+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

gailsc83

Jan 12, 2019
Hi

This is getting complicated. The idea is just simplifying the application to only apply for one. But it seems like you have an idea of how this works both ways. Just keep it simple.
Hi! Does the job offer with LMIA need to be the same with our primary noc in our express entry profile? Or any as long as skill type 0,A,B?

Last edited:

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Oh, why neither?
Have you read up on your query as well? You’ll get more specific details about this if you have done your research about EE. As in, do read official materials about the topic — that’s easily done with Google and “LMIA canada Express Entry points” search

That said, the job you are offered and get an LMIA for will depend on your qualifications for the job, not necessarily because you have the exact NOC for it. Much as the job you get when you land in Canada is not restricted to the NOC you indicated as your primary.

What matters is your employer can prove they can’t find locals to fill that position. And to claim points for having an offer, the LMIA just has to be there.

Does that make sense?

But again, do read up. The information’s readily available.

Apr 3, 2020
DO NOT get involved with E-square. Staff and owner are rude and are very selective with their clients. They will not update you as to what happened to your application. They are only nice when you are being recruited and have not paid your fees. Once you have paid your fees, you are on your own.

They will tell you that you are qualified when in reality, you are not.

pepper_fats

May 1, 2018
Hello! I've read from a facebook group na mas mataas na raw magbigay ang WES ngayon. I did try their free equivalency tool and from 2 years diploma, I got 3 yrs bachelor this time. My question is, possible kaya magpa-assess uli sa kanila? Or mas okay kung sa ICES/IQAS nalang para mas sure mas mataas magbigay ng equivalency?

Thank you in advance!

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Hello! I've read from a facebook group na mas mataas na raw magbigay ang WES ngayon. I did try their free equivalency tool and from 2 years diploma, I got 3 yrs bachelor this time. My question is, possible kaya magpa-assess uli sa kanila? Or mas okay kung sa ICES/IQAS nalang para mas sure mas mataas magbigay ng equivalency?

Thank you in advance!
Hi,

You can try both if you're comfortable or try to confirm with WES whether the tool on their site will be a good approximate. Oh and try to confirm whether your previous assessment result has been forwarded to IRCC. Baka lang matanong ka ng IRCC about it, why you sent 2 reports for the same program.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Hi,

Tanong lang sa mga requirements after ITA:

1. Sa proof of funds, pwede na ba yung Credit Card billing statement para dun sa credit documents? In addition dun sa bank statements ng deposit accounts? Wala naman akong big item loan.

2. Sa Personal Activities, nagdagdag ako ng job information from my old employer from way way back, pero hindi ko kinunan ng CRS score yun since I already have sufficient job experience with my current employer (5+ years). Ok lang ba na isama ko? Meron akong Certificate of Employmet dun sa dati kong trabaho pero hindi dun sa format nila like with salary and work hours.

3. Sa studies section, i-uupload ko pa ba yung BS diploma? o pwede na yung MS lang?

Salamat!

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
1. Sa proof of funds, pwede na ba yung Credit Card billing statement para dun sa credit documents? In addition dun sa bank statements ng deposit accounts? Wala naman akong big item loan.
We did’t have to submit credit card statements. If a loan or debt doesn’t impact your funds by that much, I’d advise against including it.

What matters is you have access to enough cash that was not loaned for your move to Canada.

2. Sa Personal Activities, nagdagdag ako ng job information from my old employer from way way back, pero hindi ko kinunan ng CRS score yun since I already have sufficient job experience with my current employer (5+ years). Ok lang ba na isama ko? Meron akong Certificate of Employmet dun sa dati kong trabaho pero hindi dun sa format nila like with salary and work hours.
This is fine. Esp if it provides further detail into what you’ve been doing the past years.

3. Sa studies section, i-uupload ko pa ba yung BS diploma? o pwede na yung MS lang?
Best if you upload a combined PDF of your diplomas and ECA results.

Best of luck!

Reactions: Windsor37

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Question ok lang bang i-scan yung picture na may edited na formal attire?
Preferably, it hasn’t been edited in any way just to be covered in case you get a processing officer who’s super keen on the details.

But basically as long as the edits have nothing to do with your physical/facial appearance, that’s the minimum.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Preferably, it hasn’t been edited in any way just to be covered in case you get a processing officer who’s super keen on the details.

But basically as long as the edits have nothing to do with your physical/facial appearance, that’s the minimum.
Thanks, also for the preferred to City to live in - I put in Toronto, but in reality I don't have any affinity since I'll be coming to Canada practically empty handed except for some cash, no relatives, no job offer, etc. I'm an FSW applicant - no PNP nomination or CEC experience, if ever I managed to land a job in Vancouver, or Ottawa, or any city outside of Quebec would it be ok in my application? or do I have to do a write up explaining my preferred city of choice? and possible options I'm looking?

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Thanks, also for the preferred to City to live in - I put in Toronto, but in reality I don't have any affinity since I'll be coming to Canada practically empty handed except for some cash, no relatives, no job offer, etc. I'm an FSW applicant - no PNP nomination or CEC experience, if ever I managed to land a job in Vancouver, or Ottawa, or any city outside of Quebec would it be ok in my application? or do I have to do a write up explaining my preferred city of choice? and possible options I'm looking?
Sorry, if I ask for context but have you been approved or still filling out the form?

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Sorry, if I ask for context but have you been approved or still filling out the form?
I got my ITA in the August 5 FSW draw, and I'm filing out the post-ITA form. It's asking me which city do I plan to live in. In the EE form, it only asked me which province do I plan to reside.

Last edited:

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
I got my ITA in the August 5 FSW draw, and I'm filing out the post-ITA form. It's asking me which city do I plan to live in. In the EE form, it only asked me which province do I plan to reside.
I see. In that case, you shouldn’t have any trouble whichever city you indicate. It only gets iffy when your approval depends on a job or a nomination or somewhat along those lines. FSW is the most convenient way to go. Congrats and Good Luck. Feel free to ask away if you need further clarification.