+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

mehtapr1

Jun 21, 2018
Upon contacting my MP, I was told the same thing as discussed on this group i.e. they are busy prioritizing Afghan refugees. Hope you get a better response.

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Got my ATIP file, requested last Aug. 9th. Some details:

AOR: Jan. 14th, 2021
FSW Inland

Assessments:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Assignment to: RC-9515
-------------------
Any idea about criminality processing time? tnx

D

Deleted member 1033589

FSW Inland

Assessments:

-------------------

RC-9515 is Case Processing Center - Ottawa.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1033589

@sametkasik any update brother? This is getting out of hand AOR Jan 2020, FSW Inland. Is there something we can do from inside Canada?

I tried everything you may think of, even including applying to Canada Human Rights Commission. I have spoken to too many people. IRCC behaves like the god of this country, and no one can explain it, neither can they offer a solution. All I have been hearing is that I need to wait, nothing else. I start to think that Canada is an overrated village. If you happen to settle in this country and become a citizen, you know exactly who not to vote for.

And, we should tell every Canadian around us about this process we have had to go through, the unfairness we faced, and the fact that no government body cared about us. So that they start to feel that they will have to face the same ignorance when they encounter a struggle themselves.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
I tried everything you may think of, even including applying to Canada Human Rights Commission. I have spoken to too many people. IRCC behaves like the god of this country, and no one can explain it, neither can they offer a solution. All I have been hearing is that I need to wait, nothing else. I start to think that Canada is an overrated village. If you happen to settle in this country and become a citizen, you know exactly who not to vote for.

And, we should tell every Canadian around us about this process we have had to go through, the unfairness we faced, and the fact that no government body cared about us. So that they start to feel that they will have to face the same ignorance when they encounter a struggle themselves.
Totally endorsed.

TAJBIR

Aug 11, 2021
Thanks. Hope the same for all of us.
Its all random no hopes at all
Its like lottery system
Wat i am noticing same vo
One file they process from march 2020 , one file they process from December 2020

So all mixed up
If luckly amyone got file picked nothing is in order

Reactions: pruthv

Nameer khan

Jan 20, 2018

FSW Inland

Assessments:

-------------------
I am in the same boat. Exact same situation. AOR: DEC 17 2020 VO Ottawa

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Its same like those Students who are protesting that their applications are not approved... while many students were approved and landed in Canada in last quarter... So you should start considering that you may have done a mistake in your application... or there is a delay because of further review in your application...

At last, if you do not like IRCC or Canadian officers, you can withdraw your application any day... Whats the point coming to a Country which does not care about you?

Nameer khan

Jan 20, 2018
I've to go back to my country for unprecedented event and I might need to stay there for 7-8 months for it.

My PR application is in process and its the 10th month since I got the AOR. My application status can be seen in signature.

TRV expires on JUNE 22, 2022 & work permit expires on June 22, 2023.

Will my stay outside of Canada for 7-8 months will leave an impact on my application?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I've to go back to my country for unprecedented event and I might need to stay there for 7-8 months for it.

My PR application is in process and its the 10th month since I got the AOR. My application status can be seen in signature.

TRV expires on JUNE 22, 2022 & work permit expires on June 22, 2023.

Will my stay outside of Canada for 7-8 months will leave an impact on my application?
Are you planning to return before June 2022?

Once you get your application approved, you will have to complete the process while you are inside Canada cause you are inside applicant.

Nameer khan

Jan 20, 2018
Are you planning to return before June 2022?

Once you get your application approved, you will have to complete the process while you are inside Canada cause you are inside applicant.
These are the two scenarios that I have in my mind: @mr.preetsingh

Scenario 1:
IF E-COPR doesn't come: I'll make sure that I am back before June 22, 2022

Scenario 2:
If E-COPR comes: I'll get my PR card deliver to my place in Toronto, and will ask my uncle to bring it to my country. OR will apply for PRTD