+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For those who filed their application on February 2021, gather here~

ceegeebee

Mar 19, 2021
Hi. Did you use an agency to help you processing your application? If yes, how much you paid? We are helping my sister to come here as student visa with his husband to be included in the application. My sister is a pharmacist at the mercury drug.. I and my 3 sisters loves to help her because her family is growing. Thank you. Btw, we are in toronto. God bless po.
hello, i did diy po pero waiting pa for results. i am applying for a study permit and then open work permit for my husband. we tried to inquire po with an agency - P50k po for principal applicant then P25k for every dependent ang fee. ang advantage po ay ma-ga-guide po kayo through the process and sila din po ang gagawa ng online work for you. medyo namahalan po kami kaya nag diy po kami. kapag diy, dapat mo magresearch mabuti para po tama ang ang isa-submit. sana po makasama niyo na ang sister ninyo soon :)

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
This morning I saw “ application/profile updated “ and when I clicked on it, no changes .. when I returned to the Home Screen, the application reverted to “submitted “
What could this meano_O

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
This morning I saw “ application/profile updated “ and when I clicked on it, no changes .. when I returned to the Home Screen, the application reverted to “submitted “
What could this meano_O
That’s a good update. Maybe they started working on your file :)

Reactions: DevSB

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
Again says “ application status updated “ but when I click, it just doesn’t open , tried using 2 mobile phones and 2 laptops , just doesn’t open :oops:

ARB0428

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Also got that update then application cannot be opened then once I log in again back to ‘Submitted’

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
I think they are updating something
Updating our specific applications or updating something in general ?
I hope it’s application-specific but it’s strange because many others also had such updates :oops:

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
I had the same ghost update on March 30. But no changes yet :(