+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW AOR 2020 Join here

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
Interesting! They are processing FSW outland! Is this because they dont have as many applications in London UK as they have here in VO Ottawa?

The security part, it is encouraging to hear you say that. Any source?
Check out the June and July AOR threads, there are some applications where this happened.

Yes, I'm assuming Ottawa is still caught up with their backlog from the first half of the year when it was solely CEC and PNP draws. Once that backlog finishes, we'll hopefully start seeing FSW approvals from Ottawa. (They seem to be giving a lot of July approvals this week, check out the July AOR thread).

VOs like Accra and London currently seems to be processing Aug/Sep/Oct apps in which there was a good share of FSW applicants, hence FSW approvals are coming from these VOs.

wildwind123

Oct 18, 2020
I'm so sick of the long waiting. It is truly sickening that they provide no plan of processing the backlog while keeping us in the endless wait.

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Did you call to enquire about the ghost updates?
yes .. they said something of sort that background verification were done or completed but status remains same.. so god knows.. i want them to finish whatever they are doing and tell me the decision..

i cant even understand the gcms notes.. i basically want to know when the decision will be made so that i can plan my life..

gcms notes are too long and doesnt tell s**t .. sorry they need to do better job..

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
yes .. they said something of sort that background verification were done or completed but status remains same.. so god knows.. i want them to finish whatever they are doing and tell me the decision..

i cant even understand the gcms notes.. i basically want to know when the decision will be made so that i can plan my life..

gcms notes are too long and doesnt tell s**t .. sorry they need to do better job..
Ah, exactly the same here! I talked to an agent today after so many failed attempts. He said something like he sees some activities on my file but there is no change in any of the background components, and he didn't share more. He did't say what exactly is that he can see. I didn't see any GU though, like never ever :D

I am glad if this means they are touching inland FSW files. I recently ordered my GCMS notes for the first time and will see if that has anything new...

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
FSW category has been neglected and the priority is given to CEC

its a Shame that every category is important except FSW and that too in Ottawa
......one really frustrated FSWInland with dependent..

March 2020 AOR
Eligibilty passed
Security not started
Criminality in progress from last year May