+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Foreigner Registration!!!

Sanamkhan

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Salam my family got dm and received letter too. We have completed 3 months after dm. This december is oir 4 month. At this stage we r really getting sick nowadays. Almost everyone i know is now in canada. But we r still here in pakistan. Today we went to foreigner registration office because they called us today. They took our passport copies and photographs. They didnt look nice to us as they asked us if u people dont have afghani card than how r u living in pakistan. It means u r living illegal. I dont understand y r they doing this. While embassy of canada accepted us than whats this now. They said we will call u again.. Plz guide me friends at this last stage i dont why r these police doing this with us. Plz helpppp

Behraad

Dec 13, 2016
You are not illigal there, you have passport and visa, they are squeezing you guys to take momey from you, they know people who are going to Canada will give mong without problem, they are barbarian money hunters
Dont give them any money, you are legally staying there, if they dont want you to be there then they should stop issuing visas to afghans
Now a days there are hundred thousands of pakistani workers working in Afghanistan without permit or visa, they should be kicked out of there too?
Call IOM and tell them your concerns, if necessary call canadian embassy.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Salam my family got dm and received letter too. We have completed 3 months after dm. This december is oir 4 month. At this stage we r really getting sick nowadays. Almost everyone i know is now in canada. But we r still here in pakistan. Today we went to foreigner registration office because they called us today. They took our passport copies and photographs. They didnt look nice to us as they asked us if u people dont have afghani card than how r u living in pakistan. It means u r living illegal. I dont understand y r they doing this. While embassy of canada accepted us than whats this now. They said we will call u again.. Plz guide me friends at this last stage i dont why r these police doing this with us. Plz helpppp
It seems like they want money from you guys