+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

amitind

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
Thanks for adding me. Here is the complete information, please update:-

NOC: 2174
Visa Office: New Delhi
IELTS Bands: 7.5
Self Calculated Points: 77
Spouse IELTS?: No
Relative in Canada: Yes
Job Offer: Yes
Degree: Bachelor + Masters
ECA Equivalence: Bachelors 4Yrs
Job Exp: 5+
PCC Sent: Yes
App. Sent: 6/21/2013
Fee Method: DD
App. Received: 6/26/2013 09:40 AM
Signed By: Dexter
Destination in Canada: Surrey, BC

islandbabe said:
I will add you shortly Amit....I am humbly requesting that you view the spreadsheet though as I think quite a bit of info is missing from you entry. Thank you.

kumars

Jun 20, 2013
Well my application for 2174, reached Sydney on 9th May. My CC is not charged, I even checked for pending transactions with the Bank.. Nothing.

So I'am assuming it's negative, having seen in the sheet most of 2174 CC's getting charged for applications on 9th May. Does anyone have idea, as to how many days the packet might take to return back to India? Will CIC pay for this postal expenses?, Mine is quite a heavy application, :)..as they don't charge anything for returned applications.

For all those whose apps are returned, apart from loosing the dream, the negatives are the expenses and effort for IELTS, huge payment for WES rapid services and fast postal services.. Going crazy after universities and companies to complete the documentation.. It was a very tedious task, to submit the application racing against time for FSWP 2013. I was never so worked out, as I was for those two weeks before submitting application.

Well there are few positives.. You save the money which CIC might have charged you.. and who knows may be you can trade that money in stocks and earn a million.. Never know what's store in life. :p :) :)

Efat

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-14
AOR Received.
14-Oct-14
Can anyone add me please?

NOC: 2147
VO : Singapore
IELTS Bands: 6.5
Self Calculated points: 76
Spouse IELTS : Yes
Relative in Canada: Yes
Job Offer: No
Degree: Bachelors
ECA equivalence: Bachelors 4 years
Job Experience: 7+
PCC sent: Yes
App sent: 20/06/2013
Fee method: DD
App received: 26/06/2013
App received time: 15:34
Signed by: Dexter
Destination in Canada: Toronto

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
kumars said:
Mine is quite a heavy application,
That's the reason it is taking time. Wait out a bit and u'll be happy.

dele21

May 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
dele21 said:
Hello,
Please i have a question. Regarding an application i recently made. I have resided in UK for 4yrs and my visa ran out, but i applied for an extension to the ukba before my visa ran out. So while UKBA was still making decision on my case, I applied for the Canada fsw in May 2013. Now am about to leave the UK back to my country of nationality, How can i possibly transfer my file to the visa office responsible for my country. Although CIC at Scotia nova is yet to charge my application fee which am expecting them to do soon.
My main concern is if its possible to request for the transfer of my file to my country's VO as against the london VO which i indicated in my form. If it's possible, how do i attain this.
Many thanks
Guys please i need your advice on this matter.
cheers

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
geekaye said:
.........those that were already CC charged/DD encashed here prior to June 24, I think they might be included/counted in the 65 completed applications.
Yes, some of them would be in the count of 65, not all! I'm sure the figure was not the actual count even on the date of update i.e., 24-June. The number 65 included some of our forum-ers like you named and the rest from rest of the world; you never know how many.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
@dele21 - You can make any amendment to your application only once you receive your UCI to quote with. Once you have a client ID, you can submit a formal request with CIC to transfer your file to your country of residence VO clearly stating the reason for the same. You must get an acknowledge from them.

Hope that helps.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
oszi said:
Not so obvious. SaravK's card was charged 2 days ahead of Aditya's, though it was Aditya's application, which arrived earlier...
Well, CIC does works in FIFO. The FIFO applies to the 'starting of file processing' and not the 'charging of CC/DD'. The 'Start' will be in FIFO, the 'End' depend on the application characteristics.
Aditya's app might have taken longer time to process and validate, hence might be charged later than those that were processed later but completed earlier. Yes, kind of parallel pipe-lining.

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
stonecold said:
hi, everyone and lot of congratulations for those reported their cc/dd charged.i want to know when cic likely to start processing of 15 may applications and when shall i contact my bank for checking dd encashment.please memebers reply me.
Hi Stonecold - probably they have not started processing applications reached on 15th May - may be it will take another week or so. and for DD, you will have to wait additional 15 days before you will get some updates (*Depending on bank -ask your bank when can you get update after DD encashing date). May be you will hear from CIC directly before you will get news for your DD encash..

