+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
hae1234 said:
Ang hirap ng nova scotia, send ba through mail?
all these docs on the check list?

thanks
Oo ganoon nga talaga. :) Mabilis mapuno ang 300 quota ha at feel ko napuno na yan by now.

Iriscidiscent77 said:
1. Do all provinces require 400 CRS to qualify for PNP nomination or Ontario lang?

2. If you get a visa through PNP I.e Ontario, is this permanent stay on that province/territory or you can have the option of moving to another province later on provided you stay x no. Of years? I'm asking because of practical reasons like despite best efforts you are unable to secure a job in your field and there is an offer to other places within Canada.

Thanks again
1. As far as I know, only Ontario has the 400 CRS requirement. But I did not check all other provinces' PNP requirements after I sent my application. It's best to check again for yourself when you are ready to apply, as requirements and rules may also change suddenly.

2. Based on what other members on the forum are saying, what you're saying is correct provided that you have made all the best efforts on settling in that province that nominated you.
Super duper safe is you can relocate once you become a citizen (4 years upon landing).

rico251

Mar 22, 2014
Cagayan de Oro City
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day, anyone who is an RN here in the Ph?

Gumawa napo ako ng express entry profile based sa noc 3012. :D
376 CRS score.
Maghihintay nalang po ba kung may magnonominate or may ITA? I think mejo low chance pa kasi mababa ang score.
My brother will have the chance to hire me as a caregiver soon for their child so if everything goes well I could have points for the job offer.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
rico251 said:

376 CRS score.
Maghihintay nalang po ba kung may magnonominate or may ITA? I think mejo low chance pa kasi mababa ang score.
My brother will have the chance to hire me as a caregiver soon for their child so if everything goes well I could have points for the job offer.
Hi, I dont think a simple Job Offer like that can add you 600 points. Your Canadian employer needs to apply for LMIA for you...

Quote from this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp

“...In other words, your job offer is valid, whether you are working in Canada or not, if your current or prospective employer:
- has made an offer to give you a full-time, permanent, non-seasonal job if you are accepted as a permanent resident, and
- has a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment from ESDC.
The only time the employer making you the offer does not need to get a new LMIA is when you are already working for them with a work permit that is based on an LMIA.”

rico251

Mar 22, 2014
Cagayan de Oro City
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
Hi, I dont think a simple Job Offer like that can add you 600 points. Your Canadian employer needs to apply for LMIA for you...

“...In other words, your job offer is valid, whether you are working in Canada or not, if your current or prospective employer:
- has made an offer to give you a full-time, permanent, non-seasonal job if you are accepted as a permanent resident, and
- has a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment from ESDC.
The only time the employer making you the offer does not need to get a new LMIA is when you are already working for them with a work permit that is based on an LMIA.”
Aware po ako at yung brother ko. Magaapply sya for LMIA and if wala syang mahanap na employee sa Canada at payagan sya sa LMIA saka sya pwede maghire ng foreign worker, right?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
rico251 said:
Aware po ako at yung brother ko. Magaapply sya for LMIA and if wala syang mahanap na employee sa Canada at payagan sya sa LMIA saka sya pwede maghire ng foreign worker, right?
My signature: English please? ;D

Ermm...i was just trying to be helpful by reminding you about having LMIA to validate your job offer. Sorry just ignore me if i didnt manage to understand your situation fully.

rico251

Mar 22, 2014
Cagayan de Oro City
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
My signature: English please? ;D

Ermm...i was just trying to be helpful by reminding you about having LMIA to validate your job offer. Sorry just ignore me if i didnt manage to understand your situation fully.
Sorry about that I just thought it is okay to writing in Tagalog. Well I prefer writing in English but sometimes it is hard to write in English what I really mean to say. Thanks for the reminder sir/maam I appreciate your response to my message. :)

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Hi everyone, i would like to ask if provinces like SK reopens their pnp (express entry demand) for next yr, is it possible to apply for a pnp even if your noc is not listed in their in demand occupation?

I have an active nspnp application though I only submitted it last month (I am still hoping that I'll have a nomination). But I still want to know other possible options to have an ITA.

ayns

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-08-2017
Doc's Request.
18-09-2017
AOR Received.
18-09-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Request
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
29-09-2017
rico251 said:

376 CRS score.
I think nagiba na ang rules for caregivers from what I remember. Parang ang sabi sakin nun nung friend ko na immigration consultant was that yung caregivers can't apply for PR anymore after their work permit is expired. Like after magexpire nung work permit, that's it. Go home na daw. I'm not 100% sure lang kung ganun pa rin, or if I'm remembering things correctly. Just thought you should know just in case.

tsoks

Jul 16, 2015
magandang araw po...
confuse lng po..
i got my LMIA and work permit now.done my language exam.
i just promoted as store supervisor,can i do process my PR now kahit wala p akong experience s current n job position ko..thanks

rico251

Mar 22, 2014
Cagayan de Oro City
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayns said:
I think nagiba na ang rules for caregivers from what I remember. Parang ang sabi sakin nun nung friend ko na immigration consultant was that yung caregivers can't apply for PR anymore after their work permit is expired. Like after magexpire nung work permit, that's it. Go home na daw. I'm not 100% sure lang kung ganun pa rin, or if I'm remembering things correctly. Just thought you should know just in case.
May source ka po ba sa cic website regarding that matter? Nabasa ko sa cic "If you have work experience in Canada as a home child care provider, you may be able to apply for permanent residence through the Caring for Children Pathway." When I have experience in Canada as a home child care provider for 24months, pwede ako magapply for PR.

