+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

von1075

May 20, 2019
Category........
Maraming salamat kabayan!
Mga ilang buwan po ba iaabot bago makuha yung result ng WES review?

Sa uulitin maraming salamat po.

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Maraming salamat kabayan!
Mga ilang buwan po ba iaabot bago makuha yung result ng WES review?

Sa uulitin maraming salamat

Sa akin po almost 2 months

Reactions: von1075

arthurmr

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hi! Anyone who's going to canada? What documents are you bringing for driving? I already have my certification of driver's license and certification of no apprehension from LTO. Do we need to bring other documents besides those that I mentioned? Thank you in advance.
Depende sa province. Meron ako same preparations, LTO certificate of driving history with DFA red ribbon pa.

Pero experience ko sa BC, yung DL card lang mismo hiningi nila. Alam na nila gaano katagal yung license, since more than 2 yrs experience na ako kaya eligible na for full licence.

arthurmr

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Good day!

I just wanted to ask kung alin ang mas maganda unahin base sa experience nyo po?
ECA through WES or IELTS? San po ang mas mabilis makuha ang result?
kahit ano, kailangan naman pareho yan and pwede sabay asikasuhin.

assuming kumpleto kayo requirements, mga 3-4 weeks ang results WES.

IELTS ay depende sa makuha nyo na schedule. Then results is around 2 weeks after makumpleto lahat ng test.

arthurmr

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hey guys,

Any idea kng anu ang equivalent result ng WES if meron kang masters degree dito sa pilipinas?? Ung bachelors ksi is 3 year diploma, what if my additional masters??

Thank you.
wala pong siguradong na sagot dyan, depende sa mismong curriculum/units nyo. iba-iba ang results per school at program/degree.

highest completed education din ang sinusubmit, so kung masters ang highest completed nyo, dapat yun ang pina-evaluate nyo hindi yung bachelors.

Reactions: Jommie

donsyete

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-22-2019
AOR Received.
05-22-2019
IELTS Request
03-31-2019
Med's Done....
06-05-2019
Passport Req..
22-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2019
LANDED..........
29-01-2020
Magandang araw po to everyone here. Thanks for sharing your experience.

I am just new in this forum and currently doing Express Entry. My AOR is May 22, 2019. Did upfront medical at IOM last May 6. Sad thing is I do not have full access to my EE profile as my wife and I availed the service of an immigration attorney. With this, is there a difference with upfront medical and with those who did it after AOR? Just checking if this has any bearing in the period for approval.

For those who just got their PPR or COPR, congratulations and you guys are an inspiration to many people like me. Please continue to share your experiences even after PPR or COPR. Especially the landing experience. This will help a lot of us.

Thank you!

donsyete

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-22-2019
AOR Received.
05-22-2019
IELTS Request
03-31-2019
Med's Done....
06-05-2019
Passport Req..
22-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2019
LANDED..........
29-01-2020
Hi guys,

How many days after MEP did you get instruction to do Biometrics? Anyone here did at the Manila VFS in Makati?
Would appreciate your sharing of your biometrics experience.

xdust20

Mar 23, 2019
Hello Kabayan! I am working here in Dubai for 12 years now being a Customer Service Executive and is already area in-charge for the past 3 years. Question is, will my job fall under Skill Type 0 (zero)- Management Jobs to be qualified under Express Entry as a Federal Skilled Worker? TIA

arthurmr

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hello Kabayan! I am working here in Dubai for 12 years now being a Customer Service Executive and is already area in-charge for the past 3 years. Question is, will my job fall under Skill Type 0 (zero)- Management Jobs to be qualified under Express Entry as a Federal Skilled Worker? TIA
Look for your applicable NOC code
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html

Sa lower portion meron search, use variations of your job title. Then read the job descriptions, find the one closest to your experience.

May overlaps yung mga jobs, so syempre choose the highest type possible na pasok sa FSW.

Jommie

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Philippines
wala pong siguradong na sagot dyan, depende sa mismong curriculum/units nyo. iba-iba ang results per school at program/degree.

highest completed education din ang sinusubmit, so kung masters ang highest completed nyo, dapat yun ang pina-evaluate nyo hindi yung bachelors.
Im actually asking in behalf of my friend.

Thank you for your reply.

Jommie

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Philippines
Hello fellow pinoys.

Anu po ba ang way nu sa pagpakita ng proof of funds upon landing?
My idea ksi is to open an account in Canada while im here ksi merong program ang canadian banks pra sa new immigrants.
Last time na nag PDOS ako, tinanong ko ung speaker and she adviced me to just check sa local bank if may partnership with banks in Canada.
My account is actually in Metrobank.
What do u think is the best way?
Salamat.

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Sad thing is I do not have full access to my EE profile as my wife and I availed the service of an immigration attorney.
You don’t have access to your IRCC account? Usually it’s just your email address and the password you nominated...

Anyway,

With this, is there a difference with upfront medical and with those who did it after AOR? Just checking if this has any bearing in the period for approval.
IRCC advise me that Medical Exams are better taken shortly prior to the submission of your eAPR. Proof that you have taken one will be what’s submitted as part of your supporting documents.

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Anu po ba ang way nu sa pagpakita ng proof of funds upon landing?
My idea ksi is to open an account in Canada while im here ksi merong program ang canadian banks pra sa new immigrants.

Same as my plan. Scotiabank has this account where you can start transferring funds and they provide you a document as proof of funds which you can show upon landing.

Reactions: Jommie

donsyete

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-22-2019
AOR Received.
05-22-2019
IELTS Request
03-31-2019
Med's Done....
06-05-2019
Passport Req..
22-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2019
LANDED..........
29-01-2020
You don’t have access to your IRCC account? Usually it’s just your email address and the password you nominated...

Anyway,

IRCC advise me that Medical Exams are better taken shortly prior to the submission of your eAPR. Proof that you have taken one will be what’s submitted as part of your supporting documents.
Thank you for your response

For the EE profile, the immigration consultant created the EE profile for us. We have no direct access to myCIC account. I was only able to see the content when I ask for actual screenshots which they emailed to me directly.

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
We have no direct access to myCIC account.
I see. That’s quite unfortunate.

Nevertheless, there’s another thread that gives details regarding causes for delays in processing, if that will interest you. Basically, the more simple a history/profile is, they say, the less time it should take from AOR to a decision.

Also, watch out for your instructions to have biometrics taken...

Good luck!