+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

oshin

Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Med's Request
08-12-2015 Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2015 Passed
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
Canadaby2018 said:
Sino po dito 5 year BSECE graduate?
I tried the WES online evaluator (yung libre) pero I was surprised na ang result nya is Canadian post-secondary degree or diploma for a two-year program (totoo bang yan lang equivalent nun). I was planning to avail their ECA services pero kung yan lang, medyo napanghinaan ako ng loob.
My husband got the same but Diploma - 3 yrs naman. Hehehe

I got Bachelors - 3 yrs (from a 4yr BS Accountancy) So I guess medyo ma didisappoint ka sa conversion nila dito but anyway, hindi rin naman masyadong magkakalayo ang points system sa education so keri na.

oshin

Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Med's Request
08-12-2015 Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2015 Passed
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
Hello Seniors, sorry this might be a redundant question. I am trying to calculate my CRS and wondering kung tama ba ito:

Background: International Student visa (Arrived: May 2016) - Working part time 20hrs as bookkeeper since Jul 2016 until ngayon, so my boss told me pwede syang gumawa ng Job Offer para sa EE application ko.

Here's the question:
8) Do you have a valid job offer supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (if needed)? - So in this question, tama ba to click YES? I heard meron nang points ang Job Offer tama? 50 pts for NOC B kasi ako.

Thanks and God Bless!

gmvk

Sep 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
berabad said:
di na need ng bagong certificate of employment. di naman kasi nagbabago ang job description pati gross annual salary dun so ok na yung nakuha mo noon. well as long as andun yung necessary details na need ni cic like if you are full time employee and hours of work. goodluck!
okay. i got a new one kasi walang info on my job description. thank you! :)

gmvk

Sep 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone! another question po. for months na unemployed in personal history like 3 or 8 months do we need to include an explanation for this in LOE? like looking for work, travel or helping out the family business? appreciate your inputs on this. thank you! :)

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Hi question lng po sa mga nagland na, anong form po ang gagamitin for the list Goods that we'll be bringing with us sa Canada? Ano pong diff ng B4A at B4E? Thanks

abegailgilo

Oct 13, 2016
NEXT STOP CANADA: Helping New Immigrants Find out About Life in Canada

Hello, Kababayans!

I am a Filipina who immigrated from Singapore to Canada in 2015. I know the concerns a new immigrant needs to settle before coming here. I am currently volunteering for YMCA of Greater Toronto. If you have any questions about migrating to Canada and you have already gotten your UIC number, I'd like to encourage you to register with YMCA's Next Stop Canada. We would be more than happy to answer your questions and help you integrate successfully to Canadian society.

NextStopCanada.ca is a great way to find out about life in Canada, how to prepare for your move, what you need to do before you leave your home country and how you can bring your belongings tax free when you land in Canada.

It is a CIC funded program to help people from allover the world who are in the process of coming to Canada or have done a short landing.

They focus on the needs of the entire family, youth, adults and elders; and though they are focused on Ontario, they are offering Canada wide resources.

They are a team of immigrants themselves who speak many different languages and want to share their insider knowledge which is extremely important to know before arriving in Canada. It can save you money, time and bring you on a clearer road to success.

These services are free, as the Canadian Government funds them especially for you!

Ask them everything you want to know! Contact them as many times as you need answers.

You can contact all the pre-arrival services funded by CIC, you have the right to use all of them for free. If you dont like a service , you may move on to the next one until you find a good fit for you.

You need one of these documents to register:

Medical Examination or Security request letter
Letter requesting for passport submission
IRCC invitation letter to obtain pre-arrival services
Canadian Permanent Resident Visa
Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter

Hope you'll find this helpful and we hope to hear from you soon!

Canadaby2018

Apr 10, 2017
oshin said:
My husband got the same but Diploma - 3 yrs naman. Hehehe

I got Bachelors - 3 yrs (from a 4yr BS Accountancy) So I guess medyo ma didisappoint ka sa conversion nila dito but anyway, hindi rin naman masyadong magkakalayo ang points system sa education so keri na.
Ah, okay po, ung sinubukan ko po is ung free evaluation palang pero planning to send my TORs and diploma to them (wala naman akong ibang choice, magpapasa at magpapasa din naman ako) salamat po. Hoping kahit 3 year diploma makuha ko.

