+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

CIIP Philippines

Full Member
May 27, 2016
45
4
bellaluna said:
Yeah I registered on that same website and it was COA who responded to me.
Planning for Canada is jointly delivered by the Canadian Orientation Abroad (COA) program and the Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP).

In Manila, you will receive our services either from CIIP or COA depending on the date that you choose when you register online. All the information and services that you will receive will be the same regardless of whether you attend in CIIP or COA.
 

HannaYanna

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
152
10
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goms said:
Thanks HannaYanna, unfortunately wala sa skills requirement na nakalist sa site ng NBPNP yung IT skill ko. timing nalang siguro.

Btw, kailangan talaga ng COE with Job Description sa previous and present employers?
Yes, from your current and past employers that in line with the relevant NOC. Job description must be in company letterhead and should include various positions held, immediate supervisor/s (contacts, roles and responsibilities), salary, working hours/week and you're doing at least 70% of the NOC description.
 

HannaYanna

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
152
10
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello to all Saskatchewan bound ,

Does anyone here who will be flying to Saskatchewan (Saskatoon) in September? Hope to see you guys…
 

noramime

Hero Member
Jan 4, 2016
260
3
Toronto
Hello po, sa mga nakakuha na ng NBI clearance ask ko lang sana yung purpose ba na ilalagay is "immigration requirement" or "travel canada" yan po kasi options.. andito na po ako sa nbi website now and online na kasi ang request. Thanks po
 

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
6,468
1,128
noramime said:
Hello po, sa mga nakakuha na ng NBI clearance ask ko lang sana yung purpose ba na ilalagay is "immigration requirement" or "travel canada" yan po kasi options.. andito na po ako sa nbi website now and online na kasi ang request. Thanks po
Both are accepted by CEM, but "Visa Canada" is what an NBI officer told me.
 

onekeiz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
68
0
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
6474
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Med's Request
25-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-10-2014
Passport Req..
29-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-14
LANDED..........
thanks God. Living at toronto , ontario
Question po sana
So ang wife nasa canada na pero under work permit pa sia at ang husband magapply ng immigrant visa at nasa saudi sia. Posible po ba ito sa wife na nasa canada na under work permit? Anu pong mga pros and cons or mas madami ang pros? Thanks po
 

noramime

Hero Member
Jan 4, 2016
260
3
Toronto
bellaluna said:
Both are accepted by CEM, but "Visa Canada" is what an NBI officer told me.
Thanks for always Bellaluna! I'll just choose "immigration requirement" then, kasi walang "visa canada" sa dropdown list but "Travel Canada", I assumed this is more for tourism visa than immigration purposes.
 

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
6,468
1,128
noramime said:
Thanks for always Bellaluna! I'll just choose "immigration requirement" then, kasi walang "visa canada" sa dropdown list but "Travel Canada", I assumed this is more for tourism visa than immigration purposes.
Oh OK. Mukhang binago nila, I just checked now ulit sa NBI website and "Visa Canada" talaga ang nakalagay sa akin kasi meron ganoong option dati. Pero pinili ko "immigration requirement" the previous year para sa mga kamag-anak ko at tinanggap rin naman.

onekeiz said:
Question po sana
So ang wife nasa canada na pero under work permit pa sia at ang husband magapply ng immigrant visa at nasa saudi sia. Posible po ba ito sa wife na nasa canada na under work permit? Anu pong mga pros and cons or mas madami ang pros? Thanks po
Kung wala pang 1 year si wife na nagtratrabaho sa Canada, all other details are irrelevant.
What matters is your ECA and IELTS result--whichever one of the husband or wife has the higher ECA or IELTS scores.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Kung may minimum 1 year Canadian work experience na si Wife, pwede siya ang magiging principal applicant at baka tumaas yung CRS score ninyo ng husto.
 

greenrose0202

Member
Sep 4, 2016
16
0
Hi All,

I've been working in SG for about 8 years I have enough proof of fund sana for show money using my CPF but sad to say may agent told me na hindi na raw pwede gamitin ang CPF. Although I have a bit of savings kaya lang for emergency cases at hindi sya pwede galawin... I have heard na may nag paparent ng money sa Pinas for a show money then interesan nalang every month.

