NA
Passport Req..
Complete
VISA ISSUED...
Complete
LANDED..........
28-07-2015
hardworkpays said:
no worries, just submit the application.
i guess one is fine till September.

Shall I pay through DD or CC ?

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
kandarp said:
Thanks & best of luck..

I'm applying in 2133, received IELTS result 2 days back - overall 7.5 bands. WES report will reach to me by 15th July'14. After that I'll apply immediately. What do you all think are my chances ? I'm worried after seeing so many early birds applied already.

Best of luck all again.

Please reply with your thoughts
Dont think about the cap right now. since you have done all the hard work, you need to send ur application asap. Also apparently you are not late. So go for it.

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
kandarp said:

Shall I pay through DD or CC ?
Apply by DD, its.much safer than CC. Just make it sure from the bank that its valid for 6 months.

Good Luck.

BD

Jul 25, 2014
Hi everyone,

I have applied to FSW 2133 around mid May. I keep checking my account to see if my credit card is debited but so far it hasn't.
I have sent my application via express mail and I have checked with the postal service if it has been delivered and they have confirmed it.
Do you know if they should have processed the application by now?

Thank you

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
BD said:
Hi everyone,

I have applied to FSW 2133 around mid May. I keep checking my account to see if my credit card is debited but so far it hasn't.
I have sent my application via express mail and I have checked with the postal service if it has been delivered and they have confirmed it.
Do you know if they should have processed the application by now?

Thank you
First you need to confirm the date on which your application was received by CIC.

Once you get to know about it, youll have to check this Spread Sheet. According to this, which is ofcourse correct, CIC is currently charging 12th May applicants, and sending PERs to 6th May applicants..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/htmlview?sle=true#

Good luck

hardworkpays

May 8, 2014
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-14
Doc's Request.
CC charged 25-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
PER-22-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
17-Apr-2015
askhan said:
First you need to confirm the date on which your application was received by CIC.

Once you get to know about it, youll have to check this Spread Sheet. According to this, which is ofcourse correct, CIC is currently charging 12th May applicants, and sending PERs to 6th May applicants..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/htmlview?sle=true#

Good luck
How to check wheather it is recieved by CIC or not? do they send any mail for this?

I am waiting for WES report.

the day i recieve the report, i will send my parcel through FEDEX to Nova scotia address.
i belive from FEDEX tracking no. i will come to know when the parcel is delivered to nova scotia.

but do CIC send any acknowledgement mail?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
hardworkpays said:
How to check wheather it is recieved by CIC or not? do they send any mail for this?

the day i recieve the report, i will send my parcel through FEDEX to Nova scotia address.
i belive from FEDEX tracking no. i will come to know when the parcel is delivered to nova scotia.

No, CIC does not send acknowledgement of application package. The best you can get is delivery confirmation form your courier company :)

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
hardworkpays said:

You can check the status of your app on the couriers website whether it has been delivered or not. Many couriers tell you the time, date and the person at CIC who received it.

Your app will then be in queue, once your app is reviewed your CC/DD will be charged and you will get an email which is usually called here as PER email. The gap between app receiving date and getting PER email is 60-90 days these days.

hardworkpays

May 8, 2014
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-14
Doc's Request.
CC charged 25-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
PER-22-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
17-Apr-2015
askhan said:
You can check the status of your app on the couriers website whether it has been delivered or not. Many couriers tell you the time, date and the person at CIC who received it.

Your app will then be in queue, once your app is reviewed your CC/DD will be charged and you will get an email which is usually called here as PER email. The gap between app receiving date and getting PER email is 60-90 days these days.
Okk thats gr8.

1 question though....fswp-14 is open till dec-14 right?

if my applicaiton is reached by 1st of september.
but if cic couldnt review it by dec-14.....then do i disqualify?

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
hardworkpays said:
Okk thats gr8.

1 question though....fswp-14 is open till dec-14 right?

if my applicaiton is reached by 1st of september.
but if cic couldnt review it by dec-14.....then do i disqualify?
No its open till the end of April 2015..

If the program gets closed tomorrow and your application is received by CIC today you will still be considered. Dont worry about that!

BD

Jul 25, 2014
askhan said:

Good luck
Thank you Ashkan, much appreciated. I presume if my application was received around 15 or 16 May then it should be one of these days for the debit to occur then.

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
BD said:
Thank you Ashkan, much appreciated. I presume if my application was received around 15 or 16 May then it should be one of these days for the debit to occur then.
If you mean 2-3 weeks by "one of these days" then yes! :)

kandarp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Complete
VISA ISSUED...
Complete
LANDED..........
28-07-2015
Hi all,

Thanks for support.

Have send my application to CIC and it was received on 24th July'14.

Now comes the tough part. Waiting to receive PER mail and CC charged.

Keep sharing

Regards,
Kandarp

ashafi507

Jul 30, 2014
Hi,

I submitted my application for the 2133 Category to London VO in the first week of May, but I don't have any response yet.

Can anyone tell me, how long will it take to get the acknowledgement? I guess its almost 3 months now, what is the reason of no response yet?

I am a little worried about this. If there is no response, what can I do to check with CIC?

babu1234

Dec 16, 2013
Hello folks,

I'm a graduate engineer with 6+ years experience in Telecom sector. I've worked in a mobile operator in Operation & transmission planning department. Microwave planning, IP planning, SDH mux optimization, fault handling etc are in my work scope. So, as a telecom transmission engineer (B.Sc. in Electrical & Electronic Engineering), can I apply under NOC code 2133?

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.