For those who filed their application on February 2021, gather here~

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
Hey so I got another ghost update thing, literally after a week. But, I can't enter the main application portal. Anyone facing the same issue?

Reactions: ARB0428

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
Quick update and question to you all - It has been over 10 days (5 business days) since I got the email to upload documents but the account doesn't give me an option to. Should I wait for another day or two or send another webform?
Really unsure what the timelines are like and I know this is easter weekend but the application is with Bangalore office at the moment.
Any advise would help! :)
Please send webform

Reactions: StudyPermitUpdates

majorjimjam

Mar 2, 2021
My last update was Medical updated and passed on 26th March, after that no updates, no review of eligibility started. Background check is going on, when I can expect an update or PPR ? Any ideas ?

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
My last update was Medical updated and passed on 26th March, after that no updates, no review of eligibility started. Background check is going on, when I can expect an update or PPR ? Any ideas ?
My eligibility started on 15the March, after that nothing is updated . Do not know exactly

inognito

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Check my signature . My Medical approved on 22nd March. After that no snail...

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hi! I applied on February 20th for a student visa to take a program starting in the Fall. I applied from El Salvador.

Here's my timeline:

February 20th — Application Submitted
February 21st — BIL Received
February 26th — Biometrics Enrolment
April 2nd — Biometrics Completed

Still waiting for their approval...
For which college/university are you applying?