+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

blinkymila

Dec 15, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
Where did you get this info from? Other than the tweet from IRCC handle? I have EE PR applications under process after confirmation with IRCC call Center. I also have written response to webform to another applicant where IRCC confirmed 2 PR under applications under different streams under EE are NOT prohibited as per immigration Act. Different lawyers are also of the same view. Is there any source to what you’re saying? Please share.
i have also two EE applications in process and spoke to two seperate immigration lawyers about it and both have confirmed that it is possible and not illegal.

i think that there is a lot of misinformation about immigration, laws ect in these forums :(

Reactions: Princes2020

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
i have also two EE applications in process and spoke to two seperate immigration lawyers about it and both have confirmed that it is possible and not illegal.

i think that there is a lot of misinformation about immigration, laws ect in these forums :(
There’s misunderstanding on part of IRCC social media team as well as they said one can only apply under one EE program at a time. IRCC is waisting our money (tax payers money) on hiring such incompetent ppl who are misguiding applicants.

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Anyone knows about the consequences of leaving Canada while waiting for their FSW Inland Application to be finalized? I left Canada in May and haven’t had any updates. I saw one of the comments on this forum saying that the application wouldn’t be finalized as the primary applicant is no longer in Canada. I wonder if that’s true? What’s the best way to find out?

NicoHughes

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
Anyone knows about the consequences of leaving Canada while waiting for their FSW Inland Application to be finalized? I left Canada in May and haven’t had any updates. I saw one of the comments on this forum saying that the application wouldn’t be finalized as the primary applicant is no longer in Canada. I wonder if that’s true? What’s the best way to find out?
Just wait until you receive confirmation portal email, then immediately return to Canada.

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Just wait until you receive confirmation portal email, then immediately return to Canada.
The thing is I have already let IRCC know that I left Canada. Did it change anything? My worry is that I’m now marked as Pending and that’s why my application is stuck.

NicoHughes

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
The thing is I have already let IRCC know that I left Canada. Did it change anything? My worry is that I’m now marked as Pending and that’s why my application is stuck.
Does your address already change in your GCMS notes? If so, IRCC will probably treat an FSW with a foreign address "outland" by default. In that case, I don't think they will send you confirmation portal, but transfer your files to local office instead.

NicoHughes

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
Where did you get this info from? Other than the tweet from IRCC handle? I have EE PR applications under process after confirmation with IRCC call Center. I also have written response to webform to another applicant where IRCC confirmed 2 PR under applications under different streams under EE are NOT prohibited as per immigration Act. Different lawyers are also of the same view. Is there any source to what you’re saying? Please share.
It may be OK to apply for two EEs at same time, but IRCC call centre agents are not "official answers", you can't quote their responses as the words from IRCC. They could just be hourly paid contractors, or they may be even from staffing companies whose legal employer is not even IRCC. In short, whatever IRCC call centre say can't be taken for official words.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
literally frustrated with this wait , seriously what are the other options we have ? Shall we submit another application under CEC / PNP ? and withdrawal from FSW- Inland Application ? Today also they had CEC draw I guess no scope for FSW this year.

• Sad
Reactions: JSF

RD1991

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
I've spoken to two IRCC different agents over the phone about this. They said there is no difference in the processing of your application. When your application is processed, the final documents will be sent to the visa office closest to you (your country or the closest one) where they will process finalization and ask you to send your passport there for stamping. The processing time at the local office will vary.

Jasmeet23

Mar 29, 2021
I checked with multiple lawyers too, I got a similar response as i stated. You cannot submit two EE applications at the same time. FSW, CEC and FTW are part of EE stream. The questionaire decides under which category we can apply to get PR status. I am attaching reference from CIC's website as well for your perusal.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=864&top=29

Jasmeet23

Mar 29, 2021
literally frustrated with this wait , seriously what are the other options we have ? Shall we submit another application under CEC / PNP ? and withdrawal from FSW- Inland Application ? Today also they had CEC draw I guess no scope for FSW this year.
I tried withdrawing my FSW file, I waited 2 months for their response against my withdrawl request but nothing happended. In the end, I decided to take back my decision of withdrawing my application.

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Yeah, I’ll do that. The worry is that I’m now somehow treated as an outland applicant since I notified them about me moving out of the country. Nothing to do but wait, again and again.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
I tried withdrawing my FSW file, I waited 2 months for their response against my withdrawl request but nothing happended. In the end, I decided to take back my decision of withdrawing my application.
Seriously ? So unless you withdraw existing application you can't submit second application ?

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
Since COVID-19 hit Canada, the IRCC has paused the processing of most outland applications, instead focusing on applicants currently in Canada or those not affected by the COVID related travel restrictions.
Correction:
Since COVID-19 hit Canada, the IRCC has paused the processing of most FSW applications whether inland or outland, instead focusing on applicants currently in Canada or those not affected by the COVID related travel restrictions.