+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Today, I will answer a question asked by thousands of Canada immigration applicants depending on my observations and analysis of the current situation. What is the logic of IRCC’s current working process?

https://sametkasik.medium.com/how-does-canada-immigration-destroy-the-mental-health-of-thousands-2b4b63e8a5c6
Very accurate. I also applied for similar statistics under ATIP but first my request was denied after 40 days and then IRCC admitted it was a mistake and they would process my request after I filed a complaint with privacy commissioner. Last week they only provided me old data upto Dec 2020. Now I am going to file another complaint with privacy commissioner.
My questions other than the ones that you previously shared also include how many applicants filed more than 1 PR application simultaneously from April 2021 onwards. This will show how the stupid, illogical, irrational and totally unjustified processing by IRCC has resulted in additional workload for IRCC as well as additional financial burden for the applicants.

D

Deleted member 1033589

Hi @rWolf, I'm drafting an email to my MP and want to ask for your advice. Which personal information did you provide in the letter so that the MP can identify your application? I'm not sure about how much information I should disclose for this to work. Thank you!
Nora

Full name (First, last and middle name(s))

Date of birth/Country of birth

Complete address, including the postal code

Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number/Client ID number

Application number

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
camp outside the parliament is what we should be doing.
Totally agree. Writing posts will never make them hear us. The power of social media has failed to work on IRCC. its time to be there physically present to shout out our pain.

uday1992

Apr 13, 2014
Totally agree. Writing posts will never make them hear us. The power of social media has failed to work on IRCC. its time to be there physically present to shout out our pain.
Sure, Let's do that. Everyone who is interested please comment here.

D

Deleted member 1033589

Can we post this in every thread, I will try to do that. Do we get banned for doing so?
I actually have no idea. But I know that there is a time limitation. There should be at least 1 min. between your posts.

pruthv

Feb 16, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal (yes, the one which is dead - not be confused with dead slow! I mean, dead!)
AOR Received.
30-11-2020
Ok, so I have this thought in mind. I want to know what do you all think about it... Sorry for long post in advance!

Many of us have some sort of correspondence with the government, whether it is the IRCC or local MP. I'm sure, we all agree that those excuses or "reason for delay" as they call it - are not reasonable (I'm still laughing at that last RCMP one! like really? 11 months to get a clearance from RCMP?). These stories and people are fragmented all over these forums with 81 pages here, to hundreds in other monthly AORs, Montreal, Ottawa, etc. forums. I see so many of these posts have excellent factual points. We all know the issue at large, and at minor scale in those responses from ircc. I don't want to discourage anyone, but even if we take the most optimistic outlook of the situation where ircc is working at full capacity processing with only inlanders, I don't think they will be able to give copr to every last of us by Christmas considering the backlogs at hand.

I was wondering, if we all can work together and create a proper rational comprehensive documentation of the issue - that would be great! It will provide a deeper understanding to outsiders about what the issue is, why actions needs to be taken on promptly. We can list out the issues we are facing by the unfair treatment of the ircc, problems or stress we face at personal level in our everyday life, ircc and ministry's response to the issue and why it is not justifiable, we can provide factual statistics which can be from our correspondence with the govt, from privacy commission, immitracker or ircc publicly-released data. In short, a brief documentation package which we can treat it like a press release, which we can refer to everyone in our communications and would be updated from time to time.

We can also get a domain up on the internet, I can help to create a website which will include all those information with back-links and citations. We can also use it to reach out to journalists and media who may have written something about in past year and a half to grab more attention. We can create a prefilled letter, which individuals can use it as a sample to write it to their MP if needed. We can create specific section on the website which will list the most recent relevant update like let's say somebody tried a new approach and what response they got. We don't need to scroll through tens of pages across multiple forums and groups every week to find that relevant information. Even we can gather everyone in one place with, lets say mailing list, with full privacy of individuals to update them from time to time, whether if we want to trend something on twitter or want to see minister in person as a group in future, or whether we want to start an online petition which has not worked out very well in our case in the past.

I don't know, these are just my thoughts. I know its not perfect, will have issues and would require a lot of work and time but I think it would be worth a shot. Just want to know, what do you all think about it?

Thanks for surviving through my writer personality! :p

• Love
Reactions: upon

pruthv

Feb 16, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal (yes, the one which is dead - not be confused with dead slow! I mean, dead!)
AOR Received.
30-11-2020
Sure, Let's do that. Everyone who is interested please comment here.
Jeez, you guys have already started the movement by the time I could finish my post. Looks like everyone is on fire today! :D

Reactions: Katatsukeru