+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no many difference betweens a hornbill and us. The bird waiting for a rain with its beak open. We all waiting for some good news from CIC or LVO with our eyes open :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Feel the bird is more lucky becoz it can expect rain atleast once in a year for sure. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abrar.abyan said:
Below documents says........

http://data.gc.ca/data/en/dataset/b6f7c54e-ef4b-4ec1-8dde-7315e97d18eb#

FSW cases pending by SGVO: Total= 746 upto July-9, 2013.

MI-1 : 254
MI-2 : 221
MI-3+ : 240
PRE-C50 : 31

So it is possible to complete all by 2014. But different data explains different number of FSWs. Dont know which is believable actually. Hope for our best.

Processing time will be updated by 1st/2nd-week-2014. No doubt it will be 31 months for SGVO cause no MR/visa(If issued it is very very few qtn, almost niglegible) issued by SGVO from last 6 months.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mi3-bangladeshi-applicants-lets-share-t94962.3420.html

Thanks

Abrar.Abyan
Is it really useful? Cause I just checked NDVO's pending case 4000+ ,, but they've already started sending MR for FSWP 2013 applicants..

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sunlight11 said:
Is it really useful? Cause I just checked NDVO's pending case 4000+ ,, but they've already started sending MR for FSWP 2013 applicants..
u r right..NDVO have more pending cases than SGVO...

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
I just got off the phone with my friend in Canada an FSW2012 applicant.
Besides the usual stuff, he told me something that I thought I will share here.

The Canada immigration officers do not recognize any statement from Banks like ICICI, SBI, IOB, PNB, HDFC, etc.

It is a little known fact that you can open an account in India that you intend operating in Canada. (I know that this has been discussed earlier, but since we are closer to our goal than ever before, I am re-posting.)
To open an account, you will need your COPR on your passport and you are permitted to make only one transaction. So, barring $2500, (in my case) I intend depositing all the remaining sum of money in this bank. I was also told that, if I showed Rs. 9,00,000 in my application, I need to carry a statement that shows, that sum of money.
Preferably in Scotia Bank (or any Canadian Bank) as the immigration officer will recognize statements from that bank as it is verifiable from their end.

I would like to confirm if this is true.

Here is the URL of the Bank
http://www.scotiabank.com/global/en/0,,6176,00.html
http://www.scotiabank.com/startright/en/files/12/07/Designated_Scotiabank_India_Branches.pdf

I also found a list of Canadian Banks in India.
http://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/Content/pdfs/71207.pdf

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
sinestra said:
I just got off the phone with my friend in Canada an FSW2012 applicant.
Besides the usual stuff, he told me something that I thought I will share here.

The Canada immigration officers do not recognize any statement from Banks like ICICI, SBI, IOB, PNB, HDFC, etc.

It is a little known fact that you can open an account in India that you intend operating in Canada. (I know that this has been discussed earlier, but since we are closer to our goal than ever before, I am re-posting.)
To open an account, you will need your COPR on your passport and you are permitted to make only one transaction. So, barring $2500, (in my case) I intend depositing all the remaining sum of money in this bank. I was also told that, if I showed Rs. 9,00,000 in my application, I need to carry a statement that shows, that sum of money.
Preferably in Scotia Bank (or any Canadian Bank) as the immigration officer will recognize statements from that bank as it is verifiable from their end.

I would like to confirm if this is true.

Here is the URL of the Bank
http://www.scotiabank.com/global/en/0,,6176,00.html
http://www.scotiabank.com/startright/en/files/12/07/Designated_Scotiabank_India_Branches.pdf

I also found a list of Canadian Banks in India.
http://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/Content/pdfs/71207.pdf
I will also discuss things with my perspective.
While applying, I showed fixed deposit with South Indian Bank for Rs. 9,00,000/- I am told that FD certificates from South Indian Bank will not do and this amount be transferred to Scotia Bank along with $7,500 as I intend carrying $2,500 in cash.

Now in my case, it is not a possibility to withdraw amount from FD and I will have to borrow that sum of money for a period of 3 weeks (from the time you borrowed the money to the time you plan to return it to the lender/s from yourself in Canada).

I would really like to be wrong in this point coz, the whole overheads of making this happen has left me high and dry.

So, any inputs will be highly appreciated.

abba2174

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2013
AOR Received.
19 Jul 2013
File Transfer...
05 Sep 2013
Med's Request
03 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
14 Dec 2013 Med's Received:13 Jan 2014
Passport Req..
05 Dec 2013 Decision Made: 08 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
06 Feb 2013 Visa Received: 14 Feb 2013
LANDED..........
June middle
zaid84 said:
Seniors

When i filled the additional family information form (IMM5406E) i wrote the names of my family and mine in english only and forgot to write it in my native language as it is instructed in the form.

I received My PER and every thing is ok , but now should i send a new form to my VO after correction.

Regards
This is fine. You need not worry about this. I have not entered my name in native language and no issues so far.

