+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
Let’s see if anything changes in September, so far they basically don’t issue PPRs for FSW-O or PNP-O unless those are US residents since February. In very rare cases, mostly involving London VO, some files are getting processed, but again - without PPR issuance. As per MyImmiTracker nothing is under processing besides CEC stream. At best we should hope for end of 2021-2022, but if virus will continue to strike, situations like in Afghanistan will continue to appear out of nowhere, and restrictions for travelling won’t be lifted - it can be 2023 as well.
US resident moved to Canada. No PPR!

Brady_Bryant

Nov 6, 2020
Today I got a call from the Immigration office in London, ON asking if me and my dependents are still in Canada and what our last point of entry was. After answering all the questions....he congratulated me on becoming a PR and that I was gonna receive an email very soon with photo instructions. I went to my CIC account and all official letters were there (I also received them on my email).
A few changes that I noticed from my letter to what people have been posted:
1) The letter says it is valid for 1 year until I get my PR card. However, on the CIC portal, the validity is up to the day our medicals expire
2) we each need to mail 1 picture and a copy to the letter to the address provided in the letter (instead of uploading to the PR portal).
3) I still don't know if they are going to send me the PR portal.....(waiting for a few days to see)

-FSW-INLAND
-Dependents (inland)
-AOR: November 6, 2020
-Primary Office: Montreal (according to GCMS)
-Background and Eligibility were completed on 08/27/21 but I didn't know it because the last time I had logged in was on 12th

I am sending my prayers out to all of ya who are patiently waiting for the Golden email.

@legalfalcon. You are not getting paid for all the questions you have answered. As such, could you please give me the name of a charity so that I can make a contribution in your name?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Today I got a call from the Immigration office in London, ON asking if me and my dependents are still in Canada and what our last point of entry was. After answering all the questions....he congratulated me on becoming a PR and that I was gonna receive an email very soon with photo instructions. I went to my CIC account and all official letters were there (I also received them on my email).
A few changes that I noticed from my letter to what people have been posted:
1) The letter says it is valid for 1 year until I get my PR card. However, on the CIC portal, the validity is up to the day our medicals expire
2) we each need to mail 1 picture and a copy to the letter to the address provided in the letter (instead of uploading to the PR portal).
3) I still don't know if they are going to send me the PR portal.....(waiting for a few days to see)

-FSW-INLAND
-Dependents (inland)
-AOR: November 6, 2020
-Primary Office: Montreal (according to GCMS)
-Background and Eligibility were completed on 08/27/21 but I didn't know it because the last time I had logged in was on 12th

I am sending my prayers out to all of ya who are patiently waiting for the Golden email.

@legalfalcon. You are not getting paid for all the questions you have answered. As such, could you please give me the name of a charity so that I can make a contribution in your name?
Congratulations!!

The date of the COPR is only a date before which you have to enter Canada as a PR if you are outside. Once the COPR is stamped, it does not expire and is proof of your PR status in Canada.

You can contribute to any charity of your choice. Though you don't have to!! Just help others when you can and pass it on.

All the best for the journey ahead!!

Beef000

Jul 15, 2020
I saw a post here someone got remed recently, did anyone else recv the same?
I got it today but my med is suppose to only expire in dec 2021, I don’t know why its being requested so early.
Also the background check changed to IP2, not sure if that’s a good sign (or just a fake)

I updated my kid’s passport so maybe that triggered something? IRCC is a mystery.

FSW-O, AOR Nov 2020

Reactions: dhruvbajaj39

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
I got it today but my med is suppose to only expire in dec 2021, I don’t know why its being requested so early.
Also the background check changed to IP2, not sure if that’s a good sign (or just a fake)

I updated my kid’s passport so maybe that triggered something? IRCC is a mystery.

FSW-O, AOR Nov 2020
Remember that the 1 year validity for the medicals is from the day you went to see the doctor, not the day the IRCC sent the "Meds passed" notification.

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Remember that the 1 year validity for the medicals is from the day you went to see the doctor, not the day the IRCC sent the "Meds passed" notification.
IRCC is focused more on Afghanistan issue for now and they have kept FSW O on back burner as usual since 2020. God know when we all would get an update.

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021

FSW-O, AOR Nov 2020
What is the date of your first medical ?

ravla

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020

FSW-O, AOR Nov 2020
You probably saw my post. I didn't notice at first but my background check also changed to ""We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information "

Reactions: Beef000

Beef000

Jul 15, 2020
Right I realize that. The weird thing is in my EE FSW whatsapp group there are others with EE FSW-O from AOR Jan 2020 who didn't get request to re-med. I just find it weird the discrepancy of how IRCC handling different applications

Reactions: sgoldsmith

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Right I realize that. The weird thing is in my EE FSW whatsapp group there are others with EE FSW-O from AOR Jan 2020 who didn't get request to re-med. I just find it weird the discrepancy of how IRCC handling different applications
Yeah, very odd. Cause my medicals already expired - in December 2020. And my profile has just said I don't need a medical exam ever since. No remed request. What's your country of residence?

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
Yeah, very odd. Cause my medicals already expired - in December 2020. And my profile has just said I don't need a medical exam ever since. No remed request. What's your country of residence?
Did you order GCMS n check whether the date has been extended or not?

It depends on country, on the basis of that they either extend or ask for re-med

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
@legalfalcon

FSW-O
AOR: NOV-20

I got my GCMS notes today, after 3 months.

Firstly, I was asked for an additional submission of my ECA from PEBC in January, as according to my NOC WES is not applicable and I submitted WES ECA in initial submission. I managed to submit the new ECA before the deadline of 25th Feb 2021.

Now the notes (screenshot attached) shows following:
1. PEBC report received on 24/02/2021
2. Officer review dated 06/05/2021 shows "FOSS/GCMS NAI PEBC ECA pending".

I am not able to understand these comments. Does it mean PEBC evaluation report verification by them is pending or is the report submission pending according to them?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
@legalfalcon

FSW-O
AOR: NOV-20

I got my GCMS notes today, after 3 months.

Firstly, I was asked for an additional submission of my ECA from PEBC in January, as according to my NOC WES is not applicable and I submitted WES ECA in initial submission. I managed to submit the new ECA before the deadline of 25th Feb 2021.

Now the notes (screenshot attached) shows following:
1. PEBC report received on 24/02/2021
2. Officer review dated 06/05/2021 shows "FOSS/GCMS NAI PEBC ECA pending".

I am not able to understand these comments. Does it mean PEBC evaluation report verification by them is pending or is the report submission pending according to them?

Security is blank which means eligibility is conclusively passed by a VO. I think your medicals will be extended and you just need to wait for PPR.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Did you order GCMS n check whether the date has been extended or not?

It depends on country, on the basis of that they either extend or ask for re-med
I've ordered new notes and am waiting to receive them. Which section would I find the extension dates in, if applicable?

It may also depend on our individual medical status. We get assigned a risk category with a code. I am M1 (lowest risk).