+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - 2133 Electrical and electronics engineers connect here

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
I felt it hard to go to bank and get a DD prepared.. so just gave my credit card information.

what do you think when will the cap of 2133 reach?? and when will we start hearing from 2133 guys having their applications cleared from first step.?

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
DD is much safer than CC. I have seen people having problems with payment via CC and their applications being returned as a result.
The good thing about CC is that you get you a notification/message of the payment!

I am waiting for my WES report, will hopefully apply in the next week!
I personally think people with NOC 2133 who apply by 15th July will be safe!
What do you guys think?

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
askhan said:
DD is much safer than CC. I have seen people having problems with payment via CC and their applications being returned as a result.
The good thing about CC is that you get you a notification/message of the payment!

I am waiting for my WES report, will hopefully apply in the next week!
I personally think people with NOC 2133 who apply by 15th July will be safe!
What do you guys think?
My application reached their office on 28th, dont know when will they open my package :D

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
click.trick said:
My application reached their office on 28th, dont know when will they open my package :D
Please check your inbox!

ACTIVEUSER

May 25, 2014
johnson.i2000 said:
My straight forward answer would be, write what you do, for an I & C engineer, if the activities you are related with I & C, you do not have to worry. If you are doing somting non-engg, like procurement, supply chain, then it is different, you need to apply under that NOCs

Regards
Thanks a lot for the reply. I am working on the documents now and planning for IELTS in August( I didn't get any dates b4 that). Do you think, I would stand a chance if I apply in August or September? Please advice.

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
Try to file as early as possible.

Nobody can be very sure about the cap.I personaly feel 2133 will be available for 6 months.

Regards,

ACTIVEUSER said:
Thanks a lot for the reply. I am working on the documents now and planning for IELTS in August( I didn't get any dates b4 that). Do you think, I would stand a chance if I apply in August or September? Please advice.

hardworkpays

May 8, 2014
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-14
Doc's Request.
CC charged 25-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
PER-22-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
17-Apr-2015
johnson.i2000 said:
Try to as early as possible.

Nobody can be ver sure about the cap.I personaly feel 2133 will be available for 6 months.

Regards,
Kind words! Thanks.

hardworkpays

May 8, 2014
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-14
Doc's Request.
CC charged 25-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
PER-22-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
17-Apr-2015
I asked in separate thread also, but thought may be if one of you also having same concern as of me.
I never hated frequent flying before. these CIC forms are Crooked.

Hi all,

I am little confuse in Question-12:

12 a) Previous countries of residence: During the past five years have you lived in any country other than your country of citizenship or your current country of residence (indicated above) for more than six months?
b) if you answered yes to question 12a), pleaes provide details
Country Status Other From To

Confusion -1 : current is Jun-14. so, past 5 years means from Jun-09 onwards I should consider!! right??
Confusion -2 : I visited Scotland during this time for 10 months, at a single stretch. So no issue in this.
I visited Qatar for 3 times, 3 months each. total is more then 6 months, but not at a signle stretch.
Should i need to mention Qatar here? if yes, then how? as in the form only 2 raws are given.

Please advice.

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
hardworkpays said:
I asked in separate thread also, but thought may be if one of you also having same concern as of me.
I never hated frequent flying before. these CIC forms are Crooked.

Hi all,

I am little confuse in Question-12:

12 a) Previous countries of residence: During the past five years have you lived in any country other than your country of citizenship or your current country of residence (indicated above) for more than six months?
b) if you answered yes to question 12a), pleaes provide details
Country Status Other From To

Confusion -1 : current is Jun-14. so, past 5 years means from Jun-09 onwards I should consider!! right??
Confusion -2 : I visited Scotland during this time for 10 months, at a single stretch. So no issue in this.
I visited Qatar for 3 times, 3 months each. total is more then 6 months, but not at a signle stretch.
Should i need to mention Qatar here? if yes, then how? as in the form only 2 raws are given.

Please advice.
I believe you dont need to mention that
Qatar will be covered in your TRAVEL details form... so only mention where u have lived for more than 6 months in a single stretch.

hardworkpays

May 8, 2014
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-14
Doc's Request.
CC charged 25-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
PER-22-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
17-Apr-2015
click.trick said:
I believe you dont need to mention that
Qatar will be covered in your TRAVEL details form... so only mention where u have lived for more than 6 months in a single stretch.
super....anyone else with advice?

ACTIVEUSER

May 25, 2014
johnson.i2000 said:
Try to as early as possible.

Nobody can be ver sure about the cap.I personaly feel 2133 will be available for 6 months.

Regards,
Thanks for the kind advice and Hopefully I should keep my fingers crossed...lets hope for the best.

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
blindvia said:
has there been FSW 2014 - 2133 applicant with CC/DD charged?
Yes, just one! Just checked it in the spread sheet 14.

daxu008

May 29, 2014
Does my post-doc experience in EE counts, i.e., under NOC 2133? My duties are similar as the requirement for 2133.
Or for post-doc in any major, I should only count it towards NOC 4011, i.e., university professor or lecturers?
THanks a bunch!

s_saad1988

May 10, 2014
Hi guys,

I am planning to apply for the FSW 2014 in NOC 2133 Electrical and electronics engineers. I have my IELTS ready, already applied for the ECA through WES. As I am new to this, hopefully this forum can help-out in sorting certain confusions.

Submitting Online:
#Is it possible to submit the application through online from Bangladesh or Australia?
#Is there any particular phone number from CIC where enquieires can be made? - I know for Australia there is.

Work Experince:
I completed my four year's bachelors degree from Australia. After my 3rd year I went to Europe and completed one year work as my internship. After the internship I returned to Australia to complete my degree. The internship was fully paid, full time, arranged in collaboration with my uni and in my specialized field.
#Can I use that work experience for applying to FSW 2014?
#What papers would be required to prove my experience ?
(ps: I have the offer letter from company and also the final certificate which states my salary , working hours and responsibilities. Also another reference letter from my manager stating my completion of thesis through the work experience. The internship was mandatory part of my degree.)

Adaptability:
I have an uncle who is a Canadian Citizen.
#What papers might be required from MY SIDE and HIS SIDE to claim these points?

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards.
saad1988