+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For those who filed their application on February 2021, gather here~

A93

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
IRCC is closed till wednesday I guess so I don't think anyone is working on our applications

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
no ghost updates but I did see the glitch in my application that when I press refresh, it shows profile updated or something like that.
that is what I had and that is what I thought a ghost update was ahah

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
Folks, my application was fine for the last hour and now it says “ application updated “ again and I can’t open it

A93

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Folks, my application was fine for the last hour and now it says “ application updated “ again and I can’t open it
I have seen that happen with people, try opening it in incognito mode after some time and it will be fine.

Reactions: DevSB

altctrdelighted

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
They are not sending a medical request. I have to leave India on 18th April so i am a little nervous. I am thinking of doing the medical and sending them by webform. Really confused now.

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
They are not sending a medical request. I have to leave India on 18th April so i am a little nervous. I am thinking of doing the medical and sending them by webform. Really confused now.
I just took the medical exam and sent them the eMedical receipt via webform

douglasr

Feb 20, 2021
Hi! I applied on February 20th for a student visa to take a program starting in the Fall. I applied from El Salvador.

Here's my timeline:

February 20th — Application Submitted
February 21st — BIL Received
February 26th — Biometrics Enrolment
April 2nd — Biometrics Completed

Still waiting for their approval...

Rodamanlapaz

Feb 27, 2021
Hi. Did you use an agency to help you processing your application? If yes, how much you paid? We are helping my sister to come here as student visa with his husband to be included in the application. My sister is a pharmacist at the mercury drug.. I and my 3 sisters loves to help her because her family is growing. Thank you. Btw, we are in toronto. God bless po.
Hi I know someone who can help you the one who help me for my parents visa and now their helping me too for my brother student visa in the low cost is your sister is in the Philippines?

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
Same. Haven't got the medical request yet.

Ever

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
This morning I saw “ application/profile updated “ and when I clicked on it, no changes .. when I returned to the Home Screen, the application reverted to “submitted “
What could this meano_O
That is what we call "ghost update ". I read somewhere that it happens when a immigration officer opens/processes your file. It happenstance me and after a day I got BVL and PPR.
Expensive update to your file soon. Goodluck!

Reactions: DevSB

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
That is what we call "ghost update ". I read somewhere that it happens when a immigration officer opens/processes your file. It happenstance me and after a day I got BVL and PPR.
Expensive update to your file soon. Goodluck!
Did you get only one ghost update before ppr?