+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - 2133 Electrical and electronics engineers connect here

CEC12

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Hi All,
I applied already under FSW program - PhD stream. I claimed one year Full Time Electrical Design Engineer in a Consultation Company. I attached the following Ref letter:

This is to confirm that xxx was working for xxx as a full time Electrical Design Engineer. xxx was working 42 hours per week since starting his employment on xx till xx (one year).
As and Electrical Design Engineer, xxx has contributed in the desgin of the electrical installations for major projects in compliance with international standards. His main responsibilities and job duties were as following:
- Design the interior/exterior lighting systems for residential or commercial projects using compute software and simulations.
- Design the electrical outlet system for general loading applications.
- Design the electrical outlets for mechanical and communication installations and coordinate with other departments to assure the efficient operation.
- Determine the medium and low voltage cables sizing and routing.
- Design of the single-line-diagram for power panel boards.
- Conduct the short circuit, voltage drop, and load-flow calculations.
- Prepare the schematics, layouts and drawings for electrical systems and installations.
- Prepare and itemize the electrical materials and parts in the form of a bill of quantities.

xxx
signature, stamp, contacts, etc.

Also, I attached a complimentary letter from the HR indicating the payments and annual benefits.

I am wondering if this letter should work or not? it is not typically as the NOC duties but most of these duties falls under "Design electrical and electronic circuits, components, systems and equipment." Is it OK??

Thanks A lot

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
CEC12 said:
Hi All,
I applied already under FSW program - PhD stream. I claimed one year Full Time Electrical Design Engineer in a Consultation Company. I attached the following Ref letter:

This is to confirm that xxx was working for xxx as a full time Electrical Design Engineer. xxx was working 42 hours per week since starting his employment on xx till xx (one year).
As and Electrical Design Engineer, xxx has contributed in the desgin of the electrical installations for major projects in compliance with international standards. His main responsibilities and job duties were as following:
- Design the interior/exterior lighting systems for residential or commercial projects using compute software and simulations.
- Design the electrical outlet system for general loading applications.
- Design the electrical outlets for mechanical and communication installations and coordinate with other departments to assure the efficient operation.
- Determine the medium and low voltage cables sizing and routing.
- Design of the single-line-diagram for power panel boards.
- Conduct the short circuit, voltage drop, and load-flow calculations.
- Prepare the schematics, layouts and drawings for electrical systems and installations.
- Prepare and itemize the electrical materials and parts in the form of a bill of quantities.

xxx
signature, stamp, contacts, etc.

Also, I attached a complimentary letter from the HR indicating the payments and annual benefits.

I am wondering if this letter should work or not? it is not typically as the NOC duties but most of these duties falls under "Design electrical and electronic circuits, components, systems and equipment." Is it OK??

Thanks A lot
Try to match your duties with what's given under NOC 2133. You should cover a significant portion of jobs mentioned in that,

aq_blues

May 18, 2014
Hi guys,
Nice to keep 2133 applicants in one place. Registering myself here so that i can get progress updates. A question if any of you can help me answer. Do we select our own visa office. I am from Pakistan currently residing in Singapore. Would i select Singapore as my visa office ??
All the help is appreciated.
Thanks,
AQ

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
aq_blues said:
Hi guys,
Nice to keep 2133 applicants in one place. Registering myself here so that i can get progress updates. A question if any of you can help me answer. Do we select our own visa office. I am from Pakistan currently residing in Singapore. Would i select Singapore as my visa office ??
All the help is appreciated.
Thanks,
AQ
Hello. Welcome to the thread..

Yes you can chose Singapore, but what ive read in the threads on this forum is that the Singapore Visa Office are very slow in their processing unlike other visa offices. So you have to kind of search inbetween the threads the experience of people with Singapore Visa office. Good luck!

warcelo

May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2014
Hey guys, my package reached CIC on 06/04 i'm wondering to be charged in 30-40 days! Long and painful waiting!
We have only one charged already or you guys are not updating the sheet!

Let's keep in touch! Good luck for all of us!

Warcelo

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
warcelo said:
Hey guys, my package reached CIC on 06/04 i'm wondering to be charged in 30-40 days! Long and painful waiting!
We have only one charged already or you guys are not updating the sheet!

Let's keep in touch! Good luck for all of us!

