+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forum for Inland Principal Applicant with Outland Dependents only

Bello.Scott

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Hi Guys,

I applied on June 26th, 2020 with an outland spouse, I got an email from IRCC yesterday for information on the PR Confirmation portal. Does anyone receive the same email?
Hello @Lobsterman I did receive same email On June 10th and I tld IRCC i have a spouse outside of Canada when replying. Today we both got credential login for PR confirmation and CIC knows my spoue is not in Canada.

So i as the primary applicant submitted my info(in other to get Ecopr and PR card) and I am thinking of calling CIC in the morning to send PPR to my dependent. However, I already emailed and sent a web form.

Any news about yours?

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
So I called IRCC today. They said everything is passed/approved. Soon they will contact me for my landing process and will paste visa for my spouse. He did not tell me how long will it take but he said you should expect something soon.

Lobsterman

Apr 20, 2021
Hello @Lobsterman I did receive the same email On June 10th and I tld IRCC i have a spouse outside of Canada when replying. Today we both got credential login for PR confirmation and CIC knows my spoue is not in Canada.

So i as the primary applicant submitted my info(in other to get Ecopr and PR card) and I am thinking of calling CIC in the morning to send PPR to my dependent. However, I already emailed and sent a web form.

Any news about yours?
Hi @Bello.Scott, That is very good news :). I haven't got any response back from CIC yet, Please keep us posted here.

Reactions: Bello.Scott

Usman582

May 25, 2021
Paper Based PR Application:
-----------------------
Inland Principal Applicant+ Outland Dependents.
Applied in November 2018 but entire application was returned for missing signature with blue or black pen on schedule A. Than resend the entire package again.

AR: March 22, 2019.
AOR: May 7, 2019.
MR: Sep 8,2019.
MP: October 3,2019.
ADR: October 24, 2019.
ADR Submitted: October 27, 2019.
PAL: November 1, 2019.
Decision Made on ECAS: September 2, 2020.
Changed to in Process on ECAS: September 12, 2020.
Medical Extended: September 23, 2020.
Decision Made on ECAS: September 23, 2020.
Changed to in Process on ECAS: September 24, 2020.

1- Called IRRC call center several time and They said: Everything is done and only final decision is pending.
2- Been told by IRRC call center agent not to call again.
3- Asked local MP to call them. The MP office got same answer "Everything looks good and WAIT"

My Current position:
1. I am frustrated.
2. I am in anxiety.
3. I am hopeless.
4. I see no hope since been expecting to see my family in March 2020.
5. I am depressed.
6. I am turning SUICIDAL.NO BODY CARES!
U got final decision

Usman582

May 25, 2021
If anyone got final descionof pr application 2019 applicant inland and dependent outland please share your experience
My application submitted aprail2019
And my file is in quie final review last 3 months.

jar_brz

Oct 30, 2019
Hello,

Just called IRCC and the application status is:

Eligibility - passed
Criminality - in progress
Security - not started
Info sharing - complete
VO - RROC

Asked about the processing pace for applications with outland dependents and the agent couldn't provide any comments.
Additional information can be found in my signature.