From CIC:

Work experience
You must meet all of these requirements to be eligible for the Caring for Children Pathway.

You must have at least 24 months of full-time work experience in Canada as a home child care provider in the four years (48 months) before you apply
Full-time work means at least 30 hours of paid work per week
Breaks in employment are allowed (for example, periods of unemployment, long periods of sickness, parental leave)
Any work experience you had while you were a full-time student will not count towards the work experience requirement
Your work experience as a home child care provider must meet the definition in the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC) Group 4411.
Foster parents are not eligible
You must show that you performed the duties listed in the NOC 4411 job description, including most of the main duties and ALL of the essential duties
Duties that begin with “may” are not usually considered to be essential duties
You must have cared for children under the age of 18, whether in your own home or in your employer's home
You do not need to have lived in your employer's home to qualify.

This pathway is only one of three from caregiver pathway.
Siguro for now work permit with my brother muna aantayin ko then work to gain the 24 month experience. Then I can apply for PR if my understanding is correct.

I am in NOC skill A because BSN graduate po ako noc 3012. Pero ang maapplyan ko is code 4411 Home care provider (Skill C). Paano kaya yun? Hopefully magiging 378 + 600 points kung may positive LMIA na ang brother ko.

soniyasoney

Aug 12, 2012
Two or more degree, certificates or diploma:(:(:(:(SOMEONE HELP

Hi all,

Is there anyone in my position here?HuhHuh?I have a bachelors in architecture from India (5 years) for which i did WES and got Canadian equivalency for Canadian Bachelors. I did advanced Diploma program from Canada (2 years) in Architectural Technology. /I am an inland applicant i got ITA with 461 points ...my points were only 442 initially which bumped up to 461 after i changed my standing after advanced Diploma done in Canada to "Two or more degree , certificates or Diploma"...IS there anyone who got PR and selected the same option as me????If that was not right my points will be back to 442 and i will have to decline my ITA:(Sad Angry

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
tsoks said:
magandang araw po...
confuse lng po..
i got my LMIA and work permit now.done my language exam.
i just promoted as store supervisor,can i do process my PR now kahit wala p akong experience s current n job position ko..thanks
Pwede naman sa Express Entry basta may past work experience ka na at least 1 year kahit hindi naman sa current position at yung LMIA mo nakalagay full-time and permanent offer. If not, check mo rin kung may PNP kung saan mong pwedeng gamitin ang LMIA.

ayns said:
Yes, ang alam ko nga may separate rules ang caregivers:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/caregiver/apply-who.asp
Ito rin yung mga bagong rules na tinutukoy mo: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/caregiver/improvements.asp
Ang hindi ko lang kabisado ay kung pwede niyang gamitin ang LMIA niya para sa EE, o exempted ang mga caregiver sa EE.

im_a_banker said:
Hi everyone, i would like to ask if provinces like SK reopens their pnp (express entry demand) for next yr, is it possible to apply for a pnp even if your noc is not listed in their in demand occupation?
Iba-iba rin ang rules per province and per intake.
For example, SK for Express Entry 2015 did not accept apps kung wala ka sa in-demand list. The list might be different next year, or they can do away with the list entirely.
While others can prioritize certain NOCs and then low-priority yung hindi in-demand.

I have an active nspnp application though I only submitted it last month (I am still hoping that I'll have a nomination). But I still want to know other possible options to have an ITA.
Pwedeng mag-apply sa ibang probinsya pero maaari lang tumanggap ng iisang nominasyon.

rico251 said:
May source ka po ba sa cic website regarding that matter? Nabasa ko sa cic "If you have work experience in Canada as a home child care provider, you may be able to apply for permanent residence through the Caring for Children Pathway." When I have experience in Canada as a home child care provider for 24months, pwede ako magapply for PR.

I am in NOC skill A because BSN graduate po ako noc 3012. Pero ang maapplyan ko is code 4411 Home care provider (Skill C). Paano kaya yun? Hopefully magiging 378 + 600 points kung may positive LMIA na ang brother ko.
Nakapagtrabaho ka na bilang RN? Yung NOC mo ay sa work experience mo, hindi sa kursong kinumpleto mo.

rico251

Mar 22, 2014
Cagayan de Oro City
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bellaluna said:
Nakapagtrabaho ka na bilang RN? Yung NOC mo ay sa work experience mo, hindi sa kursong kinumpleto mo.
Yes po maam I am an RN for 3 years and counting dito nga lang sa Pilipinas.

tsoks

Jul 16, 2015
ms. bella khit po b not eligible lumalabas ok lng b kc the last time i check not eligible ako..s pnp nmn malabo ata kc nagclose s alberta

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
tsoks said:
ms. bella khit po b not eligible lumalabas ok lng b kc the last time i check not eligible ako..s pnp nmn malabo ata kc nagclose s alberta
Check mo kung may mali o kulang ka lang sa profile o wala ka pang 1 year work experience o at least 6 ka sa bawat IELTS score. O baka not eligible ka lang dahil hindi ka naglagay ng IELTS dati. Pwede rin mag apply ka next year sa AINP bago mag expire ang WP.