+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forum for Inland Principal Applicant with Outland Dependents only

Nif

Jun 20, 2020
Hi am an inland cec applicant with outland spouse and kid as non accompanying for pr...
How am i considered in this case?
As a single inland applicant or
Inland PA with outland dependents??
@duster

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Hi am an inland cec applicant with outland spouse and kid as non accompanying for pr...
How am i considered in this case?
As a single inland applicant or
Inland PA with outland dependents??
@duster
Single

Diane6

Mar 17, 2021
I really think they are torturing us on purpose. It's like the agents are enjoying reading our pain on the other side.
It's like saying things like "Who told you it's easy to come to live in Canada like us? Let me show how painful it is to be equal like us."
I'm so hopeless right now.... I really miss my husband... I'm trapped! I'm trapped!!!

Last edited:

Thoa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
I really think they are torturing us on purpose. It's like the agents are enjoying reading our pain on the other side.
It's like saying things like "Who told you it's easy to come to live in Canada like us? Let me show how painful it is to be equal like us."
I'm so hopeless right now.... I really miss my husband... I'm trapped! I'm trapped!!!
Let think about the purpose you came to Canada then target of your life, you will find a way to deal with it

Diane6

Mar 17, 2021
Let think about the purpose you came to Canada then target of your life, you will find a way to deal with it
I'm lost... My husband was diagnosed with depression last week. He lives in a mega city by himself in my home country.
Now I don't know if all we've been doing is worthy it. He's very sad. He told me "I want to live a normal life too. I want to have a normal family too." I just couldn't stop my tears when I heard him saying that with such a desperate voice.
What am I doing? I'm lost, and confused...

Jattizm

Mar 26, 2021
Hi everyone
I’m in same boat as you guys .
AOR feb, 2020 . AIPP program .
15 months in process with IRCC.
Do you anyone of try to reach out your local MP?

Thoa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
My application exceeded the processing timeline from June 2020. So I’m 9 months over the processing times.
AOR Feb 2020 --> i guess AR Dec 2019.
Processing time 23 months --> estimated completion date Nov 2021

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
IRCC is sleeping for inland applicant with outland dependant ....
AR march 2019
waitting for DM
do you think IRCC will speed my application and give DM if my outland dependant are coming to Canada ...
thank you