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
Ahhh don't remind the hard work we all have put to collect the documents, the money spent @ various institutions, learning IELTS format, driving far locations to collect transcripts, running around HR for job duties and finally to deliver the package to CIC.. ufff what 15-20 those were..

Anyway, if your CC is not charged yet, then just call CIC and ask for the status. As you are mentioned that your file was a heavy file (may be complex too), CIC may be taking extra time to evaluate it. The process is FIFO, so don't worry your file will be date received stamped. Complexity of the file may be one of the reasons your CC is not charged yet. God forbid the other reason.

I like your last statement - BE POSITIVE.. :D

kumars said:
Well my application for 2174, reached Sydney on 9th May. My CC is not charged, I even checked for pending transactions with the Bank.. Nothing.

So I'am assuming it's negative, having seen in the sheet most of 2174 CC's getting charged for applications on 9th May. Does anyone have idea, as to how many days the packet might take to return back to India? Will CIC pay for this postal expenses?, Mine is quite a heavy application, :)..as they don't charge anything for returned applications.

For all those whose apps are returned, apart from loosing the dream, the negatives are the expenses and effort for IELTS, huge payment for WES rapid services and fast postal services.. Going crazy after universities and companies to complete the documentation.. It was a very tedious task, to submit the application racing against time for FSWP 2013. I was never so worked out, as I was for those two weeks before submitting application.

Well there are few positives.. You save the money which CIC might have charged you.. and who knows may be you can trade that money in stocks and earn a million.. Never know what's store in life. :p :) :)

quietdom

Jun 20, 2013
Davao City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-27-2013
IELTS Request
Sent With App
Hello, guys.

This just had me thinking. I have a BS Degree in Accounting but I am managing the engineering group of our company. I am currently doing most, if not all, the main description and duties as per the NOC 0211 details.

Employment requirements

• A bachelor's degree in engineering is usually required.
  • Extensive experience in an engineering discipline, including supervisory experience, is required.
  • Registration as a Professional Engineer (P. Eng.) by a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers is usually required.
I am worried about the first bullet. It says USUALLY. Could I presume that it's not always and that I am still eligible under the NOC 0211 stream? Or is this just for the employment requirements to get an engineering manager job in Canada? What are your thoughts? Thanks.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
quietdom said:
Hello, guys.

This just had me thinking. I have a BS Degree in Accounting but I am managing the engineering group of our company. I am currently doing most, if not all, the main description and duties as per the NOC 0211 details.

I am worried about the first bullet. It says USUALLY. Could I presume that it's not always and that I am still eligible under the NOC 0211 stream? Or is this just for the employment requirements to get an engineering manager job in Canada? What are your thoughts? Thanks.
What you quoted is job requirement and not CIC requirement. Of course, they are important and relevant but when you are looking for job where prelim requirement is a relevant qualification. Not sure if CIC checks your experience against the relevant qualification BUT they check your experience against the NOC applied under. What I know for sure is if you applied for student visa, then they check your previous qualification against the higher study you are applying for; but such is not the case here.
Nothing can be said with much surety as your case is somewhat unique to my knowledge; but only waiting and letting CC/DD charged would get you through. Once you get the PR, I think Qualification-Vs-Job factor will come into picture. This is my understanding.

quietdom

Jun 20, 2013
Davao City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-27-2013
IELTS Request
Sent With App
Adrenalineforu said:
What you quoted is job requirement and not CIC requirement. Of course, they are important and relevant but when you are looking for job where prelim requirement is a relevant qualification. Not sure if CIC checks your experience against the relevant qualification BUT they check your experience against the NOC applied under. What I know for sure is if you applied for student visa, then they check your previous qualification against the higher study you are applying for; but such is not the case here.
Nothing can be said with much surety as your case is somewhat unique to my knowledge; but only waiting and letting CC/DD charged would get you through. Once you get the PR, I think Qualification-Vs-Job factor will come into picture. This is my understanding.
Yes, i quoted it because it is posted in the NOC details. experience against the NOC applied under <-- I like this.

Thank you for your reply. Much appreciated.

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
1978bubun said:
Not "as soon as". I received it today, my CC was charged on 19th June.
Congrats bubun.....

vicky_si

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed 28 May '13 ..PER 17 aug' 13
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
21 Oct.2013
Med's Request
27 Nov. 2013
Med's Done....
7 dec 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Nov. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Planned 7 July 2014
1978bubun said:
I checked my CC txns online.

My app was received on 8th May.
Hi 1978bunbun.. can you check your txns and give us the name of the Deductor.. meaning is is CIC Canada or any other name (please mention the exact name if possible) to help us issue a standing instruction to our CC company on the upcoming expected transaction.....