21-08-2013
File Transfer...
25-11-2013
Med's Request
24-09-2013
Med's Done....
25-09-2013
s
It is declared even by Canadian High Commission on their Facebook page. You can check it buddy.
Sorry my mistake but apart from facebook page
can you please share the air canada website link showing those flights as i can't see any flight there.

Dafaqisgoingon

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
s
Sorry my mistake but apart from facebook page
can you please share the air canada website link showing those flights as i can't see any flight there.
No, you need to contact travel agents. They are corrupt as Indian government too. All tickets are getting sold on the black market.

Peter88

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
No, you need to contact travel agents. They are corrupt as Indian government too. All tickets are getting sold on the black market.
Even I think so as Travel Agents have received information well in advance as compared to common people like you and me.

Shahin3583

Jan 22, 2020
travel agents also not able to get air india tickets. Not able to understand how to proceed for booking. Air canada is so expensive. any suggestions guys??? i saw VBM schedule for september. But no where canada included in the list..not a single flight...how can we have clear idea what to do??

gursewak singh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
SANGRUR,PUNJAB,INDIA
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
File Transfer...
25-11-2013
Med's Request
24-09-2013
Med's Done....
25-09-2013
travel agents also not able to get air india tickets. Not able to understand how to proceed for booking. Air canada is so expensive. any suggestions guys??? i saw VBM schedule for september. But no where canada included in the list..not a single flight...how can we have clear idea what to do??
there are chartered flights via spicejet, agents are booking it for about 90K saying students are allowed on it.
Any views by anyone will be appreciated

Shahin3583

Jan 22, 2020
there are chartered flights via spicejet, agents are booking it for about 90K saying students are allowed on it.
Any views by anyone will be appreciated
Yesss...SpiceJet has started from Delhi to Toronto.. their first fly was just two days back and since it was successful the next is scheduled on 21st if I am not wrong. I think they allow students as well but provided that the destination country's requirements shld be met.

Vishwa1910

Dec 5, 2018
hey everyone,

What if we travel by Air India to London and From there to Toronto by Air Canada?
Do you think that airport authorities or Air India would have issues with that?
Boarding Issues and all?
If you know anything, please help.

gursewak singh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
SANGRUR,PUNJAB,INDIA
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
File Transfer...
25-11-2013
Med's Request
24-09-2013
Med's Done....
25-09-2013
hey everyone,

What if we travel by Air India to London and From there to Toronto by Air Canada?
Do you think that airport authorities or Air India would have issues with that?
Boarding Issues and all?
If you know anything, please help.
some travel agents says students are not allowed by air india now to fly via this flight to canada.
they are saying it was earlier allowing that but not now.
we can't know the truth unless we try by ourselves or know someone who travel recently. because these airlines don't give proper answers.

Peter88

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
@Peter88 , yaar please post here if you get email reply from CBSA please?
I received a reply from CBSA and as expected it is very general.

Additionally, they also said that CBSA does not answer e-mails regarding personal or business customs cases, immigration-related situations, or third party requests.

Shahin3583

Jan 22, 2020
Does it mean that there won't be any additional restrictions by airlines?
Well, what i understood is that those with visa before 18th march and presence necessary will be allowed.

I would like to know if we are allowed to book tickets on other airlines other then air india and air canada?