+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW AOR 2020 Join here

sunnyavril

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
got an email toady from ircc saying
"Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you."

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
I received two emails from IRCC, last night and this morning, about the process (in)capacity. Then my progress bar disappears today. Then again I just recvd another email to complete a survey and the email says: "We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application."
It doesn't make sense actually called IRCC just yesterday and they said there was no new updates. So what decision are they talking about?

I was wondering if anyone else got this survey email?
TIA

Reactions: sunnyavril

sophieannsmith

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
I received two emails from IRCC, last night and this morning, about the process (in)capacity. Then my progress bar disappears today. Then again I just recvd another email to complete a survey and the email says: "We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application."
It doesn't make sense actually called IRCC just yesterday and they said there was no new updates. So what decision are they talking about?

TIA
I got this survey email!! I also have had no decision made on my application... very strange.

I did have all stages passed in December so have been waiting for CoPR for 3 months now, so maybe they have only just approved us and thats why we don’t have copr yet? I am inland

cyystef

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
My status is all shown in my signature, patiently waiting now cuz being anxious doesn't help at all.

jsjagday

Mar 6, 2020
I got this survey email!! I also have had no decision made on my application... very strange.

I did have all stages passed in December so have been waiting for CoPR for 3 months now, so maybe they have only just approved us and thats why we don’t have copr yet? I am inland
congrats your copr is on the way

jsjagday

Mar 6, 2020

TIA
congrats your copr is on the way.........

Reactions: sophieannsmith

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021

I am thinking maybe the survey was sent to me because of my study permit extension application that was approved last year, not my PR application. Did you have any study/work permit applications approved last year? I am inland as well but per my call with agent two days ago my security has not started yet. But your case is different you have all stages passed already, I hope it's your COPR!

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
FSW Outland
AOR April 2020
London VO
The last update I received was in October 2020 which indicated all but the security stage passed.
I’m not expecting a Copr this year seeing how the situation is panning out with the pandemic.

Said1010

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
got an email toady from ircc saying
"Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you."
Also me same. They should continue processing

sophieannsmith

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
I am thinking maybe the survey was sent to me because of my study permit extension application that was approved last year, not my PR application. Did you have any study/work permit applications approved last year? I am inland as well but per my call with agent two days ago my security has not started yet. But your case is different you have all stages passed already, I hope it's your COPR!
So I thought this too and clicked into the survey, and one of the first questions were:

Was your application in which you recieved a decision for Permanent Residence :the provincial nominee program in 2020?

So thats when I gathered it was refering to my PR application and not my work permit extension... did you click into the survey?

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
So I thought this too and clicked into the survey, and one of the first questions were:

Was your application in which you recieved a decision for Permanent Residence :the provincial nominee program in 2020?

So thats when I gathered it was refering to my PR application and not my work permit extension... did you click into the survey?
Hey, I just checked the survey and it was for my "STUDY PERMIT"
Good for you though! They must have made a decision on your application, call them later if you haven't heard anything yet :)

Reactions: sophieannsmith

sophieannsmith

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Hey, I just checked the survey and it was for my "STUDY PERMIT"
Good for you though! They must have made a decision on your application, call them later if you haven't heard anything yet :)
Ah, hopefully they will make a decision for you soon! I will give them a call in the week :)

• Love
Reactions: maghool71