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
sena1 said:
Hello everyone,

Please can someone help me to clarify this situation. My first name is written in my native language on my BC, whereas I have been written my name in English throughout my school days; my passport and all other documents have my first name written in English. The spelling and pronunciation are very close to English Language, for instance: Thomas is written as Tomasi in my native language. The main concern is that I have sent in my application before a friend advise that I should have included the translation of my first name or an affidavit. Every other words or statement on my BC is written in English. I want to know if this could be a problem.

Many thanks.
BC is very important document while processing documents at CIO. you should be required to attach at least affidavit with full explanation about the situation. Anyhow don't worry. It will be fine. good luck!

didi7878

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/24/2013
Doc's Request.
[color=green]PER:9/13/2013[/color]
Med's Request
12/15/2014
Med's Done....
01/09/2015
Passport Req..
16/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
24/06/2015
LANDED..........
07/07/2015
Dear friends,

I found out something interesting.

CIO as a secondary office is set up for all FSWP 2013 applicants in their GCMS notes. So it means that CIO took some job from VOs, as assessment. It is mentioned in CIC manual about processing of FSW. It was unclear for me until now. CIO after PER sends apps to particular VOs, but later CIO make assessment - selection criteria. This previously was a job of VOs. It seems that VOs now only issuing MRs, put visas to passports etc. And choose for background checking some candidates randomly.
Thats why second lines in ECAS come along with MRs requests. As soon as they will achieve assessments from CIO they send MRs.
Probably VOs are set in some order. Later VOs perform security& criminal check by their own.

Nizam06024

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2018
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
didi7878 said:
Dear friends,

I found out something interesting.

CIO as a secondary office is set up for all FSWP 2013 applicants in their GCMS notes. So it means that CIO took some job from VOs, as assessment. It is mentioned in CIC manual about processing of FSW. It was unclear for me until now. CIO after PER sends apps to particular VOs, but later CIO make assessment - selection criteria. This previously was a job of VOs. It seems that VOs now only issuing MRs, put visas to passports etc. And choose for background checking some candidates randomly.
Thats why second lines in ECAS come along with MRs requests. As soon as they will achieve assessments from CIO they send MRs.
Probably VOs are set in some order. Later VOs perform security& criminal check by their own.
I didnt get you....."CIO after PER sends apps to particular VOs, but later CIO make assessment - selection criteria." can you clarify this a bit more....my understanding was that once files are transferred to local VOs, they assess them and further send the MRs & then Visas.....what do you mean by "Later CIO Make assessment"? The CIO i guess assess an application only before sending them to Local VOs rite , after which it is solely the responsiblity of local VOs to handle the application ???

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
Stoic said:
Yes, your UCI number will remain same, assuming you are the primary applicant and are checking the ECAS. And regarding ECAS status, please wait till the time your CC gets charged and you get PER. After that you will see ECAS updated. Till that time you will not be able to check your status and it will keep throwing the same message that it does not recognize you.
Problem is, you can't have a UCI number from a visitor's visa. It has to be a form of residency permit e.g study visa, work permit, temporary work permit etc. I have been to Canada myself several times and have no UCI number. You can either phone in to get it or wait for your PER email. I have chosen the latter.

All the best.

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
who1074 said:
Well buddy I'm working hard. The queue is long.....
[/quote

;D In fact, Lol! you are really funny! You have to get yours first buddy before you can issue to others, innit?

Anyway, here's wishing you and myself all the best. I really pray for PER. My CC has been debited but as we all know, that is no guarantee. Goodluck to all

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
rakeshtk said:
There is no many difference betweens a hornbill and us. The bird waiting for a rain with its beak open. We all waiting for some good news from CIC or LVO with our eyes open :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Feel the bird is more lucky becoz it can expect rain atleast once in a year for sure. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
No the bird is not! Rakeshtk! When your PER comes, send it to me since you have so given up on it and don't need it anymore. All the best and please snap out of this hopelessness please.

ManilaToCanada

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
Med's Request
04-10-2013
Med's Done....
11-10-2013
Passport Req..
29-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2013
LANDED..........
15-06-2014
Cool. Thanks a lot for sharing! +1

From_BD said:
Those who already got MR/PPR/VISA can check the below website, which I found from another forum and previously posted here. I am posting again for your information.

http://welcomepackcanada.com/get-your-box/

POM18

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLO MATES,

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL AND CONGRATS TO ALL WHO GOT PER AOR MR PP REQUEST.

ANY UPDATE ON B G CHECK BY FORUM MEMBERS IN INDIA BY NDVO ?

I THINK CASV AND OTHER MEMBER HAD REPORTED.

MEANWHILE GOOD WORK BHFSW2174 AND RAWDAH... KEEP IT UP...

MISSING MAINA THESE DAYS :D

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Evening, Just a quick question,

So far my application, as with so many others is awaiting review at the visa office.

I just wanted know what other information will they request, I know they will ask for the medical report, passport and obviously the final fee for the PR.

Is there anything else they will a ask for?

Please PM me with any answers.

Much appreciated.