Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
good day to all NOC 2133.

just want to verify something.
part of my duties and responsibility is being a SCADA engineer.

does this field corresponds to our NOC?

Design, document, implement and maintain essential SCADA and control systems and
Components for electric power and distribution networks.

1. Enhances and maintains the SCADA System.
2.Troubleshoots communication and remote equipment issues affecting the Substation operations
3. Responsible for the proper operation of all system software, hardware and network
4. Provide 24/7 SCADA support to the Substations operations as part of an on-call
5. assist IT personnel with the maintenance of the computer operating system & network
6. Builds, modifies, tests and design HMI and database records in SCADA to add new operations functions
7. Conduct Site Testing to demonstrate and validate controls functionality

thank you

divyangpatel

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2133 (Electrical Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd JULY 2014
Nomination.....
28th OCT 2014 (PER RECEIVED)
IELTS Request
Submited with application
File Transfer...
23 JAN 2015
Med's Request
06 FEB 2015
Med's Done....
02 MARCH 2015 & 19 JUNE 2015(New Born)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AUG 2015
LANDED..........
Planned in FEB-2016
Hi all,

I am 2133 applicant and my application received date is 3rd July 2014.

All the best to all for CANADA VISA.........

Guys I am looking for job in UAE....Please let me know if there is any vacancy in your company.

Currently i am working as an Electrical Engineer in 92 MW Power Plant looking after maintenance and troubleshooting of generators, motors, transformers, substation equipments etc.

BD

Jul 25, 2014
askhan said:
No not yet. CIC is currently processing 13th/14th May applicants. May 15th applications are expected to get processed from next week. Good luck.
AskHan any idea what date they are up now?

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
BD said:
AskHan any idea what date they are up now?
CIC is currently.charging May 20th applicants and sending out PER emails to May 14th applicants!

blindvia

Jul 12, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 <br><br>[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/34s5bo2.jpg[/IMG]
I am an NOC 2133 applicant.

CIC received my application last May 14th.
I got PER on August 28th, my DD was charged August 18th.

Please see Global SS for updates.

Goodluck to all NOC2133 applicants!
See you in Canada soon! ;D

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
Congrats! Are you an electrical or electronic engineer?
And can I know your job duties? Thank You
blindvia said:

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
blindvia said:

Congrats!!!

tahmid123

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2133 (Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am going to apply under this NOC 2133 in next week. Can anybody give me idea about cap fill-up for this occupation?

blindvia

Jul 12, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......

blindvia

Jul 12, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
homeREC said:
good day to all NOC 2133.

just want to verify something.
part of my duties and responsibility is being a SCADA engineer.

does this field corresponds to our NOC?

Design, document, implement and maintain essential SCADA and control systems and
Components for electric power and distribution networks.

1. Enhances and maintains the SCADA System.
2.Troubleshoots communication and remote equipment issues affecting the Substation operations
3. Responsible for the proper operation of all system software, hardware and network
4. Provide 24/7 SCADA support to the Substations operations as part of an on-call
5. assist IT personnel with the maintenance of the computer operating system & network
6. Builds, modifies, tests and design HMI and database records in SCADA to add new operations functions
7. Conduct Site Testing to demonstrate and validate controls functionality

thank you
Please read it here:
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2133

BD

Jul 25, 2014
askhan said:
CIC is currently.charging May 20th applicants and sending out PER emails to May 14th applicants!
Hi Han,
My application was returned to me due to me listing my mother as my only dependent. But as per the instructions I have listed her but she
will not be accompanying me to Canada. They specifically say in the instructions that if I don't list her in my application
I will not be able to sponsor her to come to Canada once I am there. Also They don't recognize your parents as your dependents.
Is this the case. What do I need to do? Can I resubmit my application an does that mean I have to wait another 3 months for them to get back to me?Thanks for your help.

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
BD said:
Hi Han,
My application was returned to me due to me listing my mother as my only dependent. But as per the instructions I have listed her but she
will not be accompanying me to Canada. They specifically say in the instructions that if I don't list her in my application
I will not be able to sponsor her to come to Canada once I am there. Also They don't recognize your parents as your dependents.
Is this the case. What do I need to do? Can I resubmit my application an does that mean I have to wait another 3 months for them to get back to me?Thanks for your help.
First its sad that your application was unsuccessful.. 2nd family dependents mean your wife and children (if any), parents dont come in family members..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

check this link, go to family members to get an idea who according to CIC family comprises of.

And yes since you got your application back, i'd suggest you to send it again with the correction,
Read the instruction guide carefully, follow it and if you still have any confusion feel free to ask.

I would suggest you to make a new DD, PCC can be submitted later..
And yes you will have to get in queue again and wait for your turn, it might be like about 3 months!

BD

Jul 25, 2014
askhan said:
First its sad that your application was unsuccessful.. 2nd family dependents mean your wife and children (if any), parents dont come in family members..

check this link, go to family members to get an idea who according to CIC family comprises of.

And yes since you got your application back, i'd suggest you to send it again with the correction,
Read the instruction guide carefully, follow it and if you still have any confusion feel free to ask.

I would suggest you to make a new DD, PCC can be submitted later..
And yes you will have to get in queue again and wait for your turn, it might be like about 3 months!
Can you clarify DD and PCC, you mean Direct Debit and what is PCC (Credit Card) ? Also family doesn't comprise of your parents?
Han I found the explanation on the web site here it is "You must list all family members in your application for permanent residence, whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not. You must also provide details on family members whose location is unknown (including those missing or presumed dead). If you don’t, you will not be able to sponsor family members at a later date if they are not listed on your application."

The only reason I have listed my mother is to be able to sponsor her to come to Canada. Is is possible to do this if I don't list her in my application?

hardworkpays

May 8, 2014
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-14
Doc's Request.
CC charged 25-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
PER-22-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
17-Apr-2015
BD said:
Can you clarify DD and PCC, you mean Direct Debit and what is PCC (Credit Card) ? Also family doesn't comprise of your parents?
Han I found the explanation on the web site here it is "You must list all family members in your application for permanent residence, whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not. You must also provide details on family members whose location is unknown (including those missing or presumed dead). If you don't, you will not be able to sponsor family members at a later date if they are not listed on your application."

The only reason I have listed my mother is to be able to sponsor her to come to Canada. Is is possible to do this if I don't list her in my application?
My friend.... family details are required. ... buy only in family information form
And that doesnt make them dependent

So in generic form/dependent form you shd not keep anyone except wife and kids...

KumarKK

Jun 30, 2014
Hello friends,

I applied under NOC 2133 category and my application was received by CIC on June 4.

Can anyone has idea how long it takes to receive a response from CIC?

Thanks,
Kumar