+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
paterson said:
Hi! Question, after applying for PR, how many days should I wait to get the instructions for medical exam? thanks
Hello, for express entry medical should be done upfront. Once you received an ITA, you can already schedule for an upfront medical.

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
paterson said:
Are bank account, pictures, and shared residential lease enough to prove common-law relationship? thanks!
Hello, yes they can form part of the proof of commonlaw relationship. Personally, I submitted other docs though such as joint travel docs (itineraries, boarding passes visas etc), insurance where my partner is my bene, telephone records showing constant communication, and statements from our families and friends (tho maybe self-serving) kasi the 1st time I submitted my appli, I only provided joint bank accts, photos, proof of billing under same add but they asked for more documents. So better if you send as many documents you deemed necessary to prove your cohabitation as possible. Good luck!

Reactions: kthlnkrby

paterson

Mar 1, 2017
noramime said:
Hello, yes they can form part of the proof of commonlaw relationship. Personally, I submitted other docs though such as joint travel docs (itineraries, boarding passes visas etc), insurance where my partner is my bene, telephone records showing constant communication, and statements from our families and friends (tho maybe self-serving) kasi the 1st time I submitted my appli, I only provided joint bank accts, photos, proof of billing under same add but they asked for more documents. So better if you send as many documents you deemed necessary to prove your cohabitation as possible. Good luck!
Thanks! did you put captions or dates on the photos? thanks!

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
paterson said:
Thanks! did you put captions or dates on the photos? thanks!
Yes I put captions- dates the photos were taken, who were in the pictures, and whats the occasion or where was it taken. I cannot take any chance. Haha I screen grabbed some photos from FB para may dates din na nakaindicate.

paterson

Mar 1, 2017
noramime said:
Yes I put captions- dates the photos were taken, who were in the pictures, and whats the occasion or where was it taken. I cannot take any chance. Haha I screen grabbed some photos from FB para may dates din na nakaindicate.
Wow! Thanks so much!

CIIP Philippines

May 27, 2016
Planning for Canada is coming to Singapore!

Open to all immigrants who have received an invitation to attend free pre-arrival services.

See you in May!

For details and reservations, email us at info@ciip-accc.ph
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PlanningforCanadaPhilippinesCIIP/

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question po about NBI Clearance

Nasa Middle east po ako ngayon at nagrenew po ako ng NBI clearance. Napansin ko po yung NBI clearance ko na walang fingerprint. Or siguro malabo lang. Nag aalala lang po ako na baka hindi i honor ito ng immigration pag sinubmit. Naka state po kasi sa requirement na

"Your certificate must have a thumbprint and include a dry seal. The green NBI Clearance certificate annotated for travel abroad is the correct certificate. Other colours are for local use only and are not acceptable."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/philippines.asp

maging issue po kaya ito?

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kailangan po ba ilagay ko kung san ko plano mag settle once mag land sa canada is pareho kung san nakatira yung relative?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
pacificislander said:
Question po about NBI Clearance

Nasa Middle east po ako ngayon at nagrenew po ako ng NBI clearance. Napansin ko po yung NBI clearance ko na walang fingerprint. Or siguro malabo lang. Nag aalala lang po ako na baka hindi i honor ito ng immigration pag sinubmit. Naka state po kasi sa requirement na

"Your certificate must have a thumbprint and include a dry seal. The green NBI Clearance certificate annotated for travel abroad is the correct certificate. Other colours are for local use only and are not acceptable."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/philippines.asp

maging issue po kaya ito?
No fingerprint? Are you sure? Did they change the formatting again? It's usually beside the QR code. Unless they removed the QR code too.

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bellaluna said:
No fingerprint? Are you sure? Did they change the formatting again? It's usually beside the QR code. Unless they removed the QR code too.
meron pong QR code. pero nagtataka lang po ako kung bakit walang fingerprint. Pero nag finger print po ako sa embassy sa application ko ng NBI so nagtataka talaga ako kung bakit walang fingerprint. Siguro po malabo lang pero sana sa renewal ko magkaroon na ng fingerprint. Otherwise, pwede po ba ito subject for scrutiny? This is beyond my control dahil Government agency na po ang may sakop ng pagpiprint ng certificate..

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Guys just a quick quest: what are the chances that an application would still be rejected when it is already in the "background in process" stage?! What particularly are they doing during this phase? My BG check is in IP since 3wks ago, and no PPR in sight. Just wanna be assured, how typically would it take from BG IP to PPR? Thanks!!

Palos_26

Aug 25, 2016
Visa Office......
no idea
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-May-2016
Doc's Request.
27-Jun-2016
Nomination.....
25-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
12-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
01-Oct-2016
Interview........
not applicable
Passport Req..
28-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
noramime said:
Guys just a quick quest: what are the chances that an application would still be rejected when it is already in the "background in process" stage?! What particularly are they doing during this phase? My BG check is in IP since 3wks ago, and no PPR in sight. Just wanna be assured, how typically would it take from BG IP to PPR? Thanks!!
Hi, medyo unlikely na ma-reject ka pa unless may case ka na na-discover nila or whatsoever but I guess, you will be fine.
As for the timeline ng BGIP to PPR, it depends kasi sa visa office mo but in an average it will be as minimum as 1day to maximum of 2 months.