Warcelo
30-40 days and you are being very optimistic. It might even take about 2 months.

laizii

Jun 4, 2014
I am a integrated circuit designer. I find myself able to match (or at least tweak to match) 5 out of 9 of the job descriptions under 2133. But I find myself able to match only one of the the job descriptions of 2147.

Interesting thing is, there is titles called "application specific integrated circuit (ASIC) design engineer" under 2147. The immigration office seem to consider IC designer under 2147 rather than 2133.

I am going to file against 2133 anyway this year since 2147 is not on FSW 2014 list. But I wonder if anyone from the same field applying to 2133 as well. Maybe we can keep in touch and see how we are evaluated under this circumstance.

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
laizii said:
I am a integrated circuit designer. I find myself able to match (or at least tweak to match) 5 out of 9 of the job descriptions under 2133. But I find myself able to match only one of the the job descriptions of 2147.

Interesting thing is, there is titles called "application specific integrated circuit (ASIC) design engineer" under 2147. The immigration office seem to consider IC designer under 2147 rather than 2133.

I am going to file against 2133 anyway this year since 2147 is not on FSW 2014 list. But I wonder if anyone from the same field applying to 2133 as well. Maybe we can keep in touch and see how we are evaluated under this circumstance.
You can consider sending two applications one for 2147 and other for 2133.
make sure you mention same duties in both applications.

warcelo

May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2014
Guys, some one wrote this on the 2014 fsw thread:

"
Hi Guys,

I am 5th May applicant NOC 2133 and received PER on 13th June. I sent PCC from FBI which was 7 months old but came to know from this forum that PCC should be issued within 3 months. So my question is will CIC ask for new PCC from FBI? If yes when should I apply for new one as I have no idea when local VO may ask for it.

Thanks
"

Does anyone know who is this person? If its true then we can keep our hopes alive!!!
:)

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
Its true and are our hopes are high and alive!

I have noticed there are many silent observers of NOC 2133 category who dont bother to comment and update their status in the spread sheet..
Also according to CIC website 5 out 1000 applications have been accepted in 2133 category and none of them have been from this forum, so it means this NOC is also hot, people from all over the world are applying for it. I guess people who apply till 15th July latest will be safe!

Good luck to everyone!

CEC12

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
FutureImmi said:
Try to match your duties with what's given under NOC 2133. You should cover a significant portion of jobs mentioned in that,
Thanks for your reply.
The point is that I have already sent the application and its not that easy to update the letter from my previous employer. I hope it does work.

libraprateek

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 19.12.2014
Nomination.....
PER : 12.01.2015
AOR Received.
24/02/2015 (NDVO /Warsaw)
IELTS Request
Submitted at First Stage
File Transfer...
Processing started on 22nd April
Med's Request
15/05/2015
Med's Done....
01/06/2015
Interview........
TLU on 10.06.2015 "Medical Results have been received"
Passport Req..
14.07.2015 (Decision made on 17.07.2015)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted on 23/07/2015, Visa issued on :30/07/2015
I am a Electrical Engineer ,working in Automobile sector and having an experience of 7 years.I need help to know what is the current situation in fsw 2014 program for NOC 2133. Am still on my transcript and to take IELTS exam on july 19. Will I be able to make it into the Quota??

kandarp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Complete
VISA ISSUED...
Complete
LANDED..........
28-07-2015
askhan said:
Its true and are our hopes are high and alive!

I have noticed there are many silent observers of NOC 2133 category who dont bother to comment and update their status in the spread sheet..
Also according to CIC website 5 out 1000 applications have been accepted in 2133 category and none of them have been from this forum, so it means this NOC is also hot, people from all over the world are applying for it. I guess people who apply till 15th July latest will be safe!

Good luck to everyone!
Thanks & best of luck..

I'm applying in 2133, received IELTS result 2 days back - overall 7.5 bands. WES report will reach to me by 15th July'14. After that I'll apply immediately. What do you all think are my chances ? I'm worried after seeing so many early birds applied already.

Best of luck all again.

Please reply with your thoughts

hardworkpays

May 8, 2014
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-14
Doc's Request.
CC charged 25-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
PER-22-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
17-Apr-2015
kandarp said:
Thanks & best of luck..

I'm applying in 2133, received IELTS result 2 days back - overall 7.5 bands. WES report will reach to me by 15th July'14. After that I'll apply immediately. What do you all think are my chances ? I'm worried after seeing so many early birds applied already.

Best of luck all again.

Please reply with your thoughts
no worries, just submit the application.
i guess one is fine till September.