+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW AOR 2020 Join here

Apple mango

Apr 13, 2021
Hi all! I’d like to share my timeline so far.

Stream - FSW Inland with dependents
AOR - Dec 22, 2020
Med Passed - Jan 25, 2021
Biometrics - Exempted (already given last year)
Eligibilty - Not started
Criminality - In progress
Security - Not started
VO - Montreal
Last called IRCC- 5 Apr

Reactions: Nuoming

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Hi all! I’d like to share my timeline so far.

Stream - FSW Inland with dependents
AOR - Dec 22, 2020
Med Passed - Jan 25, 2021
Biometrics - Exempted (already given last year)
Eligibilty - Not started
Criminality - In progress
Security - Not started
VO - Montreal
Last called IRCC- 5 Apr
Thanks for sharing your timeline, and welcome aboard!

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Hi friends

My AOR is August 27 , l called CIC today and they said Eligibility is passed , criminality in progress and security not started, I had called them 2 months ago and they said eligibility was passed but I had forgotten to ask about criminality that time , do you guys know if I can have some hope that It is a good news ?

sunnyavril

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Hi friends

My AOR is August 27 , l called CIC today and they said Eligibility is passed , criminality in progress and security not started, I had called them 2 months ago and they said eligibility was passed but I had forgotten to ask about criminality that time , do you guys know if I can have some hope that It is a good news ?
it is the same status for almost all fsw inland. no progress at all.

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
It sounds promising. But still it doesn't mean that they have started FSW at full capacity so we can't be TOO excited really. I think this probably means that they are going to reject people with incomplete documents at this point (of course if they can't collect the required documents by the deadline), and people will apply again and pay the fees again, so more money.

blinkymila

Dec 15, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
FSW - Inland with 1 dependant
AOR April 27th 2020

Eligibility: recommended passed
Criminality: passed
Security: not started
Info sharing: in progress
Primary VO: CPC Ottawa

As per GCMS Notes from March 16th 2021.

Reactions: maghool71

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
jokes on us...there are CEC people got approved with AOR Jan 2021.
There is no order or something as far as I realized, it is better not to make ourselves crazy over it :) I have seen even applicant who submitted on march 2021 who already got COPR

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Ah, exactly the same here! I talked to an agent today after so many failed attempts. He said something like he sees some activities on my file but there is no change in any of the background components, and he didn't share more. He did't say what exactly is that he can see. I didn't see any GU though, like never ever :D

I am glad if this means they are touching inland FSW files. I recently ordered my GCMS notes for the first time and will see if that has anything new...
This guy is the one who answered my call as well, he was super lasy to check his screen and tell me the update :D he was a big ''no idea'' answer !!!!

Reactions: maghool71

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Hello all,
Is there any lucky applicant here, who has received COPR recently? I am trying to see if there is any progress on FSW applications?
Thanks ;)