+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

anac

Star Member
Oct 10, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JohnnyZee said:
Anac - I think you may have already been charged or will be charged shortly. With DD it is so hard to tell until you get PER. Our hope here is that we have more or less finished with May 9 apps and are going to see some May 10's and 13's next week...
It is more than obvious that everything works according FIFO, so wish u all the best for next week ;)

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
harry2k4 said:
Hey Jignesh/Manish,

Why dont you call CIC???

I just had a call with them again, i wanted to confirm if apart from adtl family (spouse), if i missed anything and they said that's all is there in their tool and they dont have access to letter which was sent.
Harry, I have tried many times and not able to get info. What can I say, CIC ladies seem to like you. May be I should ask you to get my info. :)

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
jig nesh said:
Harry, I have tried many times and not able to get info. What can I say, CIC ladies seem to like you. May be I should ask you to get my info. :)
Yes, same here. Harry, please tell us what to do exactly. What number, what menu's, what to say, etc. We just can not get through...

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
anac said:
It is more than obvious that everything works according FIFO, so wish u all the best for next week ;)
Not so obvious. SaravK's card was charged 2 days ahead of Aditya's, though it was Aditya's application, which arrived earlier... I think they work in "pipelines", so within a pipeline, they may keep order, but maybe not necessarily between pipelines. The same can be true to NOC's. Seeing so many 2174 cards charged, but almost no other, it almost feels like this week was dedicated to that NOC...

All in all, do not lose hope, until you get your package back, maybe not even then, as life goes on.

anac

Star Member
Oct 10, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oszi said:
Yes, same here. Harry, please tell us what to do exactly. What number, what menu's, what to say, etc. We just can not get through...
I am waiting instructions as well :)

dele21

May 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
Hello,
Please i have a question. Regarding an application i recently made. I have resided in UK for 4yrs and my visa ran out, but i applied for an extension to the ukba before my visa ran out. So while UKBA was still making decision on my case, I applied for the Canada fsw in May 2013. Now am about to leave the UK back to my country of nationality, How can i possibly transfer my file to the visa office responsible for my country. Although CIC at Scotia nova is yet to charge my application fee which am expecting them to do soon.
My main concern is if its possible to request for the transfer of my file to my country's VO as against the london VO which i indicated in my form. If it's possible, how do i attain this.
Many thanks

chokoy

Jun 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do we receive notice from CIC by any means of communication as soon as our demand draft is encashed?

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
harry2k4 said:
Friends,

I need your help, i have 2 queries:

1) Once file return, how much time would it take by Canadian normal post to return to New Delhi, India?

2) I have 2nd copy of Ielts and WES, should i wait for CIC letter/package and then to reapply or just apply now without waiting??

Please help.

I can't answer question 1.

I don't think I completely understand question 2. When you say "should i wait for CIC letter/package", do you mean "...should I wait for a CIC rejection letter/package"?

If you are indeed referring to a "CIC rejection letter/package", I do not see what sense it would make for you to send of a second application to CIC...without first knowing what exactly is the reason for the rejection of the first package.

In fact, how would you even know in advance that your first package would/will be rejected? Did you deliberately submit an incorrect first application...I can't imagine you did that.

And even if you know your first package is going to be rejected, how would you know when would CIC be sending back your first application package?

If my understanding of your question #2 is as I stated above, the answer is, yes, you should wait and then reapply.

1978bubun

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
08-10-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2013
Not "as soon as". I received it today, my CC was charged on 19th June.

chokoy said:
Do we receive notice from CIC by any means of communication as soon as our demand draft is encashed?

chokoy

Jun 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi 1978bubun.

Who informed you of your cc was charged? By what means of communication? Lastly, when was your documents received by CIC?

Thanks

geekaye

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-15-13
File Transfer...
Transferred
Med's Request
03-12-14 (We started processing your application on 03-11-14)
Med's Done....
03-18-14 (Medical results have been received / 05-01-14)
Interview........
01-29-14
Passport Req..
05-20-14 (DM on 06-06-14)
Hi to all. ‘been a silent reader and a serene expectant here. I’d like to hear your comment on this, if the latest CIC cap update was last June 24, those that were already CC charged/DD encashed here prior to June 24, I think they might be included/counted in the 65 completed applications. Just like i-Man, per email his DD was encashed last June 18, am I right, please correct me if I’m wrong.

stonecold

Star Member
Jun 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, everyone and lot of congratulations for those reported their cc/dd charged.i want to know when cic likely to start processing of 15 may applications and when shall i contact my bank for checking dd encashment.please memebers reply me.

1978bubun

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
08-10-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2013
I checked my CC txns online.

My app was received on 8th May.

chokoy said:
Hi 1978bubun.

Who informed you of your cc was charged? By what means of communication? Lastly, when was your documents received by CIC?

Thanks

KHAN2013

Jun 3, 2013
Hi Harry,

Even I am worried now..as even I did not send spouse additional family info form.
Are you from india? if so, can you pls share email id / phone to share our follies.

btw, i dont see you in the chart..when did your application reached? and when did you resent
the covering letter & the form which you missed.

Would be great if you can share all the above..thanks!

harry2k4 said:
Friends,

I need your help, i have 2 queries:

1) Once file return, how much time would it take by Canadian normal post to return to New Delhi, India?

2) I have 2nd copy of Ielts and WES, should i wait for CIC letter/package and then to reapply or just apply now without waiting??

Please help.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Perfectly said. Well done Jig nesh......enjoy the "right now" while you prepare for the future.

jig nesh said:
Dont panic Manish. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Whatever happens, happens for the best.
Enjoy your weekend and dont think too much.
I am taking my wife out for a dinner and a movie. Chillaxing time.