+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
thanks nskatcv

any other documents such as proof of Id or copy of passport..??

is it required to be submitted for ECA through WES??

nskatcv said:
Don't see any issues with this, as long the 'right' university officials attest these, ideally put in their envelope, and seal it themselves.

I don't see any thing left to put in, so what exactly do you want to add yourself as additional documents ?

Regards

ppmom

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
cc charged: 17-07-2014 , PER: 19-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
end of March 2015!
Hi Century,

do you have a link where CIC mentioned that settlement fund should be under the applicant or joint applicant and spouses and can't be joint with let's say parents or child? Thanks!

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
mkshah said:
thanks nskatcv

any other documents such as proof of Id or copy of passport..??

is it required to be submitted for ECA through WES??
Not at all. The info you pulled up earlier from WES doesn't mention these, does it ?

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
24-11-2014 (new born med req rcvd (02-12-2014)
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 20-02-15 - PPR - 25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
VISA and COPR Recieved\Collected -16th Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
1. Not needed as you are sending the transcripts from university in sealed envelope.
2. Normal copy would do...attested would be better.
3. Only Transcripts in official university sealed envelope and copies of degree placed in an envelope (not University sealed)

mkshah said:
great info bro..

pls confirm abount below documents which I will be sending to WES for ECA..

1. color copies of my all marksheets of bachelors and masters course (should this get attested by university officials???)
2. color copies of my bachelors degree certificate and masters degree certificate (should this get attested by university officials???)
3. transcripts of bachelors and masters course

all above should be placed in an envelope and request university officials to seal it.

I am thinking about collecting this sealed envelope from university officials and send it to WES along with my other documents for ECA. Can it be done this way???

Pls tell, am I missing anything here????

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
ppmom said:
Hi Century,

do you have a link where CIC mentioned that settlement fund should be under the applicant or joint applicant and spouses and can't be joint with let's say parents or child? Thanks!

That would be interesting to see. I could only find this, doesn't mention explicitly about using spouse money.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

ppmom

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
cc charged: 17-07-2014 , PER: 19-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
end of March 2015!
ppmom said:
Hi Century,

Also, a follow up question, if I may. Let us say that we provided proof of funds that are joint with parents, would this be an automatic rejection on the first stage or will it be viable for discussion with the Local VO.

Here in the Philippines, it is not uncommon to have joint accounts with parents even after getting married, normally these are the time deposits or long term deposits, opened since the child is still underage and have never been touched. These are funds that are solely for the child and has been continually added funds (and not being withdrawn) to build that fund. Technically it is a joint account but only under name as the owner of the fund is indeed the child's. (I hope I am making sense haha).

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
mkshah said:
great info bro..

pls confirm abount below documents which I will be sending to WES for ECA..

1. color copies of my all marksheets of bachelors and masters course (should this get attested by university officials???)
2. color copies of my bachelors degree certificate and masters degree certificate (should this get attested by university officials???)
3. transcripts of bachelors and masters course

all above should be placed in an envelope and request university officials to seal it.

I am thinking about collecting this sealed envelope from university officials and send it to WES along with my other documents for ECA. Can it be done this way???

Pls tell, am I missing anything here????
For our country both transcript and certificates were to be sent to WES by institution.

For India, what you shared, photocopies of certificate need to be sent by you (no attestation required) and your university will send the attested transcript done by Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office in a sealed envelop.

You can get the attested transcript and envelop from university, put the transcript there and send it to WES. Ensure that on the flap of the envelope, university has given its seal and you will use scotch tape to seal it.

gary26

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
hi members
Ur view is needed

i had sent my case on 18 june without pcc.but now i got pcc ...... should i send them now or when the officer ask ???

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
gary26 said:
hi members
Ur view is needed

i had sent my case on 18 june without pcc.but now i got pcc ...... should i send them now or when the officer ask ???
Wait until you get the PER email which contains the UCI number. You can then send it referencing that number.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Century said:
For our country both transcript and certificates were to be sent to WES by institution.

For India, what you shared, photocopies of certificate need to be sent by you (no attestation required) and your university will send the attested transcript done by Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office in a sealed envelop.

You can get the attested transcript and envelop from university, put the transcript there and send it to WES. Ensure that on the flap of the envelope, university has given its seal and you will use scotch tape to seal it.
I personally don't that this is necessary. One can leave the sealed envelope by the university intact, and add the other copies (if not obtained from the university, like copies) and add these altogether in yet another envelop.

I did it this way, so I may be biased.

In his case, he is anyhow getting everything done from the university, so he will be getting ONE sealed envelope. Should be good to go as it is.

Regards

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
ppmom said:
Also, a follow up question, if I may. Let us say that we provided proof of funds that are joint with parents, would this be an automatic rejection on the first stage or will it be viable for discussion with the Local VO.

Here in the Philippines, it is not uncommon to have joint accounts with parents even after getting married, normally these are the time deposits or long term deposits, opened since the child is still underage and have never been touched. These are funds that are solely for the child and has been continually added funds (and not being withdrawn) to build that fund. Technically it is a joint account but only under name as the owner of the fund is indeed the child's. (I hope I am making sense haha).
You are definitely making sense brother.

I think as long as the liquid money is from within the family, it is actually not borrowing. But don't want to say that for a fact, because am not sure how CIC sees it.

Regards

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
thanks so much to all my friends who helped me...
this is really a great place..

keep up the good work buddies..

+1 to all.. :) :)

Century said:

For India, what you shared, photocopies of certificate need to be sent by you (no attestation required) and your university will send the attested transcript done by Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office in a sealed envelop.

harka007 said:
1. Not needed as you are sending the transcripts from university in sealed envelope.
2. Normal copy would do...attested would be better.
3. Only Transcripts in official university sealed envelope and copies of degree placed in an envelope (not University sealed)
nskatcv said:
Not at all. The info you pulled up earlier from WES doesn't mention these, does it ?

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
gary26 said:
hi members
Ur view is needed

Dear Gary,

Keep your PCC with you. When you will get the PER and your file will be transferred to local VO, they will ask.
PCC is not mandatory in initial application stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.