+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

kemmyline

Dec 5, 2018
Reactions: Anirudhsinga

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/immigration-parent-sponsorship-legal-settlement-1.5154407

I agree that we should be able to sue them for procedural unfairness...
Very interesting and pertinent to the situation news story. I am all in for a lawsuit not only for immediate finalisation of our cases but for payment of damages by IRCC to the petitioners for causing mental stress and injury to dignity. Well, it’s been injury to dignity when I am put on hold in que despite having higher credentials while the one joining the que later when lower credentials are served. Is there anyone who has some legal knowledge or access to legal resources just to get an idea of how likely we gonna succeed?

erwin2020

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Even 100 people $250 each = $25 000

According to recent surveys of Canadian lawyers, it can cost upwards of $10,000—$25,000 to take a lawsuit through the traditional litigation process and a trial(GOOGLE).

Not sure though if we can find 100 people to join.
I think its a good idea , we can probably gather more 100 members

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
I think its a good idea, we can probably gather more 100 members
I doubt. We could barely get 10 people to share a Tweet yesterday, which is free and consumes very little time. I don't think 100 people would engage in a very expensive lawsuit that easily...

Reactions: upon

sarwanchawla

Feb 28, 2021
Let’s share our endless wait and experience with IRCC on Twitter with the hashtag #IRCCdoesntcare and make it a TT. As IRCC is starting a social media monitoring program, we may raise some awareness this way.
You are my hero.
I doubt. We could barely get 10 people to share a Tweet yesterday, which is free and consumes very little time. I don't think 100 people would engage in a very expensive lawsuit that easily...
i know a very good lawyer who does judicial reviews. She can give us a good discount...by the way I am in

HARRY4465

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Hey guys,

Got a useless update.

AOR - October 2020.
Medical Passed - November 2020.
Medicals Expired and got reassessment - March 2021.
Got my medicals done for other stream, yesterday profile says medical passed. why are they just passing the medicals when it was already passed. don’t know, what’s going on?

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Hey guys,

Got a useless update.

AOR - October 2020.
Medical Passed - November 2020.
Medicals Expired and got reassessment - March 2021.
Got my medicals done for other stream, yesterday profile says medical passed. why are they just passing the medicals when it was already passed. don’t know, what’s going on?
Their system is a mess...

What's your Visa Office?

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Tweet at IRCC and say if they don't approve our applications we will leave and never buy a house here. Pumping up house prices is the only thing the govt cares about so that should do they trick lol

D

Deleted member 1033589

Could anyone help me understand the deal with Primary and Secondary Offices?

According to what I read, Primary Office receives the application and transfers it to secondary offices for processing but the primary office makes the final decision.

On my GCMS notes, my Primary Office is Montreal and the Secondary is CIO Sydney, NS. However, when I called the IRCC helpline back in time, the agent told me that my file was received by CIO at Sydney, NS and transferred to Montreal after the medical were passed due to office capacity issues.

So I’m pretty confused… If my Primary office is Montreal, how Sydney Office received it first and transferred to Montreal?

Is there anyone who has an idea? @legalfalcon , I really appreciate it if you could help me understand.