+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW AOR 2020 Join here

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Hi guys,

I submitted my FSW Inland application in late December 2020.
Has anyone received any updates who have applied in November or December 2020?
Please let me know.
Hi, not at all, no updates whatsoever on my portal. Waiting for my notes, however, I don't think there's any progress there either. I think we just have to wait until Ottawa starts processing FSW files at some point.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
Is PoF still required after landing in Canada? Do you still need to show bank statements showing current balance
PoF is required when you apply as well as when you land in Canada at the PoE.

When asked for a PoF at the post of entry at the time of landing, you can either show the same documents you submitted, and if you have withdrawn the funds, you can show a combination of any funds you have already transferred to Canada, what you are carrying and what is in your back account in home country.

Ola2j

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
PoF is required when you apply as well as when you land in Canada at the PoE.

When asked for a PoF at the post of entry at the time of landing, you can either show the same documents you submitted, and if you have withdrawn the funds, you can show a combination of any funds you have already transferred to Canada, what you are carrying and what is in your back account in home country.
Honestly, I do not understand. Please can you explain a little bit further. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Honestly, I do not understand. Please can you explain a little bit further. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience
An application has to meet the PoF requirement when you submit your application as well as when you land at the border after your receive a PR visa / COPR.

Ola2j

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
An application has to meet the PoF requirement when you submit your application as well as when you land at the border after your receive a PR visa / COPR.
You previously mentioned that one could present the document one first submitted when the application was submitted. Can this be done irrespective of the date on the document? For example, can I submit the same bank statement i submitted after ita in 2020 at the point of entry in 2021 or 2022?

yevgenygromov

Nov 4, 2021
250 Federal Skilled Trades candidates have been invited to apply for Canadian permanent residence in the 159th Express Entry draw on August 6th, 2020. Invitations were issued to candidates in the Federal Skilled Trades (FST) stream of the Express Entry system only. The minimum CRS cut-off score for this draw was 415.

Hello, world I am one of the recipients of this ITA.

FST outland applicant.
AOR is September 2020.
Second medical September 2021.

I got an email last month asking for an updated certificate of qualification (as it expired during the application processing) and another letter from a Canadian company where I would be employed. The latter is puzzling because I never got an offer from a Canadian company. The requirements for the FST program is Canadian job offer OR a certificate of qualification. Can anyone shed some light on why they would ask for that Canadian company letter as no where in my application I would have stated that?

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Hi guys I have a question, please respond:

I received ADR yesterday for my add-on request to add my spouse. They asked for all his documents such as passport, photos, wedding certificate, birth certificate, medical exam, police clearance, etc.

They opened only one submission tab in my online portal to upload all these and as per the instructions, the file size should not exceed 5 MB.
I am not able to fit all the documents in 5 MB. I don't know what to do. Should I send a webform and attach these documents? They specifically mention that 'Please upload these documents using your IRCC secure account within the time frame indicated above.' FYI, the tab that has been opened on my portal is 'Kit, Application forms'.

I appreciate your response very much.

Reactions: Johnjacobb

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
Hi guys I have a question, please respond:

I received ADR yesterday for my add-on request to add my spouse. They asked for all his documents such as passport, photos, wedding certificate, birth certificate, medical exam, police clearance, etc.

They opened only one submission tab in my online portal to upload all these and as per the instructions, the file size should not exceed 5 MB.
I am not able to fit all the documents in 5 MB. I don't know what to do. Should I send a webform and attach these documents? They specifically mention that 'Please upload these documents using your IRCC secure account within the time frame indicated above.' FYI, the tab that has been opened on my portal is 'Kit, Application forms'.

I appreciate your response very much.
Great news!

When did you notify IRCC about your spouse?

I am in the same boat

Reactions: maghool71

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Update: I had a GU today and my medicals are passed again :)

Latest update:
Review of medical results - December 3, 2021:You passed the medical exam.

And a few days ago, the review of additional documents went from: "we do not need any additional documents from you. We will send you a message if this changes." to "not applicable"

jagjeetskh

May 13, 2022
Finally Got my passport request letter
The application type is FSW Outland India
VO: initially was New Delhi but later changed to London RROC.
Below is the timeline:
ITA: 25 December 2020 @ score of 468 in FSW draw
AOR: 18 January 2021
Biometric and medical updated on the portal: 7 February 2021
Re-medical request: 16 March 2022
PPR: 06 May 2022
Passport Sent by 2-way courier: 13 May 2022
Waiting for my passport back.
Do you guys know how much time it takes to get back the passport?

Reactions: maghool71