+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - Cairo Visa Office

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro, others should respond better than me as I collected passports myslef from the embassy, but I think it should be early this week inshaa Allah.

A

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
ramo morgan said:
Guys,
I couriered passports to VO last Sunday and i did not hear from them since then. Any advice?

Thanks
in my case they replied back after 1 week from receiving the passports please check my previous quote copied below

almohager said:
mabrook :), in my case I sent it by courier and upon receiving their email that passports ready(they asked for prepaid courier request to deliver the passports) I called DHL and forwarded the email from the embassy to them asking for prepaid courier service (that I pay for upon delivery), next day DHL sent me a tracking number(it was next day as I sent it very late, around 7:30 pm), afterwards you just keep waiting, considering it takes few days(around 8 days from the email) and upon receiving the passports with the CPR you will pay for the shipment

NB:- in the embassy email requesting you to do prepaid service they might ask you to wait for couple of days before requesting the DHL prepaid service, you can ignore this as DHL will check with them 3 times a week and when your passports are ready they will bring it

I think its clear that I received my stamped passports :)

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
AbdelAllah said:
Hi Bro, it is done from the traffic department where you renew car license from, it is like "car shehadet bayanat" it is called "driver shehadet bayanat"
You need your driving license and may be a picture or could it be they take photo for your there not sure.

إسمها شهادة بيانات سائق زى شهادة بيانات العربية و بتتعمل من إدارة المرور اللى رخصة سواقتك طالعة منها

A
Bro, do you have any idea about its expiry and if it can be issued in English directly or will it need transaltion?

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,
Below is a screenshot of the one I did in 2008 ... not sure if it has changed since then or not. does it help?

A

almohager said:
Bro, do you have any idea about its expiry and if it can be issued in English directly or will it need transaltion?

sevagha

Star Member
May 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
5125 ECA Done......:22-05-2014 ECA Received:27-05-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014 App. Received:04-06-2014 PER Received:30-09-2014
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
23-11-2014
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
LANDED..........
03-07-2015
AbdelAllah said:
Dear All,
Below is a screenshot of the one I did in 2008 ... not sure if it has changed since then or not. does it help?

A
Hi AbdelAllah,

Thanks a lot for helping me out. It turns out my traffic department doesn't issue them, so they told me to go to another one. Anyway, are you sure this document is enough to prove driving experience? It really doesn't have a lot of info on it. Also, where do I need to translate it?

Thanks. By the way, I finished my immigration procedures, so if there's anyway I can help you with, please let me know.

ramo morgan

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Dear all,
I need your assistance.
I delivered passports to VO on 6 Dec 2015. Yet,i did not receive any mail notification.

From your posts, it appears that it took you maximun one week to receive the VO response. I am concerned especially that I travelled to Egypt to deliver the passports and thus my return to country of residence is pending VO mail to collect passports.

I sent emails and called by phone as well but no avail.

PLEASE ADVISE !!!!

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
ramo morgan said:
Dear all,
I need your assistance.
I delivered passports to VO on 6 Dec 2015. Yet,i did not receive any mail notification.

From your posts, it appears that it took you maximun one week to receive the VO response. I am concerned especially that I travelled to Egypt to deliver the passports and thus my return to country of residence is pending VO mail to collect passports.

I sent emails and called by phone as well but no avail.

PLEASE ADVISE !!!!
I think you can keep sending emails till they reply back, not sure if you went to their premises it will be of any benefit but give it a try

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro, from other posts I knew it should be enough as it show since when you started having a driving license. Where to translate it, I don't know but would suggest you do it in Canada after you ask about an approved translation office.

Many thanks for offering your kind help, thanks Allah I got the visa and would refer to you should I need any help in landing.

Regards,

A

sevagha said:
Hi AbdelAllah,

Thanks a lot for helping me out. It turns out my traffic department doesn't issue them, so they told me to go to another one. Anyway, are you sure this document is enough to prove driving experience? It really doesn't have a lot of info on it. Also, where do I need to translate it?

Thanks. By the way, I finished my immigration procedures, so if there's anyway I can help you with, please let me know.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro, unfortunately you have to wait :( .. but soon inshaa Allah you will hear from them :D

A

almohager said:
I think you can keep sending emails till they reply back, not sure if you went to their premises it will be of any benefit but give it a try

ramo morgan

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Dear all,
Thnx God. Finally, I rcvd the passports.
I have a son who is US citizen and I found that he was not issued a visa like the rest of family. Have any of you a similar case to share across.

Thanks
Ramo

mff

Feb 5, 2015
I just heard from them today, after 2 weeks from the day they received the passports.

ramo morgan said:
Guys,
I couriered passports to VO last Sunday and i did not hear from them since then. Any advice?

Thanks

sevagha

Star Member
May 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
5125 ECA Done......:22-05-2014 ECA Received:27-05-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014 App. Received:04-06-2014 PER Received:30-09-2014
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
23-11-2014
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
LANDED..........
03-07-2015
AbdelAllah said:
Bro, from other posts I knew it should be enough as it show since when you started having a driving license. Where to translate it, I don't know but would suggest you do it in Canada after you ask about an approved translation office.

Many thanks for offering your kind help, thanks Allah I got the visa and would refer to you should I need any help in landing.

Regards,

A
Oh OK, thanks. Good luck on your landing procedures!

WRaafat

Dec 17, 2015
Hello,

I wanted to ask what permit should we get from the Egyptian army so we can travel?
do we get a PR visa on passport?
Appreciate an accurate response.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro, welcome to our lounge ...
لو خلصت الخدمة العسكرية و لسه فى فترة الإحتياط بتطلع نصريح سفر من حلمية الزيتون

We got immigration visa on passport, when you do landing we get PR cards.

A

WRaafat said:
Hello,

I wanted to ask what permit should we get from the Egyptian army so we can travel?
do we get a PR visa on passport?
Appreciate an accurate response.