+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fingerprint Request After Passing Citizenship Test

derin1010

Oct 18, 2017
Toronto
Does anyone knows the cic office address where fingerprint is sent after completion. Am thinking it's st Clair but am not sure. Does anyone has Idea

ajoketide

Nov 1, 2017
Hello everyone, I need an urgent advice on what step to take as the whole family is in confusion state. We applied for our citizenship in May 2017 and got invited for the test in 20/01/2018 and myself, hubby and our 18yrs old son all passed the test. Unfortunately, my 18yrs old son got FP request and we were surprised why will it be the only one to get the FP request. After several interrogation and questions, he reluctantly opened up to us that sometimes in August 2017 after we have submitted our application he was involved in a shoplifting charge. He said he went shopping and mistakenly forget to drop socks worth of $6 and the alarmed triggered and he was charged with shoplifting. He said the police was called and he was charged to the court which he appeared and got fingerprinted and according to him he said the charge was withdrawn that same day after he was made to pay a fine through diversion and giving a peace bond of one year. Now the issue is that on our test day we signed a form that asked we have been involved or convicted of any offence and he answered no and signed the form.

Please, I need advise on how to handle his case, we are thinking of going ahead to have the FP done and write a letter to immigration that the charges were withdrawn and that was why he did not answer yes to any of the offences in the form.

help with your advice, If know my story is long and pathetic but we need to help him

qjzhou

May 4, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know but am looking for the address itself. Where completed fingerprint are been sent to
Not sure if this is the right address, but it's where IRCC's office is located.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/canada-appointment-only.html#on

Toronto (St. Clair)
55 St. Clair Avenue East, Suite 200
Toronto, ON
M4T 1L8
The address is described in back of the FP request letter as following:

Citizenship Official Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada
Citizenship Program - St. Clair
200 - 25 St. Clair Ave East,
Toronto ON M4T 1M2

I believe either RCMP or Agency would send your digital fingerprint to the IRCC office directly as the address showed in the letter. So no need to worry about it.

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
Hello everyone, I need an urgent advice on what step to take as the whole family is in confusion state. We applied for our citizenship in May 2017 and got invited for the test in 20/01/2018 and myself, hubby and our 18yrs old son all passed the test. Unfortunately, my 18yrs old son got FP request and we were surprised why will it be the only one to get the FP request. After several interrogation and questions, he reluctantly opened up to us that sometimes in August 2017 after we have submitted our application he was involved in a shoplifting charge. He said he went shopping and mistakenly forget to drop socks worth of $6 and the alarmed triggered and he was charged with shoplifting. He said the police was called and he was charged to the court which he appeared and got fingerprinted and according to him he said the charge was withdrawn that same day after he was made to pay a fine through diversion and giving a peace bond of one year. Now the issue is that on our test day we signed a form that asked we have been involved or convicted of any offence and he answered no and signed the form.

Please, I need advise on how to handle his case, we are thinking of going ahead to have the FP done and write a letter to immigration that the charges were withdrawn and that was why he did not answer yes to any of the offences in the form.

help with your advice, If know my story is long and pathetic but we need to help him
I am not qualified to answer your question, but would suggest to talk to a lawyer. Perhaps somebody else here can give you more information.

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013

Ah kids!!!!!

In the light of the details of your story, since he got a FP request, you should assume the worst possible scenario, that is the charge was not withdrawn. Furthermore, it might be deemed a case of misrepresentation. Get a good lawyer quick!

Jan 31, 2018
I am not qualified to answer your question, but would suggest to talk to a lawyer. Perhaps somebody else here can give you more information.
Do we have to pay for F
The address is described in back of the FP request letter as following:

Citizenship Official Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada
Citizenship Program - St. Clair
200 - 25 St. Clair Ave East,
Toronto ON M4T 1M2

I believe either RCMP or Agency would send your digital fingerprint to the IRCC office directly as the address showed in the letter. So no need to worry about it.[/QUOT
have a question do we have to pay
FP ?what 's the best do FP with RCMP or agency just to make sure they went be delayed.thank

Seshaque

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
@shyurun79 - Thanks for the info! We just called RCMP and they said that they sent the report to CIC on February 28th (wife did her prints on the 24th). I will wait another week and call to make sure they received them. Do you have any idea if this means that my whole file was moved from Ottawa to St. Clair or if St. Clair is just going to receive the report and let Ottawa know?
When did you receive your citizenship after getting the fingerprints done?

shekhawatmx

Star Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dubai UAE
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22 May 2009
File Transfer...
16 june 2009 from CIO
Med's Request
26 aug 2009
Med's Done....
8 oct 2009 at mumbai INDIA
Passport Req..
17 feb 2010 by email
VISA ISSUED...
22 march 2010 got pp back on 29 march 2010
LANDED..........
20 Aug 2010
When did you receive your citizenship after getting the fingerprints done?
I don’t think he active now but you can refer my timelines to get ideA.
FP done 18 Jan
FP sent to st Claire CIC by RCMP 19 Jan
DM Feb 15

promod

Aug 5, 2016
I received FP request on Dec 6th, completed on Dec 8th and IRCC confirmed the receipt of results on Dec 15th and nothing after that. Checked with 1-800 IRCC number and got to know that St Clair is checking the background but office is still Mississauga ...anyone with similar timeline??

derin1010

Oct 18, 2017
Toronto
I received FP request on Dec 6th, completed on Dec 8th and IRCC confirmed the receipt of results on Dec 15th and nothing after that. Checked with 1-800 IRCC number and got to know that St Clair is checking the background but office is still Mississauga ...anyone with similar timeline??
Is this request before or after the test interview