Med's Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-10-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2015
No news here, all I am hearing is that the embassy is moving to new location. No information on where, or when will that happen... May Allah grant us all patience, and let the waiting time be for the greater good :)

ramo morgan

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Dear Candidates,

Greetings.

My concern is that: Is it only a matter of time and visa office will eventually process the applications and proceed successfully or we are still in a situation where our applications might be subject to further assessment.

Having reviewed the FSWP global spreadsheet, I have seen no case of rejection so far.

your thoughts please !!!

LifeXplorer

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
12-10-2015
Med's Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-10-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2015
An update on the Canadian embassy website:

"The premises of the Embassy of Canada in Cairo have been relocated. Visa services continue to be available. Consular services for Canadians are available by appointment. Please contact us at cairo-cs@international.gc.ca"

Visit the link for farther details:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/egypt-egypte/index.aspx?lang=eng

In the contact us page they list phone numbers that are located round Bolaque. It might be in the Nile Towers.

LifeXplorer

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
12-10-2015
Med's Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-10-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2015
ramo morgan said:
Dear Candidates,

Greetings.

My concern is that: Is it only a matter of time and visa office will eventually process the applications and proceed successfully or we are still in a situation where our applications might be subject to further assessment.

Having reviewed the FSWP global spreadsheet, I have seen no case of rejection so far.

your thoughts please !!!
To my knowledge (without details) three files were rejected after PER, the three I have heard of were due to problems in HR letter... Two of which were rejected in CPC-Ottawa for files sent from Egypt... One of which it is said that the HR letter didn't have a date... Another had education not matching HR letter and the third I have no idea...

Roby2015

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
PER:13-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
LifeXplorer said:
An update on the Canadian embassy website:

"The premises of the Embassy of Canada in Cairo have been relocated. Visa services continue to be available. Consular services for Canadians are available by appointment. Please contact us at cairo-cs @ international.gc.ca"

Visit the link for farther details:
Yes it has been updated yesterday, hopefully we will have good news soon.

(Assistance tab)
travel.gc.ca/destinations/egypt?utm_source=Egypt&utm_medium=social-fb-travel-eng&utm_content=2015-03-11&utm_campaign=CAAupdate#security

LifeXplorer

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
12-10-2015
Med's Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-10-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2015
The Canadian embassy in Cairo is operating from the Nile Towers. I don't have any information whether the immigration department is operational or not :). However, this is a development :)

ramo morgan

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Have anyone recently communicated wirh cio-sydney. I sent them an e-mail couple of days ago but Iunlike as usual, i received no auto teply that acknowledge the receipt.

Kindly share your experience in this regard,if any

aadham

Oct 1, 2014
LifeXplorer said:
The Canadian embassy in Cairo is operating from the Nile Towers. I don't have any information whether the immigration department is operational or not :). However, this is a development :)
So, what happened to the 49 Charles De Gaulle St. Visa office; has it, also, been relocated?

On the other hand, a forum member [Medox], with a case that is similar to mine, has got MR by end of January and Medical processing during February. This is according to the spreadsheet, which shows that he/she is still waiting for PPR. If reading this, I do urge him/her to share the experience concerning the way CVO is currently running this process!

My Timeline:
NOC: 2131
Application Filed: Sep.12.2014
Fee Encashed: Nov.27.2014
PER Received: Dec.30.2014

Best of luck for all...

farmanera

Mar 28, 2015
Hello, I just joined this forum, we applied last august with my husband being the main applicant , we are from egypt but our case was transferred to cpc-o and we are currently waiting for ppr, i would like to join the facebook group but i cant send any personal messages , and i dont know how to find this group, thanks.

Ahmed Badawi

Jul 22, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already Sent
Med's Request
23-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-03-2015 / MR Received 17-03-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
farmanera said:
Hello, I just joined this forum, we applied last august with my husband being the main applicant , we are from egypt but our case was transferred to cpc-o and we are currently waiting for ppr, i would like to join the facebook group but i cant send any personal messages , and i dont know how to find this group, thanks.
Hi Congrats. Send me your email address, the one you use to sign in Facebook. Send it to

ahmed.elbadawi78 @ gmail .com

Remove the spaces of course. You need to have the option on Facebook where people can find you using your email address. You can find this in the privacy options in Facebook

Good luck

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have sent a request to be added to the FB group to your email Ahmed, many thanks in advance.

Ahmed Badawi said:
Hi Congrats. Send me your email address, the one you use to sign in Facebook. Send it to

ahmed.elbadawi78 @ gmail .com

Remove the spaces of course. You need to have the option on Facebook where people can find you using your email address. You can find this in the privacy options in Facebook

Good luck

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How recent are these case?, to know if the Cairo VO is working or not?
Are these information in the global spreedsheet?

Thanks my friend.

A

LifeXplorer said:
To my knowledge (without details) three files were rejected after PER, the three I have heard of were due to problems in HR letter... Two of which were rejected in CPC-Ottawa for files sent from Egypt... One of which it is said that the HR letter didn't have a date... Another had education not matching HR letter and the third I have no idea...

Medox

Jan 2, 2015
aadham said:
So, what happened to the 49 Charles De Gaulle St. Visa office; has it, also, been relocated?

On the other hand, a forum member [Medox], with a case that is similar to mine, has got MR by end of January and Medical processing during February. This is according to the spreadsheet, which shows that he/she is still waiting for PPR. If reading this, I do urge him/her to share the experience concerning the way CVO is currently running this process!

My Timeline:
NOC: 2131
Application Filed: Sep.12.2014
Fee Encashed: Nov.27.2014
PER Received: Dec.30.2014

Best of luck for all...
Hi, im Medox
all my communications are with CPC-Ottawa
i already made my medical check, and it was received on the 8th of February
i also had to provide police clearance certificate from Sudan :/ and it was received by 17th Feb
and till now i didnt receive anything
do u guys know of anyone who was rejected after sending the medical checks bcs of HR letter ?
bcs i have a part of my experince not dated

aadham

Oct 1, 2014
Medox said:
Hi, im Medox
all my communications are with CPC-Ottawa
i already made my medical check, and it was received on the 8th of February
i also had to provide police clearance certificate from Sudan :/ and it was received by 17th Feb
and till now i didnt receive anything
do u guys know of anyone who was rejected after sending the medical checks bcs of HR letter ?
bcs i have a part of my experince not dated
Dear Medox,

Thank you for the answer. This, at least, confirms that some of CVO applications are being processes by CPC-Ottawa; which may cause longer time for response.

How did you send your medical results; by courier to CPC-Ottawa or handed them to a Canadian Embassy office operating in Cairo? I presume that decision on your application is going to be positive (i.e. approved in shaa Allah) since you are in the medical exam stage. I think if you have got any problem with the experience reference letter, you shouldn't get medical exam request.

Be optimistic...