they may not be authorized to work in the next three months?
I would assume it is a grammar mistake. We should be covered under implied status until decision is made.

blinkymila

Dec 15, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
Thats an incorrect information, You cannot have two EE files submitted at the same time. Repurcussions will follow in this scenario.

Acorrding to two immigration lawyers in BC I was able to apply under both categories and submit applications and there should not be any issues.

what is your source for your statement?

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020

Where did you get this info from? Other than the tweet from IRCC handle? I have EE PR applications under process after confirmation with IRCC call Center. I also have written response to webform to another applicant where IRCC confirmed 2 PR under applications under different streams under EE are NOT prohibited as per immigration Act. Different lawyers are also of the same view. Is there any source to what you’re saying? Please share.