Has anyone of you here have tried this option? or baka may masuggest kayo... Credit Card and Cash Advance hindi rin enough.

Appreciate your reply and suggestion... or baka may marecommend kayo. Thanks and God bless!
 

noramime

Hero Member
Jan 4, 2016
260
3
Toronto
bellaluna said:
Oh OK. Mukhang binago nila, I just checked now ulit sa NBI website and "Visa Canada" talaga ang nakalagay sa akin kasi meron ganoong option dati. Pero pinili ko "immigration requirement" the previous year para sa mga kamag-anak ko at tinanggap rin naman.

Sorry I must have been very sleepy nung time na nagcheck ako, kasi just now meron ngang 'Visa Canada' na option, Ill just select that. And also, yung isang copy lang ba ng NBI clearance yung iupload? Kasi the other one is for personal copy.

Thanks Bellaluna!
 

berabad

Hero Member
Jan 17, 2016
249
5
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
greenrose0202 said:
Hi All,

I've been working in SG for about 8 years I have enough proof of fund sana for show money using my CPF but sad to say may agent told me na hindi na raw pwede gamitin ang CPF. Although I have a bit of savings kaya lang for emergency cases at hindi sya pwede galawin... I have heard na may nag paparent ng money sa Pinas for a show money then interesan nalang every month.

Has anyone of you here have tried this option? or baka may masuggest kayo... Credit Card and Cash Advance hindi rin enough.

Appreciate your reply and suggestion... or baka may marecommend kayo. Thanks and God bless!
hi, I'm not sure kung bakit sinabi ng agent mo na di pwede ang CPF. actually, EPF (in Malaysia, similar to CPF in SG) din gamit ko as proof of fund, plus few other bank accounts with small balances, tinanggap naman.

I have seen others who used the same. check this out...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/singapore-applicants-for-express-entry-plz-network-here-to-share-the-ideas-t376106.0.html;msg4795737#msg4795737
 

acetone

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
158
24
berabad said:
hi, I'm not sure kung bakit sinabi ng agent mo na di pwede ang CPF. actually, EPF (in Malaysia, similar to CPF in SG) din gamit ko as proof of fund, plus few other bank accounts with small balances, tinanggap naman.

I have seen others who used the same. check this out...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/singapore-applicants-for-express-entry-plz-network-here-to-share-the-ideas-t376106.0.html;msg4795737#msg4795737
Hi berabad, saw that you are also coming from Malaysia. Ask k lng kung pano ka kumuha ng nbi clearance and gano katagal kung s embassy mgrequest? Thanks.
 

berabad

Hero Member
Jan 17, 2016
249
5
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
acetone said:
Hi berabad, saw that you are also coming from Malaysia. Ask k lng kung pano ka kumuha ng nbi clearance and gano katagal kung s embassy mgrequest? Thanks.
hi acetone, I don't think Philippine embassy in KL would accommodate NBI request. I would suggest to read the link below. you will get your NBI in 1 to 2 weeks :)

http://allabouttravelreads.blogspot.my/2016/03/how-to-get-nbi-clearance-while-staying.html
 

jb33

Newbie
Sep 6, 2016
1
0
mga sir at ma'am hingi po ako ng tulong sa aking sitwasyon.
Bale po ganito sitwasyon ko.
ang employer ko po ay nag aplay ng lmia last year so inaplay ko po ng work permit gamit ang lmia control number lamang kasi wala pang desisyon ang lmia kasi mag expire na ang work permit ko. pero na approved po at binigyan ako ng work permit valid for two years. After po ng 5 months, lumabas po ang refusal letter ng lmia. pero may work permit na po ako at hindi nila ito ni-revoked. My question is, paano ko ito maiaapaly ng express entry? I have a skilled work permit valid for two years with refused lmia! kakaiba d ba? :D
thanks in advance.....

by the way, hindi na po ako makakapag aplay ulit ng lmia because ive been here for more than 4 years na.