Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
3/9/2016
LANDED..........
3/9/2016
As my wife will be receving her COPR very very soon, I figured I'd better brush up on flag polling.

We are planning on doing it at the Douglas/Peacearch border crossing, however I noticed on the CBSA website (http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/do-rb/services/imm-eng.html) that there are very few borders that offer immigration services...?

I know I'm probably being paranoid, but I can also find little information about people doing this recently (in the last 6 months or so) at the same location I am planning on doing it at.

Can anyone confirm that it's still viable to do a flagpole at Douglas/Peacearch?

Thanks!

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
i'm pretty sure a large majority (if not all borders) process PR landings. I think the list you are looking at isn't specific to PR landing. I can tell you the border i landed at is not on that list, so that leads me to believe "immigration services" is an umbrella term for everything that has to do with all streams of immigration, not just PR landing. There are many aspects of immigration the border can't do, because they are not CIC.

if you are that concerned then you can all the border office and ask them specifically. considering douglas/peach arch is a pretty large border crossing i don't think you will have any issues with landing there.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I haven't heard anything about this no longer being offered there.

Someone [here] stated that Point Roberts (Boundary Bay crossing) offers this as well, but I have NOT been able to confirm that.
The lineup would be substantially shorter there!

I suggest you call CBSA and see what they say about Pt.`Bob'. LOL!