+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
jb33 said:
mga sir at ma'am hingi po ako ng tulong sa aking sitwasyon.
Bale po ganito sitwasyon ko.
ang employer ko po ay nag aplay ng lmia last year so inaplay ko po ng work permit gamit ang lmia control number lamang kasi wala pang desisyon ang lmia kasi mag expire na ang work permit ko. pero na approved po at binigyan ako ng work permit valid for two years. After po ng 5 months, lumabas po ang refusal letter ng lmia. pero may work permit na po ako at hindi nila ito ni-revoked. My question is, paano ko ito maiaapaly ng express entry? I have a skilled work permit valid for two years with refused lmia! kakaiba d ba? :D
thanks in advance.....

by the way, hindi na po ako makakapag aplay ulit ng lmia because ive been here for more than 4 years na.
Mag apply ka lang dahil may previous Canadian work experience ka, pero hindi ka lang makakakuha ng 600 pts galing sa LMIA. Tignan mo rin yung PNP sa probinsya mo.

rottenapple

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
GP
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF/ Oct. 05,2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Aug. 09,'16
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
16-08-2016/PASSED
Interview........
NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
Passport Req..
JANUARY 04,2017
VISA ISSUED...
JAN.20,2017/ Immigrant visa n COPR issued
LANDED..........
Feb.01,2017
AUGUST 2016 UNDER EE, PLEASE SHARE YOUR TIMELINE..

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
guys, sa mga may hawak ng working visa from other country, ask ko lang, bumalik ba kayo ulit ng home country (Pinas) para dun mag exit papuntang Canada? I was informed kasi na need daw bumalik dahil sa mga processes na dpat gawin. eh hassle bumalik ng Pinas especially kung kukuha ulit ng PDOS, etc. pa-advice naman po... salamat!

chem14

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
10 May 2016
AOR Received.
03 Feb 2016
Med's Done....
08 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
03 June 2016
LANDED..........
16-10-2016
Ask ko lang po, just got PPR again due to the additional of the new born baby. I am currently here in Saudi Arabia and my dependents are all in Philippines. They have given us a separate letter for me and my dependents for the submission of passports. Them being in there, they will submit their passport in Manila. Tanong ko lang po, ilang araw ang processing sa manila thru VSF bago nila ibalik yung passports?

Dito sa Saudi pag submit sa Riyadh office they will return after 3-5 days lang.

Isa pa po, sino na dito sa forum ang nakapag-land na Sa Saskatchewan? Musta po ang lugar?

Thank you.

tsoks

Jul 16, 2015
Need help po...i got ITA and im trying to finish ung mga form nmin online..but my problem is iyong form ng non accompanying dependent ko kc hindi ko po sya macomplete it keeps asking about s passport info khit po select ko ay No wla syang passport,so hindi po ako makapunta sa nxt stage which is uploading ung mga docs..anu po kya dapat gawin?salamat po

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Just got nominated by OINP. I'd like to ask how long til I receive PNP Nomination Certificate? Pinapadala ba yun via courier? Kasi need po yun sa e APR di ba? Mgtravel kasi kmi sa Australia next week until Oct, baka kasi wala ako pag dineliver. Salamat po..

RachelRichard

Star Member
Dec 5, 2015
greenrose0202 said:
Hi All,

I've been working in SG for about 8 years I have enough proof of fund sana for show money using my CPF but sad to say may agent told me na hindi na raw pwede gamitin ang CPF. Although I have a bit of savings kaya lang for emergency cases at hindi sya pwede galawin... I have heard na may nag paparent ng money sa Pinas for a show money then interesan nalang every month.

Has anyone of you here have tried this option? or baka may masuggest kayo... Credit Card and Cash Advance hindi rin enough.

Appreciate your reply and suggestion... or baka may marecommend kayo. Thanks and God bless!
Hi,
Im using CPF as proof of funds and was accepted by SINP as I have sent them email to explain that it is liquidated..I got nomination and now Im in federal stage awaiting for PPR.

Reactions: lonewolf2019

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Hello Guys! I just received my OINP Nomination and waiting for an ITA.
I'd like to inquire about the PCC, I had my OJT in Singapore when I was in College, sometime in Oct 12, 2006-April 11, 2007, it was roughly 6mos.Do I still need to provide PCC for that? Please advise. It was almost 10yrs ago and still a student then.

Thank you for your help in advance. God bless

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
noramime said:
Hello Guys! I just received my OINP Nomination and waiting for an ITA.
I'd like to inquire about the PCC, I had my OJT in Singapore when I was in College, sometime in Oct 12, 2006-April 11, 2007, it was roughly 6mos.Do I still need to provide PCC for that? Please advise. It was almost 10yrs ago and still a student then.

Thank you for your help in advance. God bless
Uy congrats! How old were you when you did that OJT in Sing? If you were younger than 18, no need. But I believe the requirement is now for all countries you stayed in at aged 18 and over.

Yung certificate is not required to be submitted, although some people do so together with Schedule 4. In my time, it came by UPS/Purolator 4 calendar days after my nomination, not sure about now. I suggest you already submit the Schedule 4 together with your app so that they won't request it anymore.

aiskee

Sep 11, 2016
Hello to All po

I need your help, I'm new in applying EE and determined to push through the application.
How can I get my NOC I'm working in UAE at the moment with hotelier background.

Many thanks :)

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
aiskee said:
Hello to All po

I need your help, I'm new in applying EE and determined to push through the application.
How can I get my NOC I'm working in UAE at the moment with hotelier background.

Many thanks :)
Research here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp or email noc-cnp@workingincanada.gc.ca with a list of your job description.
You haven't said what exactly you do, so are you NOC 6525? http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=6&val1=6525&val65=*

noramime said:
^^thanks Bellaluna! I was 20 then, but our OJT lasted for a day less than 6mos, so can we say no need na?
Based from what I read around this forum, CIC requests for the PCC even when it's over 5 months, especially if you were there for study or OJT...so if I were you, I would get the SG PCC to be on the safe side.

Think about it, it's less painful than worrying if you will be rejected as incomplete, or going through the trouble of sending a new application...sayang din yung $1500 mo sa OINP.

Be careful too because I've also read a lot of instances where OINP refuses to reinstate the nomination to rejected applications for missing documents...so it's nice to say that you did everything you can to make your application complete on the first try.

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
if that would be the case, do you know or anyone knows how to secure for a PCC from Sing? I am currently working and living in Mla, should I need to personally apply? Thanks

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
noramime said:
if that would be the case, do you know or anyone knows how to secure for a PCC from Sing? I am currently working and living in Mla, should I need to personally apply? Thanks
Sabi dito you should mail it to the COC office:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/singapore.asp#spec

I've also read from our fellow Pinoys who did it here on this forum (annpotpot, prcand, etc.) that the ITA letter is enough to serve as the request from CIC. But if anyone else with SG experience can give more specifics on how to do it from outside SG, that would be great.

ETA: Found this online, hope it helps:
http://www.police.gov.sg/e-services/apply/certificate-of-clearance/appeal-by-non-singapore-citizens