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Submitted our eAPR and got the AOR in less than a minute! Please pray for our application guys! HAppy Easter!

suede

Nov 16, 2015
Hello po sa lahat!

Ask ko po sana if meron kau idea magkano ang pa ECA via WES, and pano po magbayad if from Singapore. Maraming salamat po!

djiaene017

Jan 16, 2016
Hi guys, may question lang po ako about the declaration of employment/COE.

I’m currently working as a contractual for a multinational company under a cooperative (agency). This is just my 2nd job and and I was a regular employee from previous company that’s why di pa talaga ako familiar sa coop/contractualization. Now based sa orientation ko sa Coop, we are considered self-employed.

So hindi ko po ba sya pwedeng ilagay sa work experience ko? If considered sya as company employment, anong entity ang ideclare ko as employer? Si Cooperative (can provide membership certificate only) or si Sponsor company (no documentation pero sa kanila talaga ako nagwowork)?

Hopefully someone can enlighten me para maayos ko ang application ko and request for COE/reference letter. Thank you so much!

ITCT1983

Apr 18, 2017
Hello :)

I recently got an ITA for express entry under FSWP. Tanong ko lang sa mga nakapagpasa na kung ung NBI clearance na isasubmit eh kelangan ipa-redribbon pa or hindi na? Thank you!

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
ITCT1983 said:
Hello :)

I recently got an ITA for express entry under FSWP. Tanong ko lang sa mga nakapagpasa na kung ung NBI clearance na isasubmit eh kelangan ipa-redribbon pa or hindi na? Thank you!
Congrats! No need na for red ribbon, just the original NBI clearance.

Alexand

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Toronto Ontario Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,

You know, you can sign up for a online pre-arrival service. NextStopCanada.ca offers fast information in the ways that are convenient to you and take as little time from you, or as must time as you like. Check them out. As an immigrant myself, I am sure you will learn many things and be happy you learned about them in time.

:) best of luck

cmaple

Dec 12, 2016
Question lang po regarding sa work experience thru express entry na application.

Yung certificate of employment po kasi dito sa pilipinas usually po di'ba ang content po, COMPANY NAME,LENGTH, POSITION then sign po ng HR Manager.

QUESTIONS PO:

1.Do I need pa po to have payslips as proof of this work? If wala na po yung paslips, kelangan po ba naka-state sa COE yung amount ng salary?

2. Kelangan pa po bang mag-provide ng job description from previous employer na dapat din po na naka-state sa COE?

3. If both mentioned questions ay kelangan, pwede po bang sa previous area manager nalang ipapirma instead sa HR? Will it be okay po na mag- result po na dalawa ang ipapasa under work experience with different signatures?

Thank you po.

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cmaple said:
Question lang po regarding sa work experience thru express entry na application.

Yung certificate of employment po kasi dito sa pilipinas usually po di'ba ang content po, COMPANY NAME,LENGTH, POSITION then sign po ng HR Manager.

QUESTIONS PO:

1.Do I need pa po to have payslips as proof of this work? If wala na po yung paslips, kelangan po ba naka-state sa COE yung amount ng salary?

2. Kelangan pa po bang mag-provide ng job description from previous employer na dapat din po na naka-state sa COE?

3. If both mentioned questions ay kelangan, pwede po bang sa previous area manager nalang ipapirma instead sa HR? Will it be okay po na mag- result po na dalawa ang ipapasa under work experience with different signatures?

Thank you po.
1. Payslips are not required pero if you have them then better. Ang nakalagay sa instruction is "upload reference letter and pay stubs if you have them." At yes kailangan naka state ang annual salary sa reference letter. COE are called reference letter sa immigration. Kung hindi annual then monthly salary is ok.

2. Kailangan may job description dahil ito ang magiging basis ng immigration officer kung ayon sa nominated NOC mo ang previous job mo. Tip is to make the job description reflecting your NOC pero DO NOT EVER copy-paste the words in the job description stated in the NOC list.

3. Usually Immediate supervisor ang pipirma or HR. Just make sure na nakalagay lahat ng contact details.