FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Can we draft a letter and send on this email id from our personal emails so that they find the same response from a lot of people...
whosoever is waiting for the decision.....if someone can post a sample draft here so everyone follows the same...
Marco Mendicino - minister@cic.gc.ca

Reactions: nousername2020

Katatsukeru

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Don’t mean to discourage everybody but it seems Ottawa is not processing FSW, inland or Outland, at all.

AOR Mar 2020 (Japan);
GCMS shows everything passed, criminality, medical, fingerprint, background, security, with “approve recommendation”;
FSW Outland changed to FSW Inland by actual inland working via work permit based entry in Dec 2020

last update (with the “approve” recommendation) Oct 2020.

Reactions: guelphite

FrenchFamily

Dec 18, 2020
Don’t mean to discourage everybody but it seems Ottawa is not processing FSW, inland or Outland, at all.

AOR Mar 2020 (Japan);
GCMS shows everything passed, criminality, medical, fingerprint, background, security, with “approve recommendation”;
FSW Outland changed to FSW Inland by actual inland working via work permit based entry in Dec 2020

last update (with the “approve” recommendation) Oct 2020.
Why being so negative and more over why do you want to discourage every FSW who are waiting??

You're only talking about your case...

Mine is in Ottawa too, it was updated in January, I'm waiting since then but I read 5 different testify from 3 FSW-O, living outside Canada, who received their CoPR in the past month...

So keep hope

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
This has nothing to do with positive or negative feelings, it is clearly mentioned in IRCC login page that they are processing only CEC applications for now. IRCC will resume working on FSW applications sooner or later.

Reactions: Katatsukeru

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
This has nothing to do with positive or negative feelings, it is clearly mentioned in IRCC login page that they are processing only CEC applications for now. IRCC will resume working on FSW applications sooner or later.

if you see the announcement, it says other category may expect delay not that they will not be processed. fsw inland recently got copr within 51 days so it depends..

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
I mean there are ton of FSW applications completed all stages and just waiting for COPR. Put them on hold makes more sense than expect some delays.

no it does not make sense. there are many inland candidates under different categories and their files should be processed and copr should be released. When it comes to ppl outside, they also deserve their files processed and asked to adhere covid protocols just like Canadian citizens..

Katatsukeru

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
no it does not make sense. there are many inland candidates under different categories and their files should be processed and copr should be released. When it comes to ppl outside, they also deserve their files processed and asked to adhere covid protocols just like Canadian citizens..
Inland FSW are put on hold as well. Mine example is one. It doesn’t matter inland or Outland. FSW at Ottawa is crippled.

Reactions: kenex

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
What are you on about dude? I am not saying dont process lol. I am waiting for my approval as well.

Just because you said they should be processed IRCC wont drop everything and work on your suggestion. IRCC has been telling people for a while now they are prioritizing CEC applications.

Last edited:
Reactions: guelphite

Drillinglife

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
if you see the announcement, it says other category may expect delay not that they will not be processed. fsw inland recently got copr within 51 days so it depends..
Did you get it you mean or is it someone you know? I haven't seen a single case of fsw application approval for aor's from April till now.

Reactions: kenex

jcpn

Feb 28, 2020
My AOR is April 2020 inland. Still waiting and no movement on the file. All the approvals I hear are CEC :(
I believe we will only be processed after COVID gets resolved. I don’t want to be negative, but it is so frustrating seeing people that applied months after you and already have their approval (all CEC applicants).
But what can we do? Our only hope is wait...

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
FSW-Outland
AOR: December 5, 2020
BIL/MEP: January 12, 2021
Country of residence: Hong kong
No GUs apart from the BIL/MEP notifications. :(

kunal56india

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
My AOR is April 2020 inland. Still waiting and no movement on the file. All the approvals I hear are CEC :(
I believe we will only be processed after COVID gets resolved. I don’t want to be negative, but it is so frustrating seeing people that applied months after you and already have their approval (all CEC applicants).
But what can we do? Our only hope is wait...
As per GCMS, has your file passed all stages including security?

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
FSW-Outland
AOR: December 5, 2020
BIL/MEP: January 12, 2021
Country of residence: Hong kong
No GUs apart from the BIL/MEP notifications. :(
There are FSW outlands folks waiting since April 2020. Your application is relatively new so dont expect anything anytime soon.