+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

chemae

May 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi! We're also waiting for PPR. Our bg check has changed to in progress on Mar 4 though we haven't paid for the RPRF fee yet. MVO seems to be so quiet for the past few weeks. Hopefully we'll get an update soon!

lionhearth

Nov 13, 2016
CEBU
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
raising my hands here..still waiting mvo for any movement my bg in progress since feb 17.... all processing fee and rprf paid upfront....i received pre-arrival session services last feb 20 via mvo.

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
chemae said:
Hi! We're also waiting for PPR. Our bg check has changed to in progress on Mar 4 though we haven't paid for the RPRF fee yet. MVO seems to be so quiet for the past few weeks. Hopefully we'll get an update soon!
We're on the same boat with MVO.. the difference is my AOR was Oct 14. :(

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
noramime said:
What particularly are they doing during this phase?
Case officer is reviewing all your documents before final approval. Yours might be taking longer because you have a complicated case (common-law). Most people get theirs in 1-2 weeks, but it's not unusual to hear 3+ weeks.

abegailgilo

Oct 13, 2016
NEXT STOP CANADA: Helping New Immigrants Find out About Life in Canada

Hello, Kababayans!

I am a Filipina who immigrated from Singapore to Canada in 2015. I know the concerns a new immigrant needs to settle before coming here. I am currently volunteering for YMCA of Greater Toronto. If you have any questions about migrating to Canada and you have already gotten your UIC number, I'd like to encourage you to register with YMCA's Next Stop Canada. We would be more than happy to answer your questions and help you integrate successfully to Canadian society.

NextStopCanada.ca is a great way to find out about life in Canada, how to prepare for your move, what you need to do before you leave your home country and how you can bring your belongings tax free when you land in Canada.

It is a CIC funded program to help people from allover the world who are in the process of coming to Canada or have done a short landing.

They focus on the needs of the entire family, youth, adults and elders; and though they are focused on Ontario, they are offering Canada wide resources.

They are a team of immigrants themselves who speak many different languages and want to share their insider knowledge which is extremely important to know before arriving in Canada. It can save you money, time and bring you on a clearer road to success.

These services are free, as the Canadian Government funds them especially for you!

Ask them everything you want to know! Contact them as many times as you need answers.

You can contact all the pre-arrival services funded by CIC, you have the right to use all of them for free. If you dont like a service , you may move on to the next one until you find a good fit for you.

You need one of these documents to register:

Medical Examination or Security request letter
Letter requesting for passport submission
IRCC invitation letter to obtain pre-arrival services
Canadian Permanent Resident Visa
Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter

Hope you'll find this helpful and we hope to hear from you soon!

Palos_26

Aug 25, 2016
Visa Office......
no idea
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-May-2016
Doc's Request.
27-Jun-2016
Nomination.....
25-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
12-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
01-Oct-2016
Interview........
not applicable
Passport Req..
28-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
paterson said:
Hi! question, do I need to declare credit card debts? or Bank certificate enough to prove sufficient funds? thank u
If you see their requirements, you need to declare if you have debts, loans etc as it will also be reflected in the bank statement.

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys may tanong po ako sa travel history..kasi db may start at end date dun..

nag move po ako sa sg ng july 2014 at andito padin ako...ang ginawa ko,lahat ng travel ko from july 2014 onwards,sg ang naging point of origin ko sa lahat ng travel ko including uwi ko sa pinas,nilagay ko..pero lahat ng travel ko prior to july 2014,syempre pinas po ang point of origin..ngaun po,ang nilagay ko sa travel history para sa move ko sa sg nung july 2014 is "ongoing" so bale wala sya end date..tama ba yun?or dapat ang end date nya nung una kong labas from sg since july 2014?

sana po may makatulong.

Aspiring CA

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello po!

Need pa ba ng ECA sa spouse ko na secondary school graduate?

lionhearth

Nov 13, 2016
CEBU
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
pacificislander said:
Question: Kelangan po ba ipa red ribbon yung NBI clearance?
no need red ribbon ....as long as original ang e scanned mo.

lionhearth

Nov 13, 2016
CEBU
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
Aspiring CA said:
Hello po!

Need pa ba ng ECA sa spouse ko na secondary school graduate?
kong ikaw yong PA po...no need na po ECA spouse mo.