+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forum for Inland Principal Applicant with Outland Dependents only

narindersaini

May 13, 2021
So this is what i got
I applied sept 2018
Gave medical in may 2019 on request
Added my spouse in 2019 july
Cic added them in july 2020 and sent the medical request for both of us. Gave medical in the first week of august 2020. Then a long silence
Now on 13th april 2021 i got a call from no called id and it was the officer assigned to my case. He just verified who i am and then said over the phone that he needs my wife to give a medical again and i told him that she and i gave one few months back and he said i need new one for your spouse to finalize the application. I did not argue and got her medical done on 20 april. And since there is no update even after passing the medical.
So i guess it was just a hope.
my wife is outland though.

He did not finalize your application because of flight ban from pakistan, thats what I am assuming,

narindersaini

May 13, 2021
today received medical request for second time for all familly . The first medical passed was september 2019 ,extended october 2020 .

AR march 2019
I am inland applicant wtih 3 outlands dependents
waiting for DM

Which country your dependents are in?

Saskatoony

Jan 22, 2016
Hello everyone,
There is hope for inland with outland dependents!
I got DM today and PPR for my outland husband!
I cant believe it! I have been here with my 3 children since 2016, studying, working no support and because of COVID the last time I saw my husband was in 2019! So exhausting! Please stay strong! I hope you all get DM soon to end this pain.
Prayers❤

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
Hello everyone,
I cant believe it! I have been here with my 3 children since 2016, studying, working no support and because of COVID the last time I saw my husband was in 2019! So exhausting! Please stay strong! I hope you all get DM soon to end this pain.
Prayers❤
congratulation ! witch country your dependent is ? thank you

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Hello everyone,
Prayers❤
Super happy for you, and thank you sharing. You have given us some hope indeed!

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hello everyone,
Prayers❤

I am primary applicant inland with outland dependent. On 12th May I got a passport and photos request. My outland dependent already submitted her passport and photos on 18th May and since we are waiting while I told IRCC that I am already in Canada visa webform. On 20th May I got a request to pay RPRF which I already did.

Now I am confuse will we get a COPR soon as there is a travel restriction but I have already got a PPR? If yes, how long does it take from PPR to COPR?

Thank you in advance.

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hello everyone,
Prayers❤
@Saskatoony Hey. Have your husband got visa pasted on his passport? I am in the same situation but it's for my wife. She submitted her passport 17 days ago but since then no updates :(

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
cic asked remedical 3 weeks ago for my sell ( inland aplicant ) also for my 3 outland dependant
remedical done last week jun 3 for all
the last udapte was january 2021 CIC asked for new ADR for my 3 outland dependant
AR march 2021
AOR may 2021
waiting for DM