+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forum for Inland Principal Applicant with Outland Dependents only

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
AR march 2019
Inland applicant with outland dépendant
Waiting for DM
I had updated in November 2020 ask for IMM 5669 form ( want to know if something change since last year )
And now waiting......
Do you know if some people like us got DM ?

Reactions: emily24

harvai2224

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
I’m in same category, inland with spouse Outland. Please find my timeline in my signature. The latest update is I got ADR on Nov 24, 2020.

Iheong

Dec 10, 2020
Inland applicant with spouse Outland.

I applied for paper based PR through MPNP. They received it on April 3, 2018, I added my partner in March 2019, then they transferred our files to the local office. We finished medical exams and uploaded more required information and files to IRCC through email in the early August 2020, still in process. I ordered e-notes, but it says nothing passed, expect medical exams. Eligibility and security not started and criminality is in progress. I don’t understand it is almost three years, they basically have done nothing. We have been apart for over 20 months. MP didn’t help at all, but asked us to wait until Feb 2020.

harvai2224

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
AR march 2019
Inland applicant with outland dépendant
Waiting for DM
I had updated in November 2020 ask for IMM 5669 form ( want to know if something change since last year )
And now waiting......
Do you know if some people like us got DM ?
Could you share your timeline please

harvai2224

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
My younger daughter she was three years old when I came in CANADA. The reason for coming to this country was to bring my daughters in the society where they would get competitive and level playing field environment as female member of the society. Now younger daughter is six years old. I am tired of the virtual chats through Whats-app with the family. I am clueless and have no answers of their questions. I have no extended family in Canada. I am exhausted and sometimes think to finish once for all.
I understand you completely my friend. We have done so much to come to this point. It’s matter of time. To be honest with you, forgetting about pr, even this forum has helped me undo stress. Please don’t think negatively.

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
Both of our timelines match pretty closely. What’s your local visa office ?
AINP
Local office Sidney
What do you you think of situation for people like us ( inland aplicant with outland dependant ) ???? Our application are on old .
Do you know people like us got DM and COPR ?
I am close to stop everything and back home to see my wife and daughter .

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
AINP
Local office Sidney
What do you you think of situation for people like us ( inland aplicant with outland dependant ) ???? Our application are on old .
AINP
Local office Sidney
Both of our timelines match pretty closely. What’s your local visa office ?
With COVID situation maybe we have to waitt for long time again.
I think Canada limit people travelling for outland dependant

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
During this pandemic period(from May 2020 onwards) You will find precedents of COPRs/PPRs being issued to:
✔ Single Inland Applicants
✔ Single Outland Applicants
✔ Inland Principal Applicant with Inland Dependents
✔Outland Principal Applicant with outland dependents
✔ Spousal Family Class

Except only one category which is:
❌ Inland Principal Applicant(CEC/PNP/FSW/EXPRESS ENTRY) with outland dependents Many applications of this category are on hold at finalization stage.

Please connect here so we may know how many of us going through such agony.
The same for me.

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Are there anyone who got good news? My aor is july 2019 and my processing is also stuck in final review. I am thinking to give up PR card if this waiting doesn't seem to be promising..

imbarood

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Same situation
AR: sept 2018
1st medical may 2019
Spouse added july 2019
They added spouse july 2020
Medical for both passed august 2020
Long silence since then
Called ircc they said security and background started december 14, 2020