Med's Done....
8 oct 2009 at mumbai INDIA
Passport Req..
17 feb 2010 by email
VISA ISSUED...
22 march 2010 got pp back on 29 march 2010
LANDED..........
20 Aug 2010
does anyone have any idea what wpuld be the fp processing office for Regina applicant?

ecas has an uodate of fp on March 8th, havent received it yet. also would the mail have an address on it where i am supposed to forward the results?
Most probably it will be Vancouver.
RCMP will send the report to cic office directly

Reactions: Shining Moon

m.samy

May 2, 2014
@shyurun79 - Thanks for the info! We just called RCMP and they said that they sent the report to CIC on February 28th (wife did her prints on the 24th). I will wait another week and call to make sure they received them. Do you have any idea if this means that my whole file was moved from Ottawa to St. Clair or if St. Clair is just going to receive the report and let Ottawa know?

Hi.....i got finger print request today but

Venosta

Dec 13, 2018
They said the exact same thing to us at the interview. 6 - 8 weeks till we get oath letter. When I explained to the call centre that that's the information given to us at the interview, they said that the person interviewing can't decide when the letter will come for oath until everything is done. All our security has cleared, they are just on the last step for prohibitions. It's insane how long it's taking.
hello there , approximately how long did it take to receive the oat letter? and for what reason they had you wait that long? did your wife had an offense in Canada and she might have had to go to court?