+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - Cairo Visa Office

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What took my attention is that they asked for Bank Statement, PCC and Schedule A in one go, usually they ask for Bank Statement (financial check) followed by MR (health check) and PCC with Schedule A (security check), this I think indicates that they want to expedite the process.

A

Roby2015 said:
I received email and call one hour ago :)
They requested updated bank statement, all PCC for myself and my spouse, and to fill schedule A within 15 days. I will be traveling to Cairo within the next few days.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
AbdelAllah said:
So now, those who still yet to receive the bank statement update are:
- medwiz
- xfaris
- mff

correct?

A
Correct for me... I sent them an email end of day today to inquire.. Let's see...

himakimo

Aug 9, 2013
congratulations to everyone who got some action on their applications and for the others, don't worry your turn will come insha Allah, please be patient and never lose hope
I hope I meet you guys all in Canada, I have been following your posts silently but I am very happy and want to share this great news with you guys and I hope you find it helpful ...I am not an applicant myself, I have been living in Canada for over 12 years but both my brother and sister sent their applications together on MAY 02
my sister application was fast and she landed 7 month after
my brother however who is also a May 02nd applicant, his processing started on June 04 2014 but we never heard anything since
finally!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
and only yesterday morning
he just received PCC , MR and RPRF in 2 separate E-mails
he still has 2 lines on E-CAS only, he is a 2174 applicant
I could of sponsored him 10 years ago on my mother's sponsorship application but we missed that chance, and even if we did the processing takes about 10 years we have tried so many times during the 10 years but nothing worked, rejection after rejection
and after 10 years the dream come true and we are almost reunited again
the moral of the story...you have to leave everything to Allah and trust what he arranged for you
everything is by his will, do your best and have patience and even if things don't work out, Say Alhamdu Le Allah
I hope you find that info. helpful and I wish you guys all the best and happy new life
Thank you

mff

Feb 5, 2015
Hi Roby 2015,

I care about ur details because I think u r the closet case to me at least in time.
So u received from them an international call?
Was it before the email?
This was about 1 pm cairo time?
What's the purpose of the call?
Who was the caller?

Thanks & sorry for the many questions.

Roby2015 said:
They requested updated bank statement, all PCC for myself and my spouse, and to fill schedule A within 15 days. I will be traveling to Cairo within the next few days.

xfaris

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Great news, congrats...soon insha Allah all of us will have the visa

Roby2015 said:

Roby2015

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
PER:13-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Thanks AbdelAllah :)

AbdelAllah said:
Al7amdule Allah, Congratulations bro!, you made my day ....
A

xfaris

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Welcome here, congrats as I am happy for your family reunion

Pray for us :)

himakimo said:
congratulations to everyone who got some action on their applications and for the others, don't worry your turn will come insha Allah, please be patient and never lose hope
I hope I meet you guys all in Canada, I have been following your posts silently but I am very happy and want to share this great news with you guys and I hope you find it helpful ...I am not an applicant myself, I have been living in Canada for over 12 years but both my brother and sister sent their applications together on MAY 02
my brother however who is also a May 02nd applicant, his processing started on June 04 2014 but we never heard anything since
I could of sponsored him 10 years ago on my mother's sponsorship application but we missed that chance, and even if we did the processing takes about 10 years we have tried so many times during the 10 years but nothing worked, rejection after rejection
the moral of the story...you have to leave everything to Allah and trust what he arranged for you
everything is by his will, do your best and have patience and even if things don't work out, Say Alhamdu Le Allah
I hope you find that info. helpful and I wish you guys all the best and happy new life
Thank you

Roby2015

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Hi mff,

InshaAllah you will hear from them soon

So u received from them an international call? Yes
Was it before the email? almost in the same minute with the email
This was about 1 pm cairo time? No, around 3:30 Cairo time
What's the purpose of the call? Confirming what was requested in the email, but I had some concerns\clarifications and will send it to her by email. She told me also to send email if I will not be able to do the requested document within 15 days, because the PCC requests from three different countries.
Who was the caller? Egyptian lady, she spoke Arabic

mff said:
Hi Roby 2015,

I care about ur details because I think u r the closet case to me at least in time.
So u received from them an international call?
Was it before the email?
This was about 1 pm cairo time?
What's the purpose of the call?
Who was the caller?

Thanks & sorry for the many questions.

Roby2015

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Hi xfaris ,

Inshallah you will follow us soon

xfaris said:

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brother Ibrahim -I guess- , really happy to hear a happy ending story inshaa Allah soon.
You know, it is one of my dreams to have my family with me in Canada ( I mean brother, father, brother in Law, ... etc) as well.
Please keep us updated with your brother's progress on his file ....

A

himakimo said:
Thank you

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Roby bro, may be a small thing but are you sure the call was international? the call I got was from the embassy in Cairo and TrueCaller showed it clearly it is coming from the Canadian embassy in Cairo landline.

A

Roby2015 said:
Hi mff,

InshaAllah you will hear from them soon

So u received from them an international call? Yes
Was it before the email? almost in the same minute with the email
This was about 1 pm cairo time? No, around 3:30 Cairo time
What's the purpose of the call? Confirming what was requested in the email, but I had some concerns\clarifications and will send it to her by email. She told me also to send email if I will not be able to do the requested document within 15 days, because the PCC requests from three different countries.
Who was the caller? Egyptian lady, she spoke Arabic