+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

May 21, 2013
Hello Seniors,

I am an intermediate on this fsw application procedure.. I have started the process very late. i am planning to apply under 2174

I applied for the eca through WES yesterday, assuming they would take 6 weeks, i might receive my eca only by August 2nd week.

Does it make sense to still apply to this program on september1st week ? or should i consider any alternative program to immigrate to canada. what is teh best option for me to try for CA Immigration.

PS: I was misguided by the famous attorny firm due which this delay happend.. They took 1st payment of 900$ and did absolutely nothing .. They didnt act proactively to help me speed up the process ..
They entirely screwed up my vision :( :mad:

Hope the people in this forum will help me in deciding whether to continue with the process or not

Please help me with your intuitions and real time experiences ..

Thanks

canadasuperb

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
swapnil3353 said:
Its 4.00 pm of Friday, will CIC update the caps? or they will update on Tuesday.....
They already updated their numbers this week on Monday...so next update should be on Tuesday....update once a week remember :p

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
vaishumano2002 said:
Hello Seniors,

I am an intermediate on this fsw application procedure.. I have started the process very late. i am planning to apply under 2174

I applied for the eca through WES yesterday, assuming they would take 6 weeks, i might receive my eca only by August 2nd week.

Does it make sense to still apply to this program on september1st week ? or should i consider any alternative program to immigrate to canada. what is teh best option for me to try for CA Immigration.

PS: I was misguided by the famous attorny firm due which this delay happend.. They took 1st payment of 900$ and did absolutely nothing .. They didnt act proactively to help me speed up the process ..
They entirely screwed up my vision :( :mad:
My WES process took 45 days, with all the sending and waiting. And I think I'm one of the worst - there were some complications with papers, I think I hit the worst possible time to send it etc. So I think your WES would be back faster than 6 weeks (especially if you use any kind of speed delivery).

Now, about the 2174 -to be honest, I don't think it will still be active in August. :( But - you can apply for the WES and keep tracking the CIC intake page (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp) and see on your own when it's going to hit the cap and then decide.
DO you have IELTS?

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Added

Thegame said:
NOC: 1112
VO : New Delhi
IELTS Bands: 8
Self Calculated points: 71
Spouse IELTS : Yes
Relative in Canada: No
Job Offer: No
Degree: Masters in Accounting and Financial Analysis
ECA equivalence: Masters 2 years
Job Experience: 1year
PCC sent: yes for both
App sent: 15/06/2013
Fee method: CC
App received: 25/06/2013
App received time: 09:38
Signed by:
Destination in Canada: Calgary

Can you please add my info? Thank you

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Added
charmedPrue said:
Please add my details to the spreadsheet:

NOC: 2174
VO : Manila
IELTS Bands: 7.5
Self Calculated points: 86
Spouse IELTS : Yes
Relative in Canada: Yes
Job Offer: No
Degree: Bachelors
ECA equivalence: Bachelors 4 years
Job Experience: 11
PCC sent: No
App sent: 14/05/2013
Fee method: CC
App received: 21/05/2013
App received time: 15:34
Signed by: Dexter
Destination in Canada: Manitoba

Manishsb

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
Doc's Request.
05-09-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-09-2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2013, passport in hand 15-10-2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013.
jig nesh said:
they have started charging 2147. this morning one person reported his CC charged and his application was delivered on 9th May.
I dont know whether they have processed 8th May and moved on 9th or they are doing both simultaneously based on the volume.

Either way, few more days and it will be clear.
Jignesh, i think our application are on the way back to home :( if they are done with 8th may application because no CC charged yet...or could it be a complex file that is taking time in our case..or too much documents...what is it.. ? have to wait till it really retuns...finger crossed..NO RETURN..just CC charge man ..!!

begemotish

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Manishsb said:
Jignesh, i think our application are on the way back to home :( if they are done with 8th may application because no CC charged yet...or could it be a complex file that is taking time in our case..or too much documents...what is it.. ? have to wait till it really retuns...finger crossed..NO RETURN..just CC charge man ..!!
Manishsb, sorry, if I missed your post on the subject, but did you try calling?

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manishsb....I am still holding out for the CC's getting charged for both yourself and Jig nesh....look at Adiyta....only got charges today and YodaCanada;s transaction isn't even cleared yet. I know its going to be a long weekend for you both BUT please try to hold out some hope until next week.

Plus I have seen any may 10th people claiming charges yet and that tell me thats because they are still working on the earlier files.
Manishsb said:

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Congrats to all that got good news today. I hope the May 10 candidates start getting charged from Tuesday. Also, I am hoping we increase our share of charged NOC 1112's as we only have one candidate so far. Also, those who are panicking because their CC has not been charged, pls don't as it could be for any reason. If it is meant to happen, it will happen. Keep the faith and a great weekend to all.

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
Manishsb said:
Dont panic Manish. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Whatever happens, happens for the best.
Enjoy your weekend and dont think too much.
I am taking my wife out for a dinner and a movie. Chillaxing time.

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
islandbabe said:
Manishsb....I am still holding out for the CC's getting charged for both yourself and Jig nesh....look at Adiyta....only got charges today and YodaCanada;s transaction isn't even cleared yet. I know its going to be a long weekend for you both BUT please try to hold out some hope until next week.

Plus I have seen any may 10th people claiming charges yet and that tell me thats because they are still working on the earlier files.
True say. Have a nice long weekend Islandbabe. You must go out and celebrate. You have a reason and you deserve it.

anac

Star Member
Oct 10, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many congratulations guys!!! I am so happy for all of you who got ur UCIs and cc/dd charged!

I will be waiting one more loooong weekend and hopefully something positive will happen on Monday.
BTW I called CIC twice, first time they told me that I have to write an e-mail, since they don't have the info I am looking for. The second time I was pretending that i am not interested about the status, but just for information whether my application is received or not. The lady told me that she can not find info in the system about my application since they don't have an access to applications from outside Canada, and she advised me to send an e-mail to CIC Nova Scotia:(.

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
anac said:
Many congratulations guys!!! I am so happy for all of you who got ur UCIs and cc/dd charged!

I will be waiting one more loooong weekend and hopefully something positive will happen on Monday.
BTW I called CIC twice, first time they told me that I have to write an e-mail, since they don't have the info I am looking for. The second time I was pretending that i am not interested about the status, but just for information whether my application is received or not. The lady told me that she can not find info in the system about my application since they don't have an access to applications from outside Canada, and she advised me to send an e-mail to CIC Nova Scotia:(.
Anac - I think you may have already been charged or will be charged shortly. With DD it is so hard to tell until you get PER. Our hope here is that we have more or less finished with May 9 apps and are going to see some May 10's and 13's next week...

harry2k4

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
jig nesh said:
True say. Have a nice long weekend Islandbabe. You must go out and celebrate. You have a reason and you deserve it.
Hey Jignesh/Manish,

Why dont you call CIC???

I just had a call with them again, i wanted to confirm if apart from adtl family (spouse), if i missed anything and they said that's all is there in their tool and they dont have access to letter which was sent.

harry2k4

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Friends,

I need your help, i have 2 queries:

1) Once file return, how much time would it take by Canadian normal post to return to New Delhi, India?

2) I have 2nd copy of Ielts and WES, should i wait for CIC letter/package and then to reapply or just apply now without waiting